• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"And you. You might not be apart of my house but I know what you did" he said to him a cold glare "you can't talk about cheating either when you cheated on the daughter of ansom who has only lived for less than a week" she said coldly to him as she forced his soul to stand him up

@shortyshot8

(Oh sorrryyyy @Sweetone *mentaly slaps self*)

Roman said:
Roman hugged Snow and smiled, "Yeah, pretty much.... Damn clones...." he said, whispering the last part. He then thought about the pond, "So, how's your pond?"
Snow:*she smiles and hugs him back, thinking and she smiles* Oh it's purified now! Isn't that great? We can sleep together again*she says not knowing any thing that might be taken the wrong way for his 'fantasies' and she turns into water in his arms, appearing in the midde of the lake smiling playfully*

BlueHawk said:
"But... But I like human food." He whines as he comes down from the high, letting out a small yawn. "But if it helps you I guess..." He says as he stands up.
Rain:*smirks and a sense of her being pleased and content for the first time washes over his mind* Good, there is Fae food by Snow's pond. I am sure other Fae have some but I do not knoe about any other, go get some

Daniel reaver]River nodded to her as he stood up then held out a hand for her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]

The casket clicks more as lightning bolts strike scarlet trying to protect the body what was inside

@Jennete
Scarlet:*growls, panting as a drop of blood runs down her nose from absorbing so much energy, feeling drunk on it and she pushes more, grinding her teeth, hoping the clicking sound meant that she was close to opening it*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"And you. You might not be apart of my house but I know what you did" he said to him a cold glare "you can't talk about cheating either when you cheated on the daughter of ansom who has only lived for less than a week" she said coldly to him as she forced his soul to stand him up
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "A-And your point is? She never really loved me and her Father forced us only to be friends"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Were you know? Wouldn't you like to be something else besides a hitman?" Alastair asked as he waved his hand for a waiter to come get his finished tea.
Diablo folded his arms. "Well, I quit... Now I observe the living. I don't have a job anymore either." He said.

Thana held out a ball of black flame as an image of Mitsu appeared curled up into a ball on the roof "William where are you..... Have you left me?" Mitsu said not knowing she was being watched at the time as she had been siting there for a couple hours waiting for him

@shortyshot8

"B-but you belong to another" she said as she grabed his left hand and held up the ring "see you are bound to her there fore I am forbidden to love you" she said sadly to him as she looked down at the ground

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana held out a ball of black flame as an image of Mitsu appeared curled up into a ball on the roof "William where are you..... Have you left me?" Mitsu said not knowing she was being watched at the time as she had been siting there for a couple hours waiting for him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened "Wha-What the hell? Th-This can't be real she ignored me for so long I thought that she..." He said as his eyes filled with tears

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and hugs him back, thinking and she smiles* Oh it's purified now! Isn't that great? We can sleep together again*she says not knowing any thing that might be taken the wrong way for his 'fantasies' and she turns into water in his arms, appearing in the midde of the lake smiling playfully*
Rain:*smirks and a sense of her being pleased and content for the first time washes over his mind* Good, there is Fae food by Snow's pond. I am sure other Fae have some but I do not knoe about any other, go get some

Scarlet:*growls, panting as a drop of blood runs down her nose from absorbing so much energy, feeling drunk on it and she pushes more, grinding her teeth, hoping the clicking sound meant that she was close to opening it*
Roman laughed and jumped into the lake, swimming around. "Hey, when do you think we can head back to the pond? I bet it looks as beautiful as it did before." He said, swimming around on his back. "And.... Don't ever listen to my clones please. They're jackasses...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana held out a ball of black flame as an image of Mitsu appeared curled up into a ball on the roof "William where are you..... Have you left me?" Mitsu said not knowing she was being watched at the time as she had been siting there for a couple hours waiting for him
@shortyshot8

"B-but you belong to another" she said as she grabed his left hand and held up the ring "see you are bound to her there fore I am forbidden to love you" she said sadly to him as she looked down at the ground

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(Actually... They never gave each other a ring. :/ )

"Her father had grounded her idiot" she said coldly as the ball of flame dissapered "and now you have made two girls fall for you. One the daughter of the ant God" he said softly to William

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Actually... They never gave each other a ring. :/ )
(Well Shit let's just say she put a hand to his chest instead)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Her father has grounded her idiot" she said coldly as the ball of flame dissapered "and now you have made two girls fall for you. One the daughter of the ant God" he said softly to William
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William put both his hands on his head "Why why why?" He asked himself "Why did I think that way?"

