• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay stops for a second and puts his hands on his knees, leaning over as he begins to laugh even harder. "Oh... Oh we'll work on it." He says between breaths, still laughing at Rain's cluelessness.
Rain:*frowns and growls, flicking his brain again, sharp pain taking over his whole body*

"I got you Nora. Hey, Francis!" Ivory waved to a young waiter and he ran over with a smile. "Francis, would you mind taking her order please?" The waiter nodded and turned to Nora, his pen ready to write. @WeirdPrincess @Roman

Mitsu went wide eyed at his words "Wh-what" she said pain in her voice as he fell to his knees "h-how c-could you" she said as tears started to well up before she turned around and put her hands to her face and started to cry

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu went wide eyed at his words "Wh-what" she said pain in her voice as he fell to his knees "h-how c-could you" she said as tears started to well up before she turned around and put her hands to her face and started to cry
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
More tears fell from his face "I-I'm so sorry it's just you were gone for so long I thought you had abandoned me" He said as more tears fell

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded,"That sounds good. I'll decide the amount later. I must be off, I have some business to handle at the moment. I bid you adoo." He stood up, pulled his mask back up before bowing his head and leaving the Cafe.
Diablo sighed, taking a sip of his soda.

(Diablo is now available in the café. Dex is going to be busy looking for Toru.)

Aeron said:
"I got you Nora. Hey, Francis!" Ivory waved to a young waiter and he ran over with a smile. "Francis, would you mind taking her order please?" The waiter nodded and turned to Nora, his pen ready to write. @WeirdPrincess @Roman
Nora giggled happily and winked at the waiter,"I'll have a piece of chocolate cake, some green tea, lobster with lemon and you're spiciest food you have." She said with a smile.

Roman said:
"We came to get you, so we can all hangout!" Hayate said happily. "Ya know, a good friends night out. We felt we couldn't do it without you though." Hayate said putting his hands on the table, "We also met your brother, or well not your brother. Whatever he is to you, his name was, Grimm." He said, blushing a little about what he confessed to earlier.
@WeirdPrincess
Nora smirked and nudged Hayate playfully,"Yeah. Grimm was kinda weird. I didn't like him at all...he tried to steal my nachos." She said, looking around the cafe.

@Aeron

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora giggled happily and winked at the waiter,"I'll have a piece of chocolate cake, some green tea, lobster with lemon and you're spiciest food you have." She said with a smile.
"What? Wait, aren't we leaving in a little bit?" Hayate asked, his eyes sharp on Nora, due to how much for she just ordered.

Jennete said:
Rain:*frowns and growls, flicking his brain again, sharp pain taking over his whole body*
Jay stands still, almost unfazed being used to Rain's abuse, yet he still clutches his head. "Okay okay, one day jokes will be okay. That day is just not today." He says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I was only gone for a couple days" she wimpered into her hands as her back faced him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William slowly stood up and put a hand on her shoulder "I-I'm sorry...A Monster like me deserves death...Please give me it swiftly" He said more tears falling from his face

Roman said:
"What? Wait, aren't we leaving in a little bit?" Hayate asked, his eyes sharp on Nora, due to how much for she just ordered.
"I'll be quick! I promise! I'll have that food finished in not time. In the meantime, why don't you talk to Ivory." Nora said as she winked at Hayate.

Mitsu shook her head and jerked her shoulder away from his hand then quickly turned around "please I can be a better girlfreind give me another chance please" she begged him thinking it was all her fault

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu shook her head and jerked her shoulder away from his hand then quickly turned around "please I can be a better girlfreind give me another chance please" she begged him thinking it was all her fault
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened before he closed them "I would give you another chance if any of this was your fault...If anything I should be begging"

Roman said:
"We came to get you, so we can all hangout!" Hayate said happily. "Ya know, a good friends night out. We felt we couldn't do it without you though." Hayate said putting his hands on the table, "We also met your brother, or well not your brother. Whatever he is to you, his name was, Grimm." He said, blushing a little about what he confessed to earlier.
@WeirdPrincess
"Really? Grimms's here already? Wow, he got here sooner than I thought..." Ivory smiled as she thought for a bit. "Did he treat you guys okay? He wasn't pushy, was he?" Ivory looked at the worriedly.

Please please please don't do that again" she begged him while pressing into his chest "please please please" she said

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "I think, I'll be better off leaving it alone." He said, rubbing his head. "Besides, I don't think, I'll ever be able to figure it out anyways."
Blair stopped then let go and walked over to the kitchen, "Good.. I was thinking... About Hope and the witches... We need to come up with a plan... Something that will let the witches leave our family alone for good."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smirked and nudged Hayate playfully,"Yeah. Grimm was kinda weird. I didn't like him at all...he tried to steal my nachos." She said, looking around the cafe.
@Aeron
Ivory began to laugh. "Yea, that doesn't surprise me. And don't worry, he doesn't mean anything bad. He just reacts the way people act towards him. It's a bit annoying, but he's really great." Ivory grinned as she pictured her brother stuffing his face with nachos.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Please please please don't do that again" she begged him while pressing into his chest "please please please" she said
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little "I will never betray you again" He said as he kissed her head

RPLoverRP said:
Blair stopped then let go and walked over to the kitchen, "Good.. I was thinking... About Hope and the witches... We need to come up with a plan... Something that will let the witches leave our family alone for good."
"True.... We need them off your back. It seems they want you, and I can't have that." Han said, rubbing his chin. "I can go out now and take a few out, they'd never suspect a outsider."

Aeron said:
Ivory began to laugh. "Yea, that doesn't surprise me. And don't worry, he doesn't mean anything bad. He just reacts the way people act towards him. It's a bit annoying, but he's really great." Ivory grinned as she pictured her brother stuffing his face with nachos.
Hayate nudged Nora when she nudged him, "Why do you keep doing that?" He asked Nora. He then looked up at Ivory, "He randomly appeared in my kitchen. It wasn't normal, but we got along fine."

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
"True.... We need them off your back. It seems they want you, and I can't have that." Han said, rubbing his chin. "I can go out now and take a few out, they'd never suspect a outsider."
"No! I don't want this to end with violence... I don't want her thinking that violence is the way out of things... It has to be something else."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Papas gonna kill you for that" she said with a small giggle as she sniffed and held onto him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Then there is no point in begging me to stay if I'm going to die anyway" He said sadly

RPLoverRP said:
"No! I don't want this to end with violence... I don't want her thinking that violence is the way out of things... It has to be something else."
"She won't know, besides, it's the only way to get them out of your life for good." Han said, he then sighed and pondered for a second. "I could negotiate with them, I've been told I was good with that kind of stuff."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back