• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But you can't love me" she said the powers having no affect on her "you belong to another so how can I love you or you love me..... Because that's all I lived for. Love and now the only one that cares besides my master I cannot love" she said to him as the tears continued and the dagger beaded her stomach as Thana appeared at the entrance of the temple watching the boy and Hina
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex shook his head. "That isn't true! I can love more than one person! I love my brother, my fiancé, my mother, and you!" He said. "Please! Don't do this! I care too much to let you die now!" He said, pulling the knife away from her.

Mayyflower said:
Kyle turns his attention to Toru and smiles "Hey beautiful, What brings you here?" He asks grinning.
(...Dex is going to kill you xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair hummed and took another sip on his tea,"I'm part demon, part Fae if you should know. Why?"
Diablo scratched his chin. "Well, I try to keep a profile on everyone around here. It's important I know as much as I can..." He said.

"But you are married and there fore cannot love me they way I want to by loved" she wispered to him as the dagger neared her again "I don't want to be loved like a family member I want some one to love to marry and have children with" she said to him the tears still streaming down her cheeks

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex shook his head. "That isn't true! I can love more than one person! I love my brother, my fiancé, my mother, and you!" He said. "Please! Don't do this! I care too much to let you die now!" He said, pulling the knife away from her.

(...Dex is going to kill you xD )

Diablo scratched his chin. "Well, I try to keep a profile on everyone around here. It's important I know as much as I can..." He said.
Alastair nodded in understanding,"Right. I won't harm you or anything. Not unless it involves a person I care for." He responded before setting his cup down and stirring it."May I ask you a question?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But you are married and there fore cannot love me they way I want to by loved" she wispered to him as the dagger neared her again "I don't want to be loved like a family member I want some one to love to marry and have children with" she said to him the tears still streaming down her cheeks
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex leaned in and kissed her, not realizing what he was doing. W-What am I doing!? He panicked. He pulled away. "I-I won't let you die..." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded in understanding,"Right. I won't harm you or anything. Not unless it involves a person I care for." He responded before setting his cup down and stirring it."May I ask you a question?"
Diablo nodded, his eyes a bit soulful. "Sure, ask away." He said. "I have a pretty vast knowledge..."

Hina went wide eyed at the kiss before looking down "o-one false kiss won't stop me" she said hesitation in her voice as the dager hesiated

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
"I have no clue! Let's just go!" Nora cried out and grabbed his arm, dragging him somewhere.
"H-hey, hold on!" Hayate said, as Nora dragged him. "You know you don't have to drag me!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina went wide eyed at the kiss before looking down "o-one false kiss won't stop me" she said hesitation in her voice as the dager hesiated
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex shook his head. "I-It wasn't false... I'll do it again if you want me too..." He said softly.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair stretched and yawned then looked up at him with cute and innocent eyes, "Hmn? Im ok... Are you feeling better since last night?" Blair smiled giggling.
"Yeah, a lot better..." Han said, pecking at her lips. "I was just frustrated is all. But, no worries, everything is gonna be cool!'

Dex leaned in and kissed her, not realizing what he was doing. W-What am I doing!? He panicked. He pulled away. "I-I won't let you die..." He said.

Diablo nodded, his eyes a bit soulful. "Sure, ask away." He said. "I have a pretty vast knowledge..."
"I'm looking for this girl...she's kind of short with blonde hair that's kind of long. The last I heard was that someone she cared for had died and she was very heartbroken. Do you know her?" Alastair said as he set his hands on the table and folded them in front of him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm looking for this girl...she's kind of short with blonde hair that's kind of long. The last I heard was that someone she cared for had died and she was very heartbroken. Do you know her?" Alastair said as he set his hands on the table and folded them in front of him.
Diablo nodded. "Yes, I do happen to know a person by that name. Her name is Nora Ravenwood, why do you want to know?" He asked.

"I-it was false for your heart belongs to some one els" she said definatly the hand that held the dagger hesitating a little more

@TheRebelliousDragon

(It's fine)

River closed his eyes as he kissed her deepening the kiss a little as he slid on hand back down and around her to pull her a little closer

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-it was false for your heart belongs to some one els" she said definatly the hand that held the dagger hesitating a little more
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex tilted his head. "How can you tell? Maybe my heart belongs to you..." He said, kissing her again, not stopping this time.

Roman said:
"H-hey, hold on!" Hayate said, as Nora dragged him. "You know you don't have to drag me!"
Nora looked back at him and grinned,"I know. I'm just doing because I want to," she continued to pull him along until she passed a cafe before stopping. She let go of Hayate and put her face up against the glass."I see Ivory! She's in there, let's go!" She said, her voice muffled. @Aeron

Dex tilted his head. "How can you tell? Maybe my heart belongs to you..." He said, kissing her again, not stopping this time.
William appeared next to Dex and Hina with his eyes closed "Hey Hina I need to ta-" He stopped as he opened his eyes

@Daniel reaver

Hina went a little wide eyed as he kissed her moaning a little as he did the hand that held the dagger slowly started to fault then dropped onto the altar as Thana watched "will DONT leave yet" Thana said as he appeared next to her away from them

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

Diablo nodded. "Yes, I do happen to know a person by that name. Her name is Nora Ravenwood, why do you want to know?" He asked.
"I've been look for her. She's...someone very important to me. I don't want her to know I'm here, even though she doesn't know me at all. Just, can you keep an eye on her for me?" Alastair asked as he looked at Diablo.

(Well fuqk xD )
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina went a little wide eyed as he kissed her moaning a little as he did the hand that held the dagger slowly started to fault then dropped onto the altar as Thana watched

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened as he looked at Hina "Wha-What the hell is wrong with you!?!" He yelled in anger

WeirdPrincess said:
"I've been look for her. She's...someone very important to me. I don't want her to know I'm here, even though she doesn't know me at all. Just, can you keep an eye on her for me?" Alastair asked as he looked at Diablo.
Diablo nods. "I keep a eye on everyone, so it isn't a problem..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked back at him and grinned,"I know. I'm just doing because I want to," she continued to pull him along until she passed a cafe before stopping. She let go of Hayate and put her face up against the glass."I see Ivory! She's in there, let's go!" She said, her voice muffled. @Aeron
Ivory glanced up from her tea to see Nora's face pressed against the glass and Hayate standing behind her. Ivory covered her mouth and giggles as she sent a small wave to her friends. "Come on in," she mouthed to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back