• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](It Eive knew where they were, Allen would be dead)

[/QUOTE]
(I just hope this doesn't turn into a love rivalry... Dear god, Aiden having to choose between 2 girls xD )

(And on his second day alive xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden blushed a little. "Try what...?" He asked. She looked a lot cuter up close.
Nora smirked and held his face between her hands."Just an experiment that needs to be conducted."

(I just hope this doesn't turn into a love rivalry... Dear god, Aiden having to choose between 2 girls xD )

(And on his second day alive xD )
(Welcome to life, now choose between 2 girls and break one of their hearts. Hope you enjoy life!)

Grimm decided to go ahead and see if he could find any interesting students out if boredom. He stood up and stretched, sensing out for any thing interesting, and found of dorm full...peculiar people. He blinked lazily and flashed to a kitchen dorm with a kid busy cooking Something that smelled ridiculously spicy. Grimm sneezed, and leaned against a wall as he watched. @Roman

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](It Eive knew where they were, Allen would be dead)

[/QUOTE]
(Allen would have a bitch fit if Eive ruined his moment in trying to make everyone happy again)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smirked and held his face between her hands."Just an experiment that needs to be conducted."
Aiden blushed even more. "W-What are you doing!?" He said, panicking a bit. Was she doing what he thought she was doing?

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Welcome to life, now choose between 2 girls and break one of their hearts. Hope you enjoy life!)

[/QUOTE]
(Yup, life is just a bitch sometimes xD )

Allen looked at Nora "its real, I revived him because i knew he was important to many people. How important was he to you?" Allen asked while smiling.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Be glad she has no clue where they are)

[/QUOTE]
(I am, but tbh Allen would win a fight >:3 I got faith in mah boy. I'm not weird i just think of my characters as my children x.x)

LunaCrosby said:
Allen looked at Nora "its real, I revived him because i knew he was important to many people. How important was he to you?" Allen asked while smiling.
@TheRebelliousDragon

@WeirdPrincess

(I am, but tbh Allen would win a fight >:3 I got faith in mah boy. I'm not weird i just think of my characters as my children x.x)
(My characters are my children aswell xD , your not weird)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](My characters are my children aswell xD , your not weird)

[/QUOTE]
Agreed :3)

Aiden blushed even more. "W-What are you doing!?" He said, panicking a bit. Was she doing what he thought she was doing?
Nora chuckled and pecked him on the cheek,"That! I'm not gonna kiss you or anything if that's what you're worried about." She said, stepping away from him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and pecked him on the cheek,"That! I'm not gonna kiss you or anything if that's what you're worried about." She said, stepping away from him.
Aiden sighed with relief. "Phew... But why?" He asked, as his rose colored cheeks disappeared.

(Never mind, sh!t might not just go down xD )

LunaCrosby said:
@TheRebelliousDragon

@WeirdPrincess

Nora laughed and looked at Allen,"I guess we were dating. Tyler did say he loved me and I said it too. Though that's sadly in the past."

Aiden sighed with relief. "Phew... But why?" He asked, as his rose colored cheeks disappeared.

(The world will not explode today)

"Why what?" Nora asked as she tilted her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and looked at Allen,"I guess we were dating. Tyler did say he loved me and I said it too. Though that's sadly in the past."
Aiden blushed again, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry things didn't turn out the way you wanted..." He laughed, having the same smile on his face. The sounds of a large amount of footsteps can barely be heard nearby.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wish i could of saved him so you'd still be happy... but I mean he's alive again" he said and smiled.

Aeron said:
Grimm decided to go ahead and see if he could find any interesting students out if boredom. He stood up and stretched, sensing out for any thing interesting, and found of dorm full...peculiar people. He blinked lazily and flashed to a kitchen dorm with a kid busy cooking Something that smelled ridiculously spicy. Grimm sneezed, and leaned against a wall as he watched. @Roman
Hayate turned his head, "Who the hell are you?!" He shouted, seeing a person appear in his kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back