• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed as he let go of her hand and jumped into the water happily
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria jumped into the water after him and splashed about giggling as she did so.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina walked with the boy slowly happy to have some company for once as they walked
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex entered the pizza place with Hina still around her. "So, what kind of pizza do you feel like having?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Now that's I'm satisfied, it's time to go mess with people or something. We should do something fun and get Ivory along the way." Nora said, nodding vigorously. "Yeah! If you have a sister Grimm, show her my way." She said and winked at Grimm. @Aeron
Grimm turned to Nora with an amused smile. "Actually, it's Ivory that I'm talking about." He grinned as he realized he was talking to Ivory's friends. @Roman

Daniel smiled as he came up next to her smilin happily at her and splashing a little

@Nonalaka

River blushed some more and nodded as he started to walk with her twoards the water

@TheRebelliousDragon

Aeron said:
Grimm turned to Nora with an amused smile. "Actually, it's Ivory that I'm talking about." He grinned as he realized he was talking to Ivory's friends. @Roman
Hayate sat there in silence, "......'.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as he came up next to her smilin happily at her and splashing a little
@Nonalaka

River blushed some more and nodded as he started to walk with her twoards the water

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex looked at her, using a finger to put her chin up. "Hey, don't feel so low. I'm here to help." He said. "I'll just order cheese then." He said as the clerk nodded. "So, where do you want to sit?" He asked.

Roman said:
Hayate sat there in silence, "......'.
Grimm noticed Hayate's blush and frowned slightly. "I take it your good friends with her then..." He said, dis eyes darkening some. "She is well, yes?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel covered his face a little not expecting it before laughing and starting to splash back at her playfully
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria laughed out as they had their little splash war before she suddenly stopped, there was a flicker of light in her eyes before she smiled warmly "already?" she chuckled.

Roman said:
Hayate had blushed a little when he heard Ivory's name, "Yeah, that'd be cool..."
2533076_1332422921190.0res_500_281.jpg

Hayate smirked, "Is that so?" He asked, his voice sounding as if he's planning something.
Nora grinned,"Do I see a blush? You like her don't you! Gah, you're just so cute I can't help myself." She squealed before giving Hayate a hug.

Aeron said:
Grimm noticed Hayate's blush and frowned slightly. "I take it your good friends with her then..." He said, dis eyes darkening some. "She is well, yes?"
Hayate nodded, "Yeah. We are good friends, we actually talked like a few days ago." He said, trying to hide his blush. "GOD damnit face, stop!" He thought as they talked.

Aeron said:
"Oh. Well I can't do that to Senpai! Damn it!" Nora frowned and crossed her arms over her chest."Where is she anyway? I wanna see my Senpai!"

River laughed a little as he neared the water then quickly picked up nexia and ran into the water with her in his arms laughing as he did so

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned,"Do I see a blush? You like her don't you! Gah, you're just so cute I can't help myself." She squealed before giving Hayate a hug.
Hayate blinked when Nora hugged him, "I'm.... Cute?" He asked confused. "No one has ever told me that...." he said, his face froze, his blush still there.

naruto_blushing_gif_by_nof4ith-d5ds988.gif

(I'm bored! ;-; I have Alastair and maybe Farah free. I haven't used them in a while. Will someone please go talk to them? )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]River laughed a little as he neared the water then quickly picked up nexia and ran into the water with her in his arms laughing as he did so
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
(I replied...?)

Hina nodded to his choise before she looked up "can you help me with some thing after this" she asked him quietly

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
(I'm bored! ;-; I have Alastair and maybe Farah free. I haven't used them in a while. Will someone please go talk to them? )
(Hmm... I could have Diablo come over... But remember how creepy he is xD )

Roman said:
Hayate blinked when Nora hugged him, "I'm.... Cute?" He asked confused. "No one has ever told me that...." he said, his face froze, his blush still there.
naruto_blushing_gif_by_nof4ith-d5ds988.gif
Nora chuckled,"Yes you're cute. Being cute is a weakness for me. But I'm happy that I'm the first to tell you that you're cute. It makes me feel special in a way." She looked at him and smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded to his choise before she looked up "can you help me with some thing after this" she asked him quietly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded and smiled sweetly. "Sure, anything you want." He said as he received their food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back