• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden started crying. His eyes turn yellow. "W-Why did I even care!?" He roared as he threw a pebble into lake as hard as he could. A massive splash ensued from a lake nearby.
@Piffy Queen
Eive hears the roar and continues to run in the direction, time now returning to normal speed. 'Come on Eive, keep running!'

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive hears the roar and continues to run in the direction, time now returning to normal speed. 'Come on Eive, keep running!'

[/QUOTE]
His eyes began to a blood gold. "I'm so tired of getting hurt!!!" He roared as a bright light flooded around. "Exceed Burst!!!" He screamed as the light enveloped him, erupting in pillar of light and destroying everything around him.

Piffy Queen]A bright light surrounds Eive said:
tumblr_nc434cjIVK1qckkfko1_500.gif.fc574fb56ac36b9aff260f688dd62d6a.gif
[/URL]

Attachments

• tumblr_nc434cjIVK1qckkfko1_500.gif
    tumblr_nc434cjIVK1qckkfko1_500.gif
    2 MB · Views: 13
Aeron said:
Grimm looked at Nora through half-closed eyes. "Grimm. Now, I believe that was mine, miss." He huffed as he looked around the kitchen, searching for more food.
"No. This was defenitely mine. All good food is mine." Nora said, munching on her unfinished nachos as she watched Grimm look around."Loser..." She said with a snicker.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'll fight them and murder them while you help Aiden" Allen says and points the tendrils at the FBI men "take one more step and I'll eat you" he threatened with a glare.
View attachment 127051
The FBI knew they were beat, they decided to retreat for now. They left in a helicopter, disappearing just as quick as they came.

The FBI knew they were beat, they decided to retreat for now. They left in a helicopter, disappearing just as quick as they came.
Allen frowned sinisterly "aww I was hoping for a snack" he chuckled and began running in the direction of Aiden. He was going to help Eive explain to him.

His eyes began to a blood gold. "I'm so tired of getting hurt!!!" He roared as a bright light flooded around. "Exceed Burst!!!" He screamed as the light enveloped him, erupting in pillar of light and destroying everything around him.
Eive stops before the valley when the pillar of light erupts, knocking her on the ground. "AIDEN!" She screams at the top of her lungs, her consciousness wavering. "I... LOVE... YOU..." She manages to scream before she falls Unconscious.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then nodded*

[/QUOTE]
Amara finished eating, stood up and made her way to the sink to wash her plate.

After finishing his coffee, Archdemon left a tip and some money to pay for the drink and left the cafe. His day was pretty much ruined and had walked into an alley and used his shadow teleportation ability to the forest where his house is located at. It was located near a valley but just a little ways up north, when he appeared he heard and then saw a pillar of light. "What the fuck!?" It was nearby or close to the lake down there and Archdemon decided to first teleport in his house so that he can grab a sword and then he teleported there to see the commotion and saw only destruction in a young man's wake. Could his day get any worse? And then some girl appeared saying something about her loving the young man and then she fell unconscious. "This is the strange day of my life right now...... Who are you and why are you here! And what the fuck was with that pillar of light!" Seeing as the man was in a state of hostility Archdemon sighed as he raised his blade for a confrontation.

@TheRebelliousDragon

It was too late. Aiden was at the point of no return. No! Don't hurt her! Please don't! He yelled at himself as he walked over her to her, charging a electric fist.
@LunaCrosby
She lays there, not moving and lightly breathing. She has a feeling she was going to die. She had a feeling what she did would be in vain, but it was her choice. "I... lo-" she mudders softly.

It was too late. Aiden was at the point of no return. No! Don't hurt her! Please don't! He yelled at himself as he walked over her to her, charging a electric fist.
@LunaCrosby
Allen suddenly appeared in front of her and his fist met with Aiden's "just what do you think your doing" he said, His voice taking an even more demonic tone "I hope this is a part of Aiden he can't control or else that's just cold, to hurt the one you love" he said and glared.

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed a little "like?" he asked her softly as he could see her excitment
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She nodded "yes!" She turned and smiled at him.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen suddenly appeared in front of her and his fist met with Aiden's "just what do you think your doing" he said, His voice taking an even more demonic tone "I hope this is a part of Aiden he can't control or else that's just cold, to hurt the one you love" he said and glared.
@Piffy Queen
Tears ran down Aiden's face as he slammed a electric fist hard into Allen's chest. "H-Help me..." He managed to get out as he leaped at you, preparing to punch him again.

@Archdemon @Piffy Queen

Daniel smiled back as the taxi pulled up to the cirb and daniel got out then held out a hand for her "ready?" He asked her softly with a smile

@Nonalaka

BlueHawk said:
Jay is confused for a moment, before he finally realises what Rain means. "That was really my last question?" He says as he sits down. "I wanted to save it for when you are in one for your bad moods." He says with a small chuckle.
Rain:*thinks for a moment and smirks a bit, sending soothing waves into his brain and says slowly* I can grant you three new questions if you do something for me..?

Roman said:
Roman sighed and fixed his headband so it covered his eye.
tumblr_mionbi9qua1s2u7k5o1_500.gif

"Sorry, but he started to tell my secrets..." He said. "I can make another one if you want."
Snow:*tilts her head, feeling better* Secrets? Like your fantasies? *she says excitedly, wanting to guess correctly*

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#b300b3][B]*Neo just watches the two*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Papa!!" Thana cheered happily as she ran over and hugged Akira's waist happily "I knew you would come" she mumbled into his body as she nuzzled his stomach [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] @Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira sighed lightly and looked towards a small group of people walking past. He then looked back at Thana and replied, smiling as he placed his hand on to her head, ruffling her hair slightly. This caused her hair to be a mess♅...

“ So.. you called me for nothing? How typical.. ”

tumblr_nm6svo2sHi1sr7neao2_400_zpspum9pg7k.gif

Tears ran down Aiden's face as he slammed a electric fist hard into Allen's chest. "H-Help me..." He managed to get out as he leaped at you, preparing to punch him again.
@Archdemon @Piffy Queen
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH AIDEN!" he yelled and grabbed his wrist, slamming him into the ground. A Blood red tendril shot out from Allen's back and cut Aiden's leg.

Archdemon without hesitation used Shadow chains on the young man and with shadow teleportation he appeared behind him using his shadow as the spot he would appear and slashed his back leaving a large cut on it and he quickly teleported back. Yep, this was defiantly the weirdest day for Archdemon.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH AIDEN!" he yelled and grabbed his wrist, slamming him into the ground. A Blood red tendril shot out from Allen's back and cut Aiden's leg.
The Exceed grabbed the tendril. He got up, eyes blood red as he slammed him through at least 200 trees. His amount of strength was amazing. He went back towards Evie. "Please forgive me..." He chokes.

@Piffy Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back