• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and nuzzles her nose against Romans, happy at the answer* And you see things about me that you want? *she stops thinking and looks at Roman and smiles*
------------------------

Rain:*smirks and runs her long claw like finger nails along his minds walls in a twisted sinister caress* I am growing weak. I need..food. I need Fae fruit, and you have to eat it. The catch is when you do you will never be able to eat human food again..
Roman hugged Snow and smiled, "Yeah, pretty much.... Damn clones...." he said, whispering the last part. He then thought about the pond, "So, how's your pond?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-alright then..ok''

your free xD il have natsuru catch up with you when your interacting with someone else lol)))

[/QUOTE]
((Oh okay xD I wasn't sure, I didn't want to seem rude))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-alright then..ok''

your free xD il have natsuru catch up with you when your interacting with someone else lol)))

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "Well I would need to know if you know what I mean by that" He said with a smile

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Well I would need to know if you know what I mean by that" He said with a smile
''j-just do it...''

*Himeragi said as she burried her face into his chest*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''j-just do it...''
*Himeragi said as she burried her face into his chest*

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Just one more thing...Is this your first time doing...Well this?" He asked

Daniel smiled a little at her "I hve been hunted my hole life for what I am. That's where I got these" he said softly to her as he moved close to her to try to hide it

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i-i guess you can say that...''

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little "Where should we do this?" He asked before kissing her neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled a little at her "I hve been hunted my hole life for what I am. That's where I got these" he said softly to her as he moved close to her to try to hide it
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"And you survived, it shows your strength" she replied "don't be afraid to show it" she continued as she looked at the scars

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''w-wherever you think''

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little "Letting me chose? That's a mistake" He said with a smirk

...♅Akira sighed and turned to Thana. He spoke♅...

“ Well, I'm gonna go. ”

...♅Akira then vanished, appearing in the Fukushima Estate. He got undressed and went into a shower, returning half an hour later. He got dried and lay in his bed, shortly falling asleep♅...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But the scars are the reminder that God him self banished me" he said as he leaned on her more in a loving way
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"So what?, he banished you but, yet again, you are here in one piece, that's a reminder, they're part of what makes you, you" she replied before kissing his cheek.

Roman said:
Han didn't budge when Blair got up, instead he remained sleep, too tired to do anything at the moment.
The wolf walked closer and howled softly then ran back into the bayou/woods. Blair went back inside then crawled back into Hans arms and went back to sleep.

Thana wined "I wanted to spend time with papa not see him for two muinets." she said agravatedly as she sat down where she was and crossed her arms

-----------------

Daniel laughed a little as he slid his arms around her and held onto her "yeah" he said as he thought of what he was created for

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back