• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Your choice, Eive is slowly entering a state where she csn talk, but still cant move. So your choice)

[/QUOTE]
(Eh... I might just wait)

shortyshot8 said:
(Sure why not)
(Mmk, you start :3)

RPLoverRP said:
The wolf walked closer and howled softly then ran back into the bayou/woods. Blair went back inside then crawled back into Hans arms and went back to sleep.
(( Time skip... ))

Han's eyes shot open and he gasped for air.

tumblr_lsk1fhoEZn1qii422o1_500.gif

"Damn dreams....." He looked over at Blair and smiled. He got of out of bed slowly, hoping not to wake Blair. When he made it out of the room, he made his way down stairs and went into the living room and began watching TV.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Alright [emoji14])

[/QUOTE]
(Btw... A exceed has 1 more form, that's Exceed God mode... But I won't reveal that for a longgggg time xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Eh... I might just wait)

(Mmk, you start :3)
William just sat there in bed "I'm all alone? Why did I have to kill him? This is my fault it's all my fault!" He said tears falling from his face to the necklace

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana wined "I wanted to spend time with papa not see him for two muinets." she said agravatedly as she sat down where she was and crossed her arms
-----------------

Daniel laughed a little as he slid his arms around her and held onto her "yeah" he said as he thought of what he was created for

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She hugged him "well?, Let's go enjoy the day!"

shortyshot8 said:
William just sat there in bed "I'm all alone? Why did I have to kill him? This is my fault it's all my fault!" He said tears falling from his face to the necklace
The necklace started glowing.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Oh god xD that'll be a hell of a ride)

[/QUOTE]
(Yup xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William looks down at it with tears in his eyes "Where did you go? Why are you not here? With me?" He said
The necklace began vibrating. "What are you talking about?" Celia asked from inside the necklace. "I am here..." She said.

(((Ooof my phone keeps accidentally rating things -.-))

(Yup xD )

The necklace began vibrating. "What are you talking about?" Celia asked from inside the necklace. "I am here..." She said.
William's eyes widened "Wha-What do you mean?" He asked it

(*comes at you*)

(Well that sucks :/ )
((Yes, especially if it decides that it should rate a very emotional scene "funny", its happened before ;7;))

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened "Wha-What do you mean?" He asked it
The necklace disappeared in a glow of light as Celia appeared in front of you. "See? I'm right here..." She said, smiling at him.

Roman said:
((
5907c88df2965e500c98e948dfae20c0.jpg

I'm ready for ya!!
(*360 no scopes* DORITOS 4 DAYZ!)

Amara walked along nonchalantly humming to herself as she did so, she was happily enjoying the nice weather.

The necklace disappeared in a glow of light as Celia appeared in front of you. "See? I'm right here..." She said, smiling at him.
William was shocked "Th-This has to be a dream!" He said not wanting to fall for a trap

(*360 no scopes* DORITOS 4 DAYZ!)
(( OMG SANIC MAMMY GET THE CAMERA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back