• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The Exceed hadn't expected so much strength... He lifted the fist off him easily. "Thanks... But your just making me stronger!" He said as he used the same attack, only the fist was twice as large.
Allen got a sinister grin "thank you friend" he said and absorbed it "just what I planned" he smirked "Gods of the underworld! I ask of you that you lend me your power!" He yelled and the ground shook intensely. A red aurora surrounded Allen "this is for Aiden!" He yelled and 6 beams of light shot downwards from the sky into the exceed "let my friend go!" He yelled. The beams of light would make the exceed unable to move and were to bright to see.Allen brought the spirit version of Eive behind him for safety "stay there" he said.

The Exceed was frozen in place. His spirit appeared before her. "Get out of the way! Things were just getting good!" The Exceed growled.
Eive spirit remains there. "The Exceed was released when it was hurt, do you not think about the ones who loved you enough to make the sacrifice to protect you" her voice is almost soothing, as it holds the fist

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive spirit remains there. "The Exceed was released when it was hurt, do you not think about the ones who loved you enough to make the sacrifice to protect you" her voice is almost soothing, as it holds the fist

[/QUOTE]
The Exceeds spirit began to calm down. "Ngh... So... Much... Pain... Suffering..." He said as tears streamed down his face.

The Exceeds spirit began to calm down. "Ngh... So... Much... Pain... Suffering..." He said as tears streamed down his face.
"If aiden is truely no more. Then destroy me and kill her" She spirit stands there, coldly. She wasn't scared of death.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"If aiden is truely no more. Then destroy me and kill her" She spirit stands there, coldly. She wasn't scared of death.

[/QUOTE]
The Exceeds eyes shrunk as he fell to the ground. He stopped glowing. Aiden's body turned back to normal. He was unconscious.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "They're like dreams, you see things the way you want to see them." He explained, That's all there is to it."
Snow:*she smiles and nuzzles her nose against Romans, happy at the answer* And you see things about me that you want? *she stops thinking and looks at Roman and smiles*

------------------------

BlueHawk said:
Jay slumps a bit, his eyes sagging a bit and a small, pleasurable smile. "Anything for you, Rain." I say calmly, with a small happy tone in his voice.
Rain:*smirks and runs her long claw like finger nails along his minds walls in a twisted sinister caress* I am growing weak. I need..food. I need Fae fruit, and you have to eat it. The catch is when you do you will never be able to eat human food again..

The Exceeds eyes shrunk as he fell to the ground. He stopped glowing. Aiden's body turned back to normal. He was unconscious.
Eive's spirit vanishes and time returns to normal.

Allen ran to Aiden and kneelwd next to him "its Ok buddy" he said and patted his head "I'm going to carry him to my dorm and let him rest" Allen said to the spirit version of Eive before she dissapearwd.

@Piffy Queen

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and nuzzles her nose against Romans, happy at the answer* And you see things about me that you want? *she stops thinking and looks at Roman and smiles*
------------------------

Rain:*smirks and runs her long claw like finger nails along his minds walls in a twisted sinister caress* I am growing weak. I need..food. I need Fae fruit, and you have to eat it. The catch is when you do you will never be able to eat human food again..
Jay giggles childishly. "Well that wouldn't be too good." He says as he slumps his head, still feeling good from Rain's touch.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen ran to Aiden and kneelwd next to him "its Ok buddy" he said and patted his head "I'm going to carry him to my dorm and let him rest" Allen said to the spirit version of Eive.
@Piffy Queen
Aiden's head pounded. He couldn't remember anything that had just happened. He started to come to. "Ngh... Evie..."

The shadow demon looked at the crumpled form of the exceed and began to turn back into a human. Once that was done Arch retrieved his sword and sighed "This was weirdest day...." He turned towards the two "if you want to know where the girl is, she's at my house in the forest up there." He said while pointing north towards the forest. "I can take you there if you'd like." He stood there waiting for the two to respond.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Archdemon said:
The shadow demon looked at the crumpled form of the exceed and began to turn back into a human. Once that was done Arch retrieved his sword and sighed "This was weirdest day...." He turned towards the two "if you want to know where the girl is, she's at my house in the forest up there." He said while pointing north towards the forest. "I can take you there if you'd like." He stood there waiting for the two to respond.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Aiden tried to speak, but couldn't speak. He was so exhausted, that his entire body hurt all over. "..." Was all he could get out.

Aeron said:
Grimm smirked as he pulled up a third plate of nachos and swallowed it whole, minus the plate. He tossed the plate at Nora's face, making it disappear just before out hit her head. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I don't know your name..." he said as he turned to Hayate. "The hottest peppers in the world...well, now I know why cant feel my tounge anymore." He laughed. "What peppers would that be?"
"You don't need to know my name. That isn't important." Nora hissed as she glared at Grimm. She let out a sigh before continuing to eat her food."I'm Nora..." She grumbled, staring at her now empty plate.

Scarlet:*stops at the edge of the woods, panting and walks in, looking for the family tomb, her bright red eyes reflecting like a cats, looking for the crypt and see's something, suddenly there at vamp speed, kicking down the door as it falls with a thud, looking around slowly for Aeos's body, wrinkling her nose at the stench of death* Where is it...

@Daniel reaver

BlueHawk said:
Jay giggles childishly. "Well that wouldn't be too good." He says as he slumps his head, still feeling good from Rain's touch.
Rain:*raises an eyebrow at his giggle and stops the good feelings in his head, calm again in her normal tone* Steal some from Snow and eat it, I will take all the energy that comes from it and be strong again.

Aiden's head pounded. He couldn't remember anything that had just happened. He started to come to. "Ngh... Evie..."
Allen picked up Aiden "you'll see her soon, you need to rest" he said and brought him inside his dorm laying him on the bed to rest.

There where three stone caskets in the tomb two on the sides and one on the back wall they all had ancient like carvings but also looked very steam punk especialy the caskets

@Jennete

LunaCrosby said:
Allen picked up Aiden "you'll see her soon, you need to rest" he said and brought him inside his dorm laying him on the bed to rest.
Aiden frowned, looking out the window. No matter how much I was mad at her... I still loved her too... Why didn't I say it? Was it because I lost control?

Daniel reaver]There where three stone caskets in the tomb two on the sides and one on the back wall they all had ancient like carvings but also looked very steam punk especialy the caskets [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*smirks at the steam punk look and ancient flares, her punk goth self appreciating the decor and she looks at the casket in the back, suddenly there in her vamp speed and she snaps, a gust of wing blowing the top off, looking into it for a sign that it is Aeos's corpse*

@Daniel reaver

Daniel nodded to her "hey don't worry about it I'll be here to protect you" he said in a playful way as the got to the booths and he let go of her "I'll be out in a sec you go to that one" he said pointing to another booth

@Nonalaka

Aiden frowned, looking out the window. No matter how much I was mad at her... I still loved her too... Why didn't I say it? Was it because I lost control?
"Do you want me to get her Aiden?" Allen asked "and I'm sorry if I caused you pain while fighting the exceed" he said.

A massive blast of electrical energy shot at scarlet when she tried to blast off the lid launching her out of the tomb as little clicks and noises came from the casket

@Jennete

River smiled at he finished his then set some money down on the table for the food and a tip then smiled at her "just tell me when your ready" he said softly to her

@Piffy Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back