• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Aeron said:
Grimm smiled. I think I'm gonna like these kids, He thought.
Grimm raised an eyebrow at her. "Excuse me?" He shook his head and smiled sadly. "I actually have to leave...there's a couple of souls have just been released over in...never mind. But your gonna have to get her yourself. It was nice meeting you both!" Grimm saluted them both and disappeared in a cloud of black smoke. @Roman
"Oh wow.... Guess it's me and you, Nora." Hayate said, as he hopped down off the counter. "Wanna go get, Ivory now?"

Ivory sat quietly in her cafe again, this time reading a book about a girl who escaped to paradise and sipping her tea. She put the book down and looked up at the ceiling fan, sighing quietly. "I wonder what everyone's up too..." She says to herself.

Daniel slowlt glided farther out before quickly dissapering as his wings became the same color as the ocean along with his tail making him blend with the water

@Nonalaka

Archdemon said:
Archdemon had finished patching up Aiden "Well they should be stable now but they should stay in bed at least until they wake up." Archdemon then yawned as he went downstairs and sat down on a couch, in front of it was a table full of magazines filled with normal news. He didn't have a Tv but he did have a lot of books though. He waited until both patient woke up.
@TheRebelliousDragon

@LunaCrosby

@Piffy Queen
Eive lays there, her hand slightly moving, but the rest of her body still.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded "of course I know this where supposed to get back on our feet!*yells a little then goes quiet again* he was banished from deat after all and he is no God" she said quietly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled, putting a hand on her cheek. "I understand... I've been through what you have. But I haven't really had it bad though... You've been through a lot haven't you?" He said, almost done with his pizza. (Way back at the very first time I used Dex)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel slowlt glided farther out before quickly dissapering as his wings became the same color as the ocean along with his tail making him blend with the water
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
'W-where did he go?' She thought to herself as she swam around a bit, looking all around her.

"Like I said I died for the one I love just to find him cheating on me then I waited 200 years to find Al only to find him doing the same and scaring me in the procces" she said quietly as she slowly lifted her sleve to show just one of the scars

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel slowly came up behind her quickly wraping his arms and soing around her "got you" he said happily to her

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Like I said I died for the one I love just to find him cheating on me then I waited 200 years to find Al only to find him doing the same and scaring me in the procces" she said quietly as she slowly lifted her sleve to show just one of the scars
@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel slowly came up behind her quickly wraping his arms and soing around her "got you" he said happily to her

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Dex gave her a hug. "It's ok... You can cry if you want to... But I won't stop until your happy again..." He said. "I promise."

"I won't be happy till he either comes back or my memories leave me" she said quietuly as she slowly slid her arms around him hugging him tighter

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo put his hand on his chin, thinking about it then saying, "I am Diablo. The sharpest shot in the entire world." He said.
Alastair stared at him and sipped his tea,"Nice to meet you Diablo. I'm Alastair. Don't really have anything about myself to add."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I won't be happy till he either comes back or my memories leave me" she said quietuly as she slowly slid her arms around him hugging him tighter
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled. "I can wipe your memory... That is... If you want me to." He said sadly. "My book has a spell that can do that."

Roman said:
"Oh wow.... Guess it's me and you, Nora." Hayate said, as he hopped down off the counter. "Wanna go get, Ivory now?"
Nora nodded,"Yes please! Let's go find our friend!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair stared at him and sipped his tea,"Nice to meet you Diablo. I'm Alastair. Don't really have anything about myself to add."
Diablo suddenly appeared in the chair next to him. "So, what kind of being are you?" He asked. "I know a lot of the people around here are not human."

"My master is the only one that can do that" she said as she got up "please follow me" she asked him as she slowly started to walk out of the pizza shop

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"My master is the only one that can do that" she said as she got up "please follow me" she asked him as she slowly started to walk out of the pizza shop
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex followed her, wondering what it was she could possibly want from a guy like him. He wasn't THAT important... Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back