Scarlet:*lets go and sits down, panting and wipes the blood from nose, looking at the casket and grumbles* How the hell do I open this... Ever since I met Aeos my power hasn't been much help, ugh I wish I had never run into that boy *she whispers from a place of anger, resenting Aeos a little, knowing she would loose the closest thing she ever had to a son* No..No I have to do this.. *sighs and wipes another blood red tear from her cheek, standing shakily*

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Roman laughed and jumped into the lake, swimming around. "Hey, when do you think we can head back to the pond? I bet it looks as beautiful as it did before." He said, swimming around on his back. "And.... Don't ever listen to my clones please. They're jackasses...."
Snow:*grins smirking and flicks him with some water before disappearing again, re appearing right behind him, kissing his neck quickly before turning into water again, her soft laughter ringing out* When you catch me! And why? They are you so I love them and you are not a jackass...so they are not jack asses *She frowns* jack ass means mean yes?

"But for her heart to be broken. That isn't right" she said defiantly to him tears streaming down her face "I-I won't accept" she said to him her mind on the girl that he had promised himself to her

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But for her heart to be broken. That isn't right" she said defiantly to him tears streaming down her face "I-I won't accept" she said to him her mind on the girl that he had promised himself to her
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex looked up and screamed. "Then what am I supposed to do!? I can't just let you die and I can't stop loving you!" He said.

The casket stoped clicking after one massive click then popped open a hiss of an air tight seal being released

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The casket stoped clicking after one massive click then popped open a hiss of an air tight seal being released
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet:*looks at it, stepping cautiously to it and looks inside with a small breath in to hold even though she technically didn't need to breathe*

Jennete said:

Jay nods his head and sighs as he begins to make his way to the lake, giggling to himself as he let's out a cheesy, sarcastic sigh. "Man, the things I do for love." He says jokingly as he laughs to himself.

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*lets go and sits down, panting and wipes the blood from nose, looking at the casket and grumbles* How the hell do I open this... Ever since I met Aeos my power hasn't been much help, ugh I wish I had never run into that boy *she whispers from a place of anger, resenting Aeos a little, knowing she would loose the closest thing she ever had to a son* No..No I have to do this.. *sighs and wipes another blood red tear from her cheek, standing shakily*
@Daniel reaver

Snow:*grins smirking and flicks him with some water before disappearing again, re appearing right behind him, kissing his neck quickly before turning into water again, her soft laughter ringing out* When you catch me! And why? They are you so I love them and you are not a jackass...so they are not jack asses *She frowns* jack ass means mean yes?
Roman began swimming after, Snow, "Well, it means 'donkey' or 'mean', depends on how you use it I guess... So in a way, my clones are..... Donkeys." He explained, laughing. Roman swam under the water and grabbed Snow's hand, pulling her underwater. "Yep, donkeys." He thought, before kissing her thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sat down and bounced in her seat."I've been look everywhere for you Senpai. What are you eating?" She asked as she leaned on the table. @Aeron
"Oh, I'm just drinking my usual...chai tea with a splash of earl grey. Do you guys wanna order anything? Or I'm guessing you guys came to the cafe for something else..." Ivory looked up at them from her cup as she grinned at Hayate's response of the ramen. @Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The casket stoped clicking after one massive click then popped open a hiss of an air tight seal being released
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex just went limp at this point. He didn't know what to do at this point. "Fine... Just die then... Leave me knowing the fact I could have done something about this..." He said as more tears fell from his face. "Now I wish I could fix everything..."

Hina went wide eyed at his words then looked down and nodded as the dagger slipped into her hands again "love her and me please" she wispered to him "I will wait for You to return with an awnser from her" she said as she set the dagger down in front of her

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu looked up going wide eyed with happines "will!!" She said happily as she jumped up wraping her arms around his neck and hugging him

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back