• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex looked over at the book. "Sooo whatcha reading...?" He asked, peeking over the edge of it.

(Sure xD )
William opened his eyes and rubbed his forehead "D-Damn that was rough" He said to himself

Roman said:
Hayate blinked, "You're a reaper who eats Carolina Reaper peppers?! Isn't that like, cannibalism!?" He asked, actually serious about his question.
Grimm stood up, losing his proper state and laughing loudly. "No, my friend, not precisely. These peppers are just named for their powerful taste, as they rightfully should."

"It's an old story about two lovers but the male cheats on the female over and over and she knows he will never truly stay loyal but she still keeps wanting him" she said ashamed that she would read this story

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
William opened his eyes and rubbed his forehead "D-Damn that was rough" He said to himself
Celia was still asleep. She was holding onto his chest, clinging onto him tightly.

Celia was still asleep. She was holding onto his chest, clinging onto him tightly.
William smiled down at her "Will ya look at that even now she looks cute" He said to himself (BRB For about an hour xD SRRY)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's an old story about two lovers but the male cheats on the female over and over and she knows he will never truly stay loyal but she still keeps wanting him" she said ashamed that she would read this story
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex frowned. "Then why doesn't she go out with someone else for a change? There are tons of fish in the sea after all..." He said.

(Wait! Can Nora come over and ruin the moment and tell Celia that Will killed her son? I have the sudden urge to do so...)

WeirdPrincess said:
(Wait! Can Nora come over and ruin the moment and tell Celia that Will killed her son? I have the sudden urge to do so...)
(Don't do it yet! It becomes more dramatic if she finds out for herself!)

Roman said:
(( Time skip... ))
Han's eyes shot open and he gasped for air.

tumblr_lsk1fhoEZn1qii422o1_500.gif

"Damn dreams....." He looked over at Blair and smiled. He got of out of bed slowly, hoping not to wake Blair. When he made it out of the room, he made his way down stairs and went into the living room and began watching TV.
Blair tossed and turned but woke up soon after that as she opened her eyes slowly and looked over to Hans side of the bed and she sat up slowly, "Hans? Hmn?" Blair looked around and grabbed her phone, "Yea... Ok thanks." She hang up then covered her body with a blanket and walked downstairs rubbing her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Besides... Tyler is still alive, he just is a different person xD )

Aeron said:
Grimm stood up, losing his proper state and laughing loudly. "No, my friend, not precisely. These peppers are just named for their powerful taste, as they rightfully should."
Hayate chuckled, "Just pullin' ya leg." He said, hopping up to the counter taking a seat on it. "Those nachos weren't hot, Nora?"

@WeirdPrincess

(Don't do it yet! It becomes more dramatic if she finds out for herself!)
(Aww! Alright, I won't have her come over. *pouts and sits in corner*)

"Because she had married him at one point but left him the first time he cheated but still wanted to stay with him forever" she said softly to him as she slowly closed the book

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah yeah. That's fine I guess." Nora sighed as she put the empty plate down. She stared at him for a second and tilted her head,"You're a reaper? You sure don't seem like it."
Grimm scratched the back of his neck. "Yea...I don't like to display myself as one...according to a friend of mine, people don't like seeing a reaper show up at their door..."

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled down at her "Will ya look at that even now she looks cute" He said to himself (BRB For about an hour xD SRRY)
Celia cuddled more into his chest. "I don't wanna wake up yet..." She grumbled.

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "Just pullin' ya leg." He said, hopping up to the counter taking a seat on it. "Those nachos weren't hot, Nora?"
@WeirdPrincess
Nora smirked at Hayate and shook her head,"Not at all. Seeing as how I had two plates of it, I feel perfectly fine. It did kind of burn my mouth a little though."

"You don't understand, I need to know or else the mystery will kill me" he sighed "will they be alright? I kinda did a number on Aiden, but I had to" he frowned.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Piffy Queen

RPLoverRP said:
Blair tossed and turned but woke up soon after that as she opened her eyes slowly and looked over to Hans side of the bed and she sat up slowly, "Hans? Hmn?" Blair looked around and grabbed her phone, "Yea... Ok thanks." She hang up then covered her body with a blanket and walked downstairs rubbing her eyes.
Han looked over at Blair, "Hey, look who's up..." he said as he got up and walked toward her. "How ya feeling today?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because she had married him at one point but left him the first time he cheated but still wanted to stay with him forever" she said softly to him as she slowly closed the book
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex put a finger to his chin. "Hmm... That is troublesome... I'm hungry, you want something to eat?" He asked.

Hina didn't here him as she kept rbaling to her self "is it sad that I'm reading the story of my life and yet.... I still want Al to be with me" she said softly to the boy as she zoned out on the books cover that had her symbol on it

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smirked at Hayate and shook her head,"Not at all. Seeing as how I had two plates of it, I feel perfectly fine. It did kind of burn my mouth a little though."
Hayate sighed, "I'll make you sweat one day." He said, his eyes then widened at what he said. "Don't take it like that, because I totally didn't mean it like that." He put his face in his palms, "I suck with words...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina didn't here him as she kept rbaling to her self "is it sad that I'm reading the story of my life and yet.... I still want Al to be with me" she said softly to the boy as she zoned out on the books cover that had her symbol on it
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex poked her cheek. "Hey champ, you need some closure. How about I get you something to eat?" He asked, wondering if he broke her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back