• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Do you want me to get her Aiden?" Allen asked "and I'm sorry if I caused you pain while fighting the exceed" he said.
Aiden nodded at the first question. He wanted so badly to be by her side. He second statement, he shook his head. He was fine, just a bit exhausted.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden nodded at the first question. He wanted so badly to be by her side. He second statement, he shook his head. He was fine, just a bit exhausted.
"Ok I'll be back" he said and dissapered, reappearing beside Evia "hello?" He asked and waved his hand in front of her.

@Piffy Queen

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok I'll be back" he said and dissapered, reappearing beside Evia "hello?" He asked and waved his hand in front of her.
@Piffy Queen
Aiden rolled over on the bed and looked out the window. "How could she ever forgive me...?" He asked himself out loud.

LunaCrosby said:
@Piffy Queen
Eive lays there still unconscious, for being exhausted in her Splitter form and channeling her spirit, but also hurt from the initial blast. She breaths softly, but still lays still.

Daniel reaver]A massive blast of electrical energy shot at scarlet when she tried to blast off the lid launching her out of the tomb as little clicks and noises came from the casket [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

River smiled at he finished his then set some money down on the table for the food and a tip then smiled at her "just tell me when your ready" he said softly to her

@Piffy Queen
Scarlet:*growls and walks back to the tomb, eyeing it and shifts, balancing her weight and puts her hands on the casket, absorbing all of the electrical energy since she is a feeder and she can manipulate and change and create and store all kinds of energy*

Archdemon appeared behind Allen "You know it's rude to appear in someone's house unannounced." His arms were folded "She needs to rest, don't worry I won't kick you out just don't make any actions to remove her from the bed or her condition'll worsen."

@LunaCrosby

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then opened her eyes and looked up at Al*

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at her and smiled "Hey there" He said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hey...so...you love me right...?''
*Himeragi asked curiously*

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Yeah of course I do. Why?" He asked curiously

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Yeah of course I do. Why?" He asked curiously
*Himeragi moved up and kissed Al just for him since Himeragi was still confused about her own feelings*

Archdemon grabbed his arm and shook his head "It seems like you miss heard me... I made it very clear not to move her from the bed. If you move her any more he condition will worsen to the point where she might die and I'm going to assume that if you care about her relationship and boyfriend that you don't remove her from the bed. I wouldn't risk it if I were you and just play it safe, I've got some first aid in my supply closet in the basement it should stabilize her more and quicken her recovery speed." Archdemon then shadow teleported into the basement and grabbed a first aid kit and returned back.

@LunaCrosby

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi moved up and kissed Al just for him since Himeragi was still confused about her own feelings*

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed her back softly while thinking "Why do I feel this way to her?"

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*stops at the edge of the woods, panting and walks in, looking for the family tomb, her bright red eyes reflecting like a cats, looking for the crypt and see's something, suddenly there at vamp speed, kicking down the door as it falls with a thud, looking around slowly for Aeos's body, wrinkling her nose at the stench of death* Where is it...
@Daniel reaver

Rain:*raises an eyebrow at his giggle and stops the good feelings in his head, calm again in her normal tone* Steal some from Snow and eat it, I will take all the energy that comes from it and be strong again.
"But... But I like human food." He whines as he comes down from the high, letting out a small yawn. "But if it helps you I guess..." He says as he stands up.

Archdemon said:
Archdemon grabbed his arm and shook his head "It seems like you miss heard me... I made it very clear not to move her from the bed. If you move her any more he condition will worsen to the point where she might die and I'm going to assume that if you care about her relationship and boyfriend that you don't remove her from the bed. I wouldn't risk it if I were you and just play it safe, I've got some first aid in my supply closet in the basement it should stabilize her more and quicken her recovery speed." Archdemon then shadow teleported into the basement and grabbed a first aid kit and returned back.
@LunaCrosby

@Piffy Queen
Eive's breathing remains shallow. Her body doesn't move, but yet she hears everything around her, 'I... I cant die... haha me dying?' She remains in denial with her thoughts.

@LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Al kissed her back softly while thinking "Why do I feel this way to her?"
*Himeragi pulls away as she looks down a bit*

''look im sort of confused about my own feelings...c-can you help me decide?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi pulls away as she looks down a bit*
''look im sort of confused about my own feelings...c-can you help me decide?''

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "He-Help you decide?" He asked with his head flowing with thoughts especially dirty ones

Archdemon said:
@LunaCrosby

@Piffy Queen
Allen looks down at Evia "..." he didn't know what to say "fine, since I care about her well being she'll stay,but I'm bringing Aiden so he can see her and stop feeling bad" Allen sighs and carefully sets her down

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed "He-Help you decide?" He asked with his head flowing with thoughts especially dirty ones
*Himeragi shook her head lightly*

''i just dont know if im in love or not...''

LunaCrosby said:
Allen looks down at Evia "..." he didn't know what to say "fine, since I care about her well being she'll stay,but I'm bringing Aiden so he can see her and stop feeling bad" Allen sighs and carefully sets her down
@Piffy Queen
She shows signs of wincing in pain when she is set back down. She breaths a little heavier before returning to her shallow breathing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back