• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded,"Yes please! Let's go find our friend!"
Hayate started walking to the door, "C'mon, let's go!" He said opening the door. "Wait, how are we gonna find her?" He asked.

Hina suddenly turned around and pressed into him once they got out of the door as they both appeared in some type of sacrificial temple in oblivion

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Like I said I died for the one I love just to find him cheating on me then I waited 200 years to find Al only to find him doing the same and scaring me in the procces" she said quietly as she slowly lifted her sleve to show just one of the scars
@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel slowly came up behind her quickly wraping his arms and soing around her "got you" he said happily to her

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled moving so that she could face him, she chuckled a bit as she stared up at him smiling happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina suddenly turned around and pressed into him once they got out of the door as they both appeared in some type of sacrificial temple in oblivion
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex started blushing. "H-Hey! W-What's going on?" He asked. The thought of Toru vanished.

Hina slowly took a step away from him "in sorry it was the only way to get you here" she said as she turned away the tears whiping behind her as she neared the altar

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slowly took a step away from him "in sorry it was the only way to get you here" she said as she turned away the tears whiping behind her as she neared the altar
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex sighed. "Alright... Why did you bring me here?" He asked.

Ivory looked back at her book, wondering if she should take a walk in the forest or stay in the cafe. "Excuse me, miss. Is there anything else you'll be needing?" A young waiter asked her as he picked up her plate. "Actually, can I have one more of these?" Ivory asks warmly. "Of course, miss." The waiter bowed his head and retreated to the kitchen with her cup.

LunaCrosby said:
(Ayyy he better be careful so Toru doesn't get pissed, nobody wants that)
(Trying to do my best to have Dex not fall for her... He has a thing for nice girls xD )

"I needed a caring boy to be with me for this to work" she said to him softly as she walked to the altar and got up onto it as her clothes turned to a sacrificial looking dress

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I needed a caring boy to be with me for this to work" she said to him softly as she walked to the altar and got up onto it as her clothes turned to a sacrificial looking dress
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed a little and looked away. "Gee, thanks it means a lot that you think I'm caring... But what are you talking about?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
(He does that and Toru won't be a nice girl anymore xD )
(I'm sorry! He's a lot like his brother in that way! D:)

"You have a pure heart and a pure soul and I nneded a witness of a heart that is truly sealed to one to help me" she said as she sat on the altar and turned around to face him tears streaming down her face "I needed some one that had the purest smile to remember after this" she said to him as a black dagger appeared in one of her hands

@TheRebelliousDragon

River smiled as they came up out of the water then he kissed her deeply slowly sliding his hands to her cheeks

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You have a pure heart and a pure soul and I nneded a witness of a heart that is truly sealed to one to help me" she said as she sat on the altar and turned around to face him tears streaming down her face "I needed some one that had the purest smile to remember after this" she said to him as a black dagger appeared in one of her hands
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex teleported and held her hands. "Wait! Don't do this! I can't afford to lose anybody I care about, especially someone I haven't even gotten to know!" He said.

Hina smiled at him "but I don't have any thing to live for any more" she said to him with a smile as the dagger neared her

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled at him "but I don't have any thing to live for any more" she said to him with a smile as the dagger neared her
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex started crying. "Then why don't you live for me!?" He shouted. "Because I care if you live or you die, and I'm not going to let you die!" He said as he slowed down time with his mutant powers.

"But you can't love me" she said the powers having no affect on her "you belong to another so how can I love you or you love me..... Because that's all I lived for. Love and now the only one that cares besides my master I cannot love" she said to him as the tears continued and the dagger beaded her stomach as Thana appeared at the entrance of the temple watching the boy and Hina

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo suddenly appeared in the chair next to him. "So, what kind of being are you?" He asked. "I know a lot of the people around here are not human."
Alastair hummed and took another sip on his tea,"I'm part demon, part Fae if you should know. Why?"

Roman said:
Hayate started walking to the door, "C'mon, let's go!" He said opening the door. "Wait, how are we gonna find her?" He asked.
"I have no clue! Let's just go!" Nora cried out and grabbed his arm, dragging him somewhere.

Roman said:
Han looked over at Blair, "Hey, look who's up..." he said as he got up and walked toward her. "How ya feeling today?" He asked.
Blair stretched and yawned then looked up at him with cute and innocent eyes, "Hmn? Im ok... Are you feeling better since last night?" Blair smiled giggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back