• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina went a little wide eyed as he kissed her moaning a little as he did the hand that held the dagger slowly started to fault then dropped onto the altar as Thana watched "will DONT leave yet" Thana said as he appeared next to her away from them
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex pulled away from Hina, noticing William had appeared. "W-William! Why are you here!?" He asked.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina went a little wide eyed as he kissed her moaning a little as he did the hand that held the dagger slowly started to fault then dropped onto the altar as Thana watched "will DONT leave yet" Thana said as he appeared next to her away from them
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "She hates Al for him cheating so she does the same damn thing!?!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex pulled away from Hina, noticing William had appeared. "W-William! Why are you here!?" He asked.
@shortyshot8
William looks at him "Shut up!" He said in anger

Diablo nods. "I keep a eye on everyone, so it isn't a problem..."
Alastair sighed,"Can I get updates to see how she is? I just..." He trailed off as he saw someone pass the cafe in a blur."Hmm..."

Thana slapped will "he just cheated on her did he not what is she supposed to do wait for him to say he loves her then let him go of and have sex with another girl!!!" Thana yelled at will as Hina looked down "that kiss was still false I know you love her" she mumbled

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked back at him and grinned,"I know. I'm just doing because I want to," she continued to pull him along until she passed a cafe before stopping. She let go of Hayate and put her face up against the glass."I see Ivory! She's in there, let's go!" She said, her voice muffled. @Aeron
Hayate shook his head, chuckling, "Well, that was pretty fast." He said following Nora into the cafe. "Hey, Ivory, it's us!" He said, his hand on his head.

tumblr_mguf44dZFG1rsrt78o7_250.gif

@Aeron

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana slapped will "he just cheated on her did he not what is she supposed to do wait for him to say he loves her then let him go of and have sex with another girl!!!" Thana yelled at will as Hina looked down "that kiss was still false I know you love her" she mumbled

[/QUOTE]
William's right eye began to glow red "YOU IDIOT AL WAS CHANGING HE IS A BETTER MAN!!!......He will hear of this"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana slapped will "he just cheated on her did he not what is she supposed to do wait for him to say he loves her then let him go of and have sex with another girl!!!" Thana yelled at will as Hina looked down "that kiss was still false I know you love her" she mumbled

[/QUOTE]
Dex pouted. "What's it going to take convince you?" He asked, leaning in and kissing her more.

shortyshot8 said:
William's right eye began to glow red "YOU IDIOT AL WAS CHANGING HE IS A BETTER MAN!!!......He will hear of this"
(...Really? He just DID IT with Himeragi xD )

Aeron said:
Ivory glanced up from her tea to see Nora's face pressed against the glass and Hayate standing behind her. Ivory covered her mouth and giggles as she sent a small wave to her friends. "Come on in," she mouthed to them
Nora grinned and pulled away from the glass, grabbing Hayates wrist and dragging him inside. The employers have them strange looks as she made her way to Ivory."Ivory! Where have you been? I've missed you!" Nora said as she gave Ivory a hug when she got to her. @Roman

Dex pouted. "What's it going to take convince you?" He asked, leaning in and kissing her more.

(...Really? He just DID IT with Himeragi xD )
(Shhhhh xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair sighed,"Can I get updates to see how she is? I just..." He trailed off as he saw someone pass the cafe in a blur."Hmm..."
Diablo nodded. "Sure, that shouldn't be a problem..." He said.

Thana gave him the death glare "so telling Himeragi that he loves her is changing!! SO TELLING ANOTHER GIRL THAT HE LOVES HER THEN HAVING SEX WORH HER AFTER PROMISING MY HINA THAT HE WOULD BE HOME IS BEING THE BETTER MAN!!!!!!!" She screamed back at will

@shortyshot8

---------------

Hina went even more wide eyed at the kiss moaning some more as he kissed her

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned and pulled away from the glass, grabbing Hayates wrist and dragging him inside. The employers have them strange looks as she made her way to Ivory."Ivory! Where have you been? I've missed you!" Nora said as she gave Ivory a hug when she got to her. @Roman
Ivory laughed and hugged Nora back. "Well, to be honest, I was here the whole time!" She grinned as she saw Hayate. "Hi, Hayate! Did you bring me any ramen?" She joked as she sat back down in her table and motioning them to do so as well.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana gave him the death glare "so telling Himeragi that he loves her is changing!! SO TELLING ANOTHER GIRL THAT HE LOVES HER THEN HAVING SEX WORH HER AFTER PROMISING MY HINA THAT HE WOULD BE HOME IS BEING THE BETTER MAN!!!!!!!" She screamed back at will
@shortyshot8

---------------

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex started to kiss her more passionately. This feels... Strangely good... He started thinking.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana gave him the death glare "so telling Himeragi that he loves her is changing!! SO TELLING ANOTHER GIRL THAT HE LOVES HER THEN HAVING SEX WORH HER AFTER PROMISING MY HINA THAT HE WOULD BE HOME IS BEING THE BETTER MAN!!!!!!!" She screamed back at will
@shortyshot8

---------------

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
William frowned more "She hated the idea of Al cheating on her so she is helping some guy cheat on his wife?" He asked sadly

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned more "She hated the idea of Al cheating on her so she is helping some guy cheat on his wife?" He asked sadly
(Technically they weren't married yet... :/ )

Diablo nodded. "Sure, that shouldn't be a problem..." He said.
"You're very quiet you know that." Alastair said as he looked back at Diablo."And very weird too. Were you just born that way or something?"

Aeron said:
Ivory laughed and hugged Nora back. "Well, to be honest, I was here the whole time!" She grinned as she saw Hayate. "Hi, Hayate! Did you bring me any ramen?" She joked as she sat back down in her table and motioning them to do so as well.
"I wish!" Hayate said, smiling. He sat down at the table, Ivory was at and motioned for Nora to come have a seat.

@WeirdPrincess

"You don't under stand will" she said pointing to the dagger "this altar. It was made for those of my house to come when they wish to die" she said as she stared at the carvings in the wall "one must bring a soul that is pure to the altar so that they may have what they wish while the pure soul is present......... He's only trying to stop her" she said as she looked back at them pain in her voice and eyes as Hina still sat there wide eyed at dexes kiss

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're very quiet you know that." Alastair said as he looked back at Diablo."And very weird too. Were you just born that way or something?"
Diablo nodded. "I was born to be a hitman." He said quietly.

Roman said:
"I wish!" Hayate said, smiling. He sat down at the table, Ivory was at and motioned for Nora to come have a seat.
@WeirdPrincess
Nora sat down and bounced in her seat."I've been look everywhere for you Senpai. What are you eating?" She asked as she leaned on the table. @Aeron

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You don't under stand will" she said pointing to the dagger "this altar. It was made for those of my house to come when they wish to die" she said as she stared at the carvings in the wall "one must bring a soul that is pure to the altar so that they may have what they wish while the pure soul is present......... He's only trying to stop her" she said as she looked back at them pain in her voice and eyes as Hina still sat there wide eyed at dexes kiss

[/QUOTE]
William sat down and curled into a ball "No no no...This can't be happening..." He said tears filling his eyes

Diablo nodded. "I was born to be a hitman." He said quietly.
"Were you know? Wouldn't you like to be something else besides a hitman?" Alastair asked as he waved his hand for a waiter to come get his finished tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back