• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at the booths then slid a hand into hers and started over there for them "ok let's go" he said softly to her as he walked
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She walked alongside him looking all around her taking in all her surroundings

Archdemon said:
Archdemon was now only getting pissed off! His eyes began to darken as a new form began to take shape as the true Shadow Demon Appeared. With this now unlocked he has received a few new abilities for he is no longer in a human state. In a shadow/ghostly transparent voice the demon spoke "You shall feel the shadows overwhelm you!" And a swarm of shadow beings came from everywhere, and no matter how many he would kill more would keep popping up. And being in this state Archdemon's Magic is much more powerful and he's also physically better at almost everything.
@TheRebelliousDragon

@LunaCrosby
The Exceed teleported behind Archdemon, slashing him again. Any shadows that came his way he easily killed with his large sword and increased speed. "You have to be a lot faster than that to beat me..." He said landing in front of you, slashing more shadows away.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden laughed. "How weak! Prepare to die weakling!" He roared as he charged a electric punch and slammed it hard into Allen's chest.
Allen suddenly burst out into laughter, with an insane grin. "Weak? Hahaha! I'm weak? This tickles my friend! How dare you think so little of me!" Allen said in an insane and demonic tone. H took his hand and brought the exceeds hand off his chest, he hadn't moved an inch "my ancestors souls shall lend me power, my friends shall give me massive strength to fight!" He yelled and a red beam shot upwards. Immense power could be felt from it. The beam took shape of a fist and slammed into the exceed causing a crater around them "prepare to pay for causing my friend to loose control! You made him cry! You caused his beat friend to kill him earlier didn't you!" He yelled in anger as the ground rumbled.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](A large battle is waging, meanwhile Eive lays unconscious in some dudes bed xD I obviously have most important role)

[/QUOTE]
(I feel bad for Evie now xD if she was still awake, then she might have been able to make him snap out of it xD )

(I feel bad for Evie now xD if she was still awake, then she might have been able to make him snap out of it xD )
(Naw its fine, she'll do something important... just waiting for the right moment)

LunaCrosby said:
Allen suddenly burst out into laughter, with an insane grin. "Weak? Hahaha! I'm weak? This tickles my friend! How dare you think so little of me!" Allen said in an insane and demonic tone. H took his hand and brought the exceeds hand off his chest, he hadn't moved an inch "my ancestors souls shall lend me power, my friends shall give me massive strength to fight!" He yelled and a red beam shot upwards. Immense power could be felt from it. The beam took shape of a fist and slammed into the exceed causing a crater around them "prepare to pay for causing my friend to loose control! You made him cry! You caused his beat friend to kill him earlier didn't you!" He yelled in anger as the ground rumbled.
The Exceed hadn't expected so much strength... He lifted the fist off him easily. "Thanks... But your just making me stronger!" He said as he used the same attack, only the fist was twice as large.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah, il just catch up later''

[/QUOTE]
Amara made her way to the front door "See you later~" she called out before leaving for her walk, wondering why he stayed behind.

Jennete said:
Rain:*thinks for a moment and smirks a bit, sending soothing waves into his brain and says slowly* I can grant you three new questions if you do something for me..?
Snow:*tilts her head, feeling better* Secrets? Like your fantasies? *she says excitedly, wanting to guess correctly*
Jay slumps a bit, his eyes sagging a bit and a small, pleasurable smile. "Anything for you, Rain." I say calmly, with a small happy tone in his voice.

Nonalaka said:
Amara made her way to the front door "See you later~" she called out before leaving for her walk, wondering why he stayed behind.
*As what Natsuru said himself, after he finished breakfast, he went to the garage to clean it*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Naw its fine, she'll do something important... just waiting for the right moment)

[/QUOTE]
(Well you better hurry, at this rate he might kill Allen xD that's a Exceed's final form)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I hope you don't mind the crowds at the beach" he said to her as they walked beating the changing booths
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head "I need to get used to it some how" she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi kept sleeping as he nuzzled his chest*

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little as his face began to move close to hers

The Exceed hadn't expected so much strength... He lifted the fist off him easily. "Thanks... But your just making me stronger!" He said as he used the same attack, only the fist was twice as large.
Just as his fists about to hit allen, Eive's necklass flashes freezing time again. A almost spirit like version of Eive appears infront of Aiden, almost holding his fist. "I wont let you kill him"

@LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a little as his face began to move close to hers
*Himeragi's face was nuzzled up on Al's chest at the moment as she layed on her side curled up a bit*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi's face was nuzzled up on Al's chest at the moment as she layed on her side curled up a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Al yanked his head back "Damn it calm down Al" He said to himself trying not to wake her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*As what Natsuru said himself, after he finished breakfast, he went to the garage to clean it*

[/QUOTE]
Amara began to walk down the street, taking in a deep breath as she walked along, looking all around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back