• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia moaned, putting her arms around him. I-I need control myself... She started thinking.

(I'm glad, I don't want to cause any confusion :3)
((Yea, I get upset when I offend peeps ;0;))

shortyshot8 said:
William continued kissing before speaking "Let your instincts take control" He said softly
Celia felt herself go redder. "W-Well... If you say so..." She said as she brought her lips to his.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Didn't Will, oh i dont know, Kill her son @TheRebelliousDragon ?!)

[/QUOTE]
(Celia didn't see that... Or know about that)

(*shakes head, slowly* I. Am. Ashamed Roman. I am ASHAMED.)
*yells and throws fake plants*

tumblr_m840grXNn31r172ia.gif

Why are you ashamed of me b0ss?!))

Celia felt herself go redder. "W-Well... If you say so..." She said as she brought her lips to his.

(Celia didn't see that... Or know about that)
William kissed her softly while speaking in her mind "Just run wild"

Mitsu sat there happy that her grownding was over as she sat there on the roof of the school a happy smile on her face "where is he" she said happily as she kicked her legs back and forth as purple flames flew around her happily

@anyone

((Brb I need food before I faint, diabetes is a bitch man ;- ;) )

shortyshot8 said:
William kissed her softly while speaking in her mind "Just run wild"
Celia began kissing him more passionately before pulling away. "I-I love you Will..." She said before kissing him more.

Roman said:
Hayate smirked, "That would be the Carolina Reaper...."
Grimm laughed. "Carolina Reaper? Sounds reasonable..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You don't need to know my name. That isn't important." Nora hissed as she glared at Grimm. She let out a sigh before continuing to eat her food."I'm Nora..." She grumbled, staring at her now empty plate.
Grimm noticed her glum behavior. Putting on the most proper face he could muster, he bent down and kissed her hand. "I apologize if I have offended you, Miss Nora. My behavior isn't...the best example of a reaper."

Hina had woken up and sat up sighing as her clothes changed to fresh ones and she appeared in the school yard a small frown on her face as she sat down at a bench and a book appeared in her hands

@anyond

Aeron said:
Grimm noticed her glum behavior. Putting on the most proper face he could muster, he bent down and kissed her hand. "I apologize if I have offended you, Miss Nora. My behavior isn't...the best example of a reaper."
Hayate blinked, "You're a reaper who eats Carolina Reaper peppers?! Isn't that like, cannibalism!?" He asked, actually serious about his question.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina had woken up and sat up sighing as her clothes changed to fresh ones and she appeared in the school yard a small frown on her face as she sat down at a bench and a book appeared in her hands
@anyond

[/QUOTE]
Dex sat next to Hina. "Hey! So you like books too?" He asked. "I'm Dex!" He said happily.

Celia began kissing him more passionately before pulling away. "I-I love you Will..." She said before kissing him more.
William pulled away "I-Is this okay with you?" He asked before kissing her neck again

shortyshot8 said:
William pulled away "I-Is this okay with you?" He asked before kissing her neck again
Celia moaned more as her face got hot. "Y-Yes... It's alright..." She said.

"I'm Hina" she said softly to the boy as she read the dead language that was on the book a frown on her face as she red the book bringing back some memories because of what the story was about

@TheRebelliousDragon

Celia moaned more as her face got hot. "Y-Yes... It's alright..." She said.
William moved his hands to her chest "If you say so" He said while blushing (Fade?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm Hina" she said softly to the boy as she read the dead language that was on the book a frown on her face as she red the book bringing back some memories because of what the story was about
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex looked over at the book. "Sooo whatcha reading...?" He asked, peeking over the edge of it.

shortyshot8 said:
William moved his hands to her chest "If you say so" He said while blushing (Fade?)
(Sure xD )

Aeron said:
"Yeah yeah. That's fine I guess." Nora sighed as she put the empty plate down. She stared at him for a second and tilted her head,"You're a reaper? You sure don't seem like it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back