• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo folded his arms. "Well, I quit... Now I observe the living. I don't have a job anymore either." He said.
Alastair hummed,"Really...What would you say if I gave you a job watching Nora. Or running a few errands for me, I don't like getting my hands messy." He said as he raised an eyebrow.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina went wide eyed at his words then looked down and nodded as the dagger slipped into her hands again "love her and me please" she wispered to him "I will wait for You to return with an awnser from her" she said as she set the dagger down in front of her
@TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu looked up going wide eyed with happines "will!!" She said happily as she jumped up wraping her arms around his neck and hugging him

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William frowned and hugged her back "Something bad has happened" He said sadly tears welling up in his eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You are an idiot that now has to choose" she said coldly to William "Mitsu or Celia. The godess or the one inocent daughter of ansom the one daifhter that wants to love you" she said softly to William
@shortyshot8

Hina went wide eyed at his words then looked down and nodded as the dagger slipped into her hands again "love her and me please" she wispered to him "I will wait for You to return with an awnser from her" she said as she set the dagger down in front of her

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex went wide eyed. Was she giving him a chance to save her? He realized that what Toru would say would determine if this girl died or not... "My chances... Their slim to none... But I'm willing to take that chance." He said. "Wish me luck..."

Aeron said:
"Oh, I'm just drinking my usual...chai tea with a splash of earl grey. Do you guys wanna order anything? Or I'm guessing you guys came to the cafe for something else..." Ivory looked up at them from her cup as she grinned at Hayate's response of the ramen. @Roman
"Indeed we did come to the cafe for something else. That something else is also a someone. That someone just happens to be you." Hayate said, feeling that his explanation was pretty cool. "Yep, that's about it..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair hummed,"Really...What would you say if I gave you a job watching Nora. Or running a few errands for me, I don't like getting my hands messy." He said as he raised an eyebrow.
Diablo shrugged. "I guess that would be fine." He said, taking a sip of a soda that he stole from somebody at nearby table without them even noticing.

Roman said:
Roman began swimming after, Snow, "Well, it means 'donkey' or 'mean', depends on how you use it I guess... So in a way, my clones are..... Donkeys." He explained, laughing. Roman swam under the water and grabbed Snow's hand, pulling her underwater. "Yep, donkeys." He thought, before kissing her thought.
Snow:*she smiles and kisses him back underwater, the strangest feeling though since she controls the water surrounding them, all of it hugging him tightly like she was, as her hands softly run through his hair the water acts as another of her hands gently cupping his cheek and wrapped around him with arms like she was hugging him from behind, smiling happily, her body floating so she wraps her legs around his waist* I love you *she whispers underwater, her soft blue eyes for once not bright with curiosity but full of love for Roman*

--------------

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods his head and sighs as he begins to make his way to the lake, giggling to himself as he let's out a cheesy, sarcastic sigh. "Man, the things I do for love." He says jokingly as he laughs to himself.
Rain:*confused by the joke* Love?

Hina nodded to him as the dager sat there in front of her as she smiled a little the tears still streaming down her cheeks

@TheRebelliousDragon

Aeron said:
"Oh, I'm just drinking my usual...chai tea with a splash of earl grey. Do you guys wanna order anything? Or I'm guessing you guys came to the cafe for something else..." Ivory looked up at them from her cup as she grinned at Hayate's response of the ramen. @Roman
"We came here for you, actually. But I'll order something because I'm really hungry right now...even though I just ate a while ago." Nora said with a laugh.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and kisses him back underwater, the strangest feeling though since she controls the water surrounding them, all of it hugging him tightly like she was, as her hands softly run through his hair the water acts as another of her hands gently cupping his cheek and wrapped around him with arms like she was hugging him from behind, smiling happily, her body floating so she wraps her legs around his waist* I love you *she whispers underwater, her soft blue eyes for once not bright with curiosity but full of love for Roman*
--------------

