• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi shook her head lightly*
''i just dont know if im in love or not...''

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled at her "How would I help you decide?" He asked her

Annabel sighed as she walked over to Hina and kissed her four head after she had fallen asleep with the pillow seeing the year stains on the pillow annabel frowned more "all you ass hole" she muttered as she pet Hina comfortingly before she got up then dissapered reapering in the court yard and sighing again

@anyone

Archdemon nodded "yes that would be smart, I'll prepare a kit for him as well." He then went back to grab another kit and returned once more and began the process of applying the medicine and such.

@LunaCrosby

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i-i dont know...''

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed her cheek "I can think of a few things" He said with a grin

Allen diassapears and is in the dorm with Aiden "change of plans, I'm taking you to see her" he said and picked him up, reapearing in the room with evia and sets Aiden next to her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''r-really...?''

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "That is...If you are up for it" He said as more dirty thoughts flooded his head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded to her "hey don't worry about it I'll be here to protect you" he said in a playful way as the got to the booths and he let go of her "I'll be out in a sec you go to that one" he said pointing to another booth
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria laughed a bit at his words before nodding and going to the other booth to change.

((Sorry I was busy))

LunaCrosby said:
Allen diassapears and is in the dorm with Aiden "change of plans, I'm taking you to see her" he said and picked him up, reapearing in the room with evia and sets Aiden next to her.
Aiden looked at Evie, feeling weak. "Ngh... Evie..." He said again, his eyes fluttering.

@Piffy Queen @Archdemon

(It's ok)

Daniel quickly changed then got ready to open the door before stoping and looking down at his scared arms and chest "what is she gonna do when she sees" he mumbled to him self before sighing and slowly walking out of the door and waiting for her a nervous look on his face as he looked around at some people that where staring at him

@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
"So he's an exceed, I'm jelouse. Every body knows what they are but I have no clue what species I am." He sighs.
@TheRebelliousDragon

@Archdemon
Aiden looked up at Allen. "I'm sure... Find out... Someday..." He said, still very exhausted.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive remains unresponsive. 'Im so relieved hes okay' she tells herself, wishing she could show the emotion on the outside.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden reached his hand out towards her, but felt his arm go limp. He was so exhausted, he didn't have the strength to move.

Archdemon looked at Aiden and said "If I were you I would shut up or you'll tear your esophagus and never speak again." He turned to Allen "I'm going to apply a needle to your friend here so that I can work on him without any risk of him tearing something." He pulled out a needle full of some liquid and stuck it in Aiden's veins passing him out for awhile. Once that was done he returned to the girl and finished working on her then moved to the man and began working on him "You're lucky you don't know your species, you don't have to live with the fact that you're probably the last of them like me..."

@TheRebelliousDragon

@LunaCrosby

@Piffy Queen

Archdemon said:
Archdemon looked at Aiden and said "If I were you I would shut up or you'll tear your esophagus and never speak again." He turned to Allen "I'm going to apply a needle to your friend here so that I can work on him without any risk of him tearing something." He pulled out a needle full of some liquid and stuck it in Aiden's veins passing him out for awhile. Once that was done he returned to the girl and finished working on her then moved to the man and began working on him "You're lucky you don't know your species, you don't have to live with the fact that you're probably the last of them like me..."
@TheRebelliousDragon

@LunaCrosby

@Piffy Queen
Aiden was limp from the needle. He had passed out.

@Piffy Queen @LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](It's ok)
Daniel quickly changed then got ready to open the door before stoping and looking down at his scared arms and chest "what is she gonna do when she sees" he mumbled to him self before sighing and slowly walking out of the door and waiting for her a nervous look on his face as he looked around at some people that where staring at him

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria finished getting changed, tying her silver hair in a ponytail right before she left. She stepped out turning around to see Daniel, tilting her head as she looked at his scared body, she frowned a little before walking over to him giving an apologetic look not sure if it was an appropriate time to ask where they came from, she noticed people staring and his nervous expression "don't be ashamed of those" she said grasping his hand "whatever they're from, you've overcome it, be proud of that" she said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back