• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Hmm... I could have Diablo come over... But remember how creepy he is xD )
(Bring him to Alastair. Farah is still with Cam and she hasn't even left yet...she's kinda stuck xD )

Hina nodded as they walked over to a seat and sat down pulling her sleeves over her wrists to hide the cuts from dex

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
(Bring him to Alastair. Farah is still with Cam and she hasn't even left yet...she's kinda stuck xD )
(Mmk, if that's what you want... Remember that Diablo won't appear unless he knows where he is xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"Yes you're cute. Being cute is a weakness for me. But I'm happy that I'm the first to tell you that you're cute. It makes me feel special in a way." She looked at him and smiled.
"I-I guess that does make you special..." Hayate stuttered, a small smile forming on his face. "T-Thank y-you." He said, in a low voice.

Roman said:
Hayate nodded, "Yeah. We are good friends, we actually talked like a few days ago." He said, trying to hide his blush. "GOD damnit face, stop!" He thought as they talked.
Grimm began to smile, realizing what Nora meant. "You know, I don't mind..." Grimm bent down and looked at Hayate straight in the eyes, his own eyes becoming black. " But if I find out anything bad has happened to her, I will find you, and I will make sure you're soul ends in the worst way could ever imagine." Grimm stood up and smiled, ruffling Hayate's hair. "Got that, sport?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded as they walked over to a seat and sat down pulling her sleeves over her wrists to hide the cuts from dex
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex sat down across from her. "So, what do you like to do for fun?" He asked, curious about her passions.

WeirdPrincess said:
(I'm bored! ;-; I have Alastair and maybe Farah free. I haven't used them in a while. Will someone please go talk to them? )
((I have Amara free at the moment uvu?))

Aeron said:
Grimm began to smile, realizing what Nora meant. "You know, I don't mind..." Grimm bent down and looked at Hayate straight in the eyes, his own eyes becoming black. " But if I find out anything bad has happened to her, I will find you, and I will make sure you're soul ends in the worst way could ever imagine." Grimm stood up and smiled, ruffling Hayate's hair. "Got that, sport?"
Hayate gulped, "Uh, yes sir, Grimm!" He said in a militant voice. "He almost scared the shit out of me..." Hayate thought as Grimm ruffled his hair.

Roman said:
"I-I guess that does make you special..." Hayate stuttered, a small smile forming on his face. "T-Thank y-you." He said, in a low voice.
"You're very welcome." Nora said and kissed his cheek before looking at Grimm."Bring me Ivory, peasant!" She cried, pointing her finger at Grimm.

@Aeron

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]River laughed a little as he neared the water then quickly picked up nexia and ran into the water with her in his arms laughing as he did so
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded "I've already been sent another hatchling" she replied chuckling a little "its still an egg so idont need to rush home or anything"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Mmk, if that's what you want... Remember that Diablo won't appear unless he knows where he is xD )
(Alastair is just sitting in a cafe drinking tea because it's very manly. xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're very welcome." Nora said and kissed his cheek before looking at Grimm."Bring me Ivory, peasant!" She cried, pointing her finger at Grimm.
@Aeron
Hayate sat quietly on the counter, waiting for the next events to occur.

@Aeron

Nonalaka said:
((I have Amara free at the moment uvu?))
(Hehe thank you for the offer. Farah is kinda free, but she's at Cams house. And I already have someone who might talk to Alastair. xD sorry)

WeirdPrincess said:
(Alastair is just sitting in a cafe drinking tea because it's very manly. xD )
Diablo popped out from behind the counter at the café. "Hmm... Drinking tea eh? How manly..." He said to Alistair.

(Freaking creepy xD )

Hina slightly looked up "well.... I've never thought about it" Hina said softly as she slowly picked up a peice of the pizza

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''j-just somewhere private...okay..?''

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed before sighing "How about my temple?" He said thinking of the temple he built with his godly power

WeirdPrincess said:
(Hehe thank you for the offer. Farah is kinda free, but she's at Cams house. And I already have someone who might talk to Alastair. xD sorry)
((That's alright xD by the time I had sent the message you got another offer, if ya snooze ya loose /in my case literally/))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slightly looked up "well.... I've never thought about it" Hina said softly as she slowly picked up a peice of the pizza
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled. "That's ok, you have plenty of time to develop interests. I like to read..." He said, summoning his book of ancient spells.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded to her "ok well then we can head back after this" he said happily to her as they walked into the water
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She followed him "Its alright, it won't be hatching for days" she chuckled "we don't need to rush"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back