Jay shakes his head, laughing at Rain's lack of knowledge on the topic of humans. "Man, I'm sorry. I know you hate your sister and all, but as far as human customs go, you're both clueless."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked at him worriedly "what's wrong" she asked him softly worry in her voice and eyes
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"I kinda...Damn it how do I say this....I cheated in you..." He said more tears welling up in his eyes before he fell to his knees "Please just kill me now..." He said as a tear fell from his face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded to him as the dager sat there in front of her as she smiled a little the tears still streaming down her cheeks
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled, brushing away her tears. "Sooo how do I get home?" He asked. "My book doesn't have any return home spells..."

Roman said:
"Indeed we did come to the cafe for something else. That something else is also a someone. That someone just happens to be you." Hayate said, feeling that his explanation was pretty cool. "Yep, that's about it..."
"Oh? And what can I help you with?" She asked, amused with the way Hayate explained himself.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head, laughing at Rain's lack of knowledge on the topic of humans. "Man, I'm sorry. I know you hate your sister and all, but as far as human customs go, you're both clueless."
Rain:*feeling as if that was a compliment and she smirks* Actually I am more 'clueless' as you put it on the topic of humans and their customs.

Diablo shrugged. "I guess that would be fine." He said, taking a sip of a soda that he stole from somebody at nearby table without them even noticing.
"Do you have a certain amount of money you would like to be paid? The price won't be a problem, as long as it's not to high." Alastair chuckled as a waiter had come and taken his cup away.

Roman said:
"Yeah, a lot better..." Han said, pecking at her lips. "I was just frustrated is all. But, no worries, everything is gonna be cool!'
"I thought that would help..." Blair smiles holds onto him by his shirt leaning back abit, "That's only 1 of the reasons I did it though... Question is..." Blair leans in and kisses his chest, "Are you gonna waste time figuring it out or are you just not gonna bother with it?" Blair smirked then kept kissing his chest.

Jennete said:
--------------

Roman nods and swims back up with Snow, "Love you too." He said, smiling brightly. "It felt as if someone was.... Hugging me under the water, but it... it felt right, ya know?" He asked her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Do you have a certain amount of money you would like to be paid? The price won't be a problem, as long as it's not to high." Alastair chuckled as a waiter had come and taken his cup away.
Diablo shrugged. "I couldn't care less how much you pay me, I got a lot of money from hunting down people. My kill streak is at 2,345." He said.

Jennete said:
Rain:*feeling as if that was a compliment and she smirks* Actually I am more 'clueless' as you put it on the topic of humans and their customs.
Jay stops for a second and puts his hands on his knees, leaning over as he begins to laugh even harder. "Oh... Oh we'll work on it." He says between breaths, still laughing at Rain's cluelessness.

RPLoverRP said:
"I thought that would help..." Blair smiles holds onto him by his shirt leaning back abit, "That's only 1 of the reasons I did it though... Question is..." Blair leans in and kisses his chest, "Are you gonna waste time figuring it out or are you just not gonna bother with it?" Blair smirked then kept kissing his chest.
Han chuckled, "I think, I'll be better off leaving it alone." He said, rubbing his head. "Besides, I don't think, I'll ever be able to figure it out anyways."

Diablo shrugged. "I couldn't care less how much you pay me, I got a lot of money from hunting down people. My kill streak is at 2,345." He said.
Alastair nodded,"That sounds good. I'll decide the amount later. I must be off, I have some business to handle at the moment. I bid you adoo." He stood up, pulled his mask back up before bowing his head and leaving the Cafe.

Aeron said:
"Oh? And what can I help you with?" She asked, amused with the way Hayate explained himself.
"We came to get you, so we can all hangout!" Hayate said happily. "Ya know, a good friends night out. We felt we couldn't do it without you though." Hayate said putting his hands on the table, "We also met your brother, or well not your brother. Whatever he is to you, his name was, Grimm." He said, blushing a little about what he confessed to earlier.

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back