• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm geussung pretty close, Ima just teleport to her. Hopefully she doesn't murder me" he said and smiled grabbing Aiden shoulder once more and teleporting to Nora "hi! Nora right?" He asked and braced himself.
@WeirdPrincess
Aiden looked Nora up and down. "Sooo, you were one of my closet friends?" He asked.

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora walked inside and looked around the room. She flopped on the bed and reached her arms out."Your place is nice! What type of food do you like?" She asked as she dropped her arms to her side and sat up.
"Oh thanks! I try and keep it neat when I can." Hayate said, as he cut on his stove. When asked what food he liked he pondered, "Oh I like em all..." he said walking in his room.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm geussung pretty close, Ima just teleport to her. Hopefully she doesn't murder me" he said and smiled grabbing Aiden shoulder once more and teleporting to Nora "hi! Nora right?" He asked and braced himself.
@WeirdPrincess
Nora screamed and grabbed her chest,"Way to warn a girl! What are you doing here?" She asked as she looked at the boy next to Allen.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora screamed and grabbed her chest,"Way to warn a girl! What are you doing here?" She asked as she looked at the boy next to Allen.
Aiden smiled and gave a thumbs up, which seemed very familiar. "The name's Aiden! Nice to meet you!" He said, winking.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden smiled and gave a thumbs up, which seemed very familiar. "The name's Aiden! Nice to meet you!" He said, winking.
(( Aiden gonna have a early death. Taking my thumbs up.... *walks away*

Nora smiled at him and waved,"Nice to meet you Aiden. I'm Nora. What are you doing here?"

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, thank you~" she smiled back at him before taking a plate.
''your welcome''

*Natsuru said as he sits down at the table and starts to eat*

Roman said:
"Oh thanks! I try and keep it neat when I can." Hayate said, as he cut on his stove. When asked what food he liked he pondered, "Oh I like em all..." he said walking in his room.
"All kinds of food huh? You don't have a favorite or anything?" Nora asked.

((RIP Allen and Aiden, Death by Nora. Worst way to go))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](yeah @Nonalaka )

[/QUOTE]
Ooof, can You repost? Sorry))

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled into the kiss then deepend the kiss more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She moaned and wraped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeper.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled at him and waved,"Nice to meet you Aiden. I'm Nora. What are you doing here?"
Aiden scratched his head. "Allen here said I used to be very close to you... He says I died in some huge battle and he brought me back from the dead..." He said, still a bit confused with the concept.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]((RIP Allen and Aiden, Death by Nora. Worst way to go))

[/QUOTE]
(Aiden: 2015-2015, death by pissed off Nora)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well I was hoping Aiden would remember you or you would remember him but I guess I have to do all the work" he sighed "this is the friend of yours that died... i revived him" he said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''your welcome''
*Natsuru said as he sits down at the table and starts to eat*

[/QUOTE]
"Do you have any plans for today?" She asked before eating some of her food.

Aiden scratched his head. "Allen here said I used to be very close to you... He says I died in some huge battle and he brought me back from the dead..." He said, still a bit confused with the concept.

(Aiden: 2015-2015, death by pissed off Nora)
"Really? The only person I know who's dead is Tyler. He fought with his best friend William because Will thought that he would turn into a monster." Nora said, tilting her head.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I was hoping Aiden would remember you or you would remember him but I guess I have to do all the work" he sighed "this is the friend of yours that died... i revived him" he said.
Nora just stared at him,"You what?" She asked, her voice monotone.

"Thank you River" She adjusts her hair so its out of her face. She looks at the menu quietly, looking through the options. 'You're lucky, thank you for filling in for me so well' her old voice sings in her mind. Nexia blushes slightly.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? The only person I know who's dead is Tyler. He fought with his best friend William because Will thought that he would turn into a monster." Nora said, tilting her head.

Nora just stared at him,"You what?" She asked, her voice monotone.
Aiden put his hands behind his head. "I guess that means I'm him..." He said. "Are you happy to see me?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"All kinds of food huh? You don't have a favorite or anything?" Nora asked.
"No, not really. I was never able to chose. On the other hand, who these people in my dorm?" He asked, confused as to why strangers just