• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William was shocked "Th-This has to be a dream!" He said not wanting to fall for a trap
Celia shook her head, then leaned in and kissed him. "Open your eyes Will... Your not dreaming..."

Roman said:
(( OMG SANIC MAMMY GET THE CAMERA
(*steals camera* *airhorns start going off*)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia shook her head, then leaned in and kissed him. "Open your eyes Will... Your not dreaming..."
William hugged her tightly "Never! Never leave me alone again!" He said with tears in his eyes

((Also what did I do to deserve the "meh face :/ " :'0 I've gotten it twice))

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
William hugged her tightly "Never! Never leave me alone again!" He said with tears in his eyes
Celia hugged him back. "I won't... I promise..." She said softly, caressing his hair.

Celia hugged him back. "I won't... I promise..." She said softly, caressing his hair.
William began to smile "I need you" He said as he kissed her cheek

Nonalaka said:
((Also what did I do to deserve the "meh face :/ " :'0 I've gotten it twice))
@TheRebelliousDragon
( :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ MEHHHH :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ )

shortyshot8 said:
William began to smile "I need you" He said as he kissed her cheek
Celia smiled sweetly at him. "I know Will... I know..." She said softly.

(*steals camera* *airhorns start going off*)
(( Ooooooooohhhh!!!! (( Supa Hot Fire just spit the hottest rap diss, but he ain't a rapper!!)) ))

William pulled away "Be with me tonight" He said before pulling her in for a kiss

((Okay ;- ;) )

shortyshot8 said:
William pulled away "Be with me tonight" He said before pulling her in for a kiss
Celia didn't stop him. She felt her face heat up. "W-Wait Will it's too soon!"

Nonalaka said:
((Okay ;- ;) )
(*pat pat* it's ok... I promise not to use the meh face for the rest of the day :D )

(*pat pat* it's ok... I promise not to use the meh face for the rest of the day :D )
((:'D okay, I thought I offended you somehow?))

William smiled "It's never too soon" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
((:'D okay, I thought I offended you somehow?))
(Nah, were cool. I just use that face a lot. It's when I'm not sure about something... Or something else but I don't usually use it when I'm offended xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
(Wait...is Celia with Will now or something? I thought he was dating Mitsu?!? WTF! xD )
(Well... Apparently Will fell in love with Celia xD )

Daniel nodded to her with a smile "yes let's" he said softly to her before quickly grabing her hand and pulling her twoards the water

@Nonalaka

Celia melted into him as their lips touched. I don't know what to think anymore... She thought as she felt her face heat up even more.
William pushed her down on the bed and smiled warmly "I need you" He said softly

(Nah, were cool. I just use that face a lot. It's when I'm not sure about something... Or something else but I don't usually use it when I'm offended xD )

(Well... Apparently Will fell in love with Celia xD )
(Will is a man whore. I'm sorry to say this, but he falls in love way to quickly. xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William pushed her down on the bed and smiled warmly "I need you" He said softly
Celia blushed and simply nodded. I-I can't really fall for him can I?

WeirdPrincess said:
(Will is a man whore. I'm sorry to say this, but he falls in love way to quickly. xD )
(Plus he's a bit overprotective...)

Celia blushed and simply nodded. I-I can't really fall for him can I?
William got on top of Celia and blushed "I love you Celia" He said before kissing her neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded to her with a smile "yes let's" he said softly to her before quickly grabing her hand and pulling her twoards the water
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled glad he wasn't letting the scars get to him she happily walked alongside him as the approached the water.

------

@TheRebelliousDragon

Ah, okay I understand now uvu yey))

shortyshot8 said:
William got on top of Celia and blushed "I love you Celia" He said before kissing her neck
Celia moaned, putting her arms around him. I-I need control myself... She started thinking.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled glad he wasn't letting the scars get to him she happily walked alongside him as the approached the water.
------

@TheRebelliousDragon

Ah, okay I understand now uvu yey))
(I'm glad, I don't want to cause any confusion :3)

Celia moaned, putting her arms around him. I-I need control myself... She started thinking.

(I'm glad, I don't want to cause any confusion :3)
William continued kissing before speaking "Let your instincts take control" He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back