• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Hina looked up then smiled "sorry I tend to zone out these days" she said softly to him as she gave him a fake smile while the book dissapered into darkness

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked up then smiled "sorry I tend to zone out these days" she said softly to him as she gave him a fake smile while the book dissapered into darkness
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex shook his head smiled. "It's ok! Now do you want something to eat? That might help put your mind off things." He said.

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "I'll make you sweat one day." He said, his eyes then widened at what he said. "Don't take it like that, because I totally didn't mean it like that." He put his face in his palms, "I suck with words...."
Nora laughed,"You're just to cute. I wasn't thinking of it any other way. Didn't know you had such a dirty mind!" She said as she walked over to him and poked his hands."It's okay though. Thanks for the food Hayate. It was really good."

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "I'll make you sweat one day." He said, his eyes then widened at what he said. "Don't take it like that, because I totally didn't mean it like that." He put his face in his palms, "I suck with words...."
Grimm snorted into his hand as his shoulders quietly shook with laughter.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Sure" she said sodtly to him with another fake smile as she slowly stood up
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex narrowed his eyes at her when she gave a fake smile. "Hmm... He really did do a number on you, didn't he?" He said. "That smile isn't genuine."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"You're just to cute. I wasn't thinking of it any other way. Didn't know you had such a dirty mind!" She said as she walked over to him and poked his hands."It's okay though. Thanks for the food Hayate. It was really good."
"I don't have a dirty mind.... Sometimes." Hayate said, the last word being a whisper. "You're welcome, I try and satisfy people with my cooking. Most of the time they like it. Rarely ever got someone who doesn't like my cooking."

Aeron said:
Grimm snorted into his hand as his shoulders quietly shook with laughter.
Hayate looked at Grimm, "You think it's funny, eh? Hopefully you don't have a sister." He said, nudging Grimm's arm.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]( I Has nothing to do. All my characters are in use. I is bored)

[/QUOTE]
(Hmm... I guess I'll have Aiden wake up then, that is, if you want :3)

Hina frowned "I waited 200 years to find the one that would marry me and be with me for all eternity" she said as she looked down her hands on the book cover as she clinched them sloghtly "but that went down the drain when he brought that nora girl to bed with him" she said in a wimper as tears dripped off her cheeks and onto the book cover

@TheRebelliousDragon

River had already changed and stood there leaning against a tree his back to the changing room as he watched the sea

With a happy smile on his face

@Piffy Queen

(Yeah)

Roman said:
"I don't have a dirty mind.... Sometimes." Hayate said, the last word being a whisper. "You're welcome, I try and satisfy people with my cooking. Most of the time they like it. Rarely ever got someone who doesn't like my cooking."
Hayate looked at Grimm, "You think it's funny, eh? Hopefully you don't have a sister." He said, nudging Grimm's arm.
"Now that's I'm satisfied, it's time to go mess with people or something. We should do something fun and get Ivory along the way." Nora said, nodding vigorously. "Yeah! If you have a sister Grimm, show her my way." She said and winked at Grimm. @Aeron

Dex put a hand on her cheek, brushing tears away from her face. "Hey... It's ok... That guys just a jerk. Why do you need him anyway?" He said. "Now that's not focus on this guy of yours, let's get some pizza. Shall we?"

Hina leaned into the boy and nodded "yeah" she wimpered as she leaned against him the tears dripping off her cheek

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex put a hand on her cheek, brushing tears away from her face. "Hey... It's ok... That guys just a jerk. Why do you need him anyway?" He said. "Now that's not focus on this guy of yours, let's get some pizza. Shall we?"
(You evil bastard xD )

Roman said:
Grim glanced at Hayate. "Actually, I do. I mean, she's not my biological sister, but she is to me."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina leaned into the boy and nodded "yeah" she wimpered as she leaned against him the tears dripping off her cheek
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed slightly, then nodded. He put a arm around her and guided her to a nearby pizza place.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Now that's I'm satisfied, it's time to go mess with people or something. We should do something fun and get Ivory along the way." Nora said, nodding vigorously. "Yeah! If you have a sister Grimm, show her my way." She said and winked at Grimm. @Aeron
Hayate had blushed a little when he heard Ivory's name, "Yeah, that'd be cool..."

2533076_1332422921190.0res_500_281.jpg

Aeron said:
Grim glanced at Hayate. "Actually, I do. I mean, she's not my biological sister, but she is to me."
Hayate smirked, "Is that so?" He asked, his voice sounding as if he's planning something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back