• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed before sighing "How about my temple?" He said thinking of the temple he built with his godly power
''t-temple...?''

*Himeragi then blushed a bit*

''h-hope its private though...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''t-temple...?''
*Himeragi then blushed a bit*

''h-hope its private though...''

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "Yes it is" He said as he snapped his fingers and they appeared in his room in the Temple "You okay?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked at the book then back at the pizza before taking a small bite of it not saying anything
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex took a bite out of his pizza. "Look, I know your sad. But it isn't your fault. That guy was just a jerk. You deserve someone better..." He said, pizza stuck in his teeth, kinda looking clumsier than normal.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Yes it is" He said as he snapped his fingers and they appeared in his room in the Temple "You okay?" He asked
''y-yeah...i guess''

"O-ocean water is so strange" she giggles. "Its just..." she covers her face trying not to get flustered. "I like it... its just so different" she laughs alittle, letting her feet sit in the water.

@Daniel reaver

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo popped out from behind the counter at the café. "Hmm... Drinking tea eh? How manly..." He said to Alistair.
(Freaking creepy xD )
Alastair jumped and almost spilled his tea,"Who the hell are you? And I like drinking tea, coffee is disgusting."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yeah...i guess''

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Nervous are we?" He asked before smiling and pushing her down on the bed "It will be fine"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her "that's good" he said before splashing her a little more then diving into the water
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She nodded "mhm-" the splash hit her in the face "H-Hey!" She laughed before diving to see where he went.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I know this but" she said "I thought he was special" she wimpered before taking another bite of the pizza
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex tilted his head. "Maybe he was, but people can LOSE what makes them special or just be some big lie. But I know your stronger than that. You can get back on your feet." He said.

Roman said:
Hayate gulped, "Uh, yes sir, Grimm!" He said in a militant voice. "He almost scared the shit out of me..." Hayate thought as Grimm ruffled his hair.
Grimm smiled. I think I'm gonna like these kids, He thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're very welcome." Nora said and kissed his cheek before looking at Grimm."Bring me Ivory, peasant!" She cried, pointing her finger at Grimm.
@Aeron
Grimm raised an eyebrow at her. "Excuse me?" He shook his head and smiled sadly. "I actually have to leave...there's a couple of souls have just been released over in...never mind. But your gonna have to get her yourself. It was nice meeting you both!" Grimm saluted them both and disappeared in a cloud of black smoke. @Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair jumped and almost spilled his tea,"Who the hell are you? And I like drinking tea, coffee is disgusting."
Diablo put his hand on his chin, thinking about it then saying, "I am Diablo. The sharpest shot in the entire world." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Nervous are we?" He asked before smiling and pushing her down on the bed "It will be fine"
''a-are you sure...?''

(fade to black sometime soon...)

Archdemon had finished patching up Aiden "Well they should be stable now but they should stay in bed at least until they wake up." Archdemon then yawned as he went downstairs and sat down on a couch, in front of it was a table full of magazines filled with normal news. He didn't have a Tv but he did have a lot of books though. He waited until both patient woke up.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@LunaCrosby

@Piffy Queen

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''a-are you sure...?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] (fade to black sometime soon...)[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Al got on top of her and smirked "I am sure" He said in a reassuring tone (FADE [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] IT'S YOUR CUE!!!!)

Daniels tail and wongs glided around the water as he swam making him as if he was a water dragon as he slipped around her silently

@Nonalaka

Archdemon said:
Archdemon had finished patching up Aiden "Well they should be stable now but they should stay in bed at least until they wake up." Archdemon then yawned as he went downstairs and sat down on a couch, in front of it was a table full of magazines filled with normal news. He didn't have a Tv but he did have a lot of books though. He waited until both patient woke up.
@TheRebelliousDragon

@LunaCrosby

@Piffy Queen
Aiden continued to sleep.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniels tail and wongs glided around the water as he swam making him as if he was a water dragon as he slipped around her silently
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled as she watched him, her eyes following him as he glided around in the water.

shortyshot8 said:
Al got on top of her and smirked "I am sure" He said in a reassuring tone (FADE @Roman IT'S YOUR CUE!!!!)
(( I gave up on that job, now it, "Dayum b0ss!" ))

Hina nodded "of course I know this where supposed to get back on our feet!*yells a little then goes quiet again* he was banished from deat after all and he is no God" she said quietly

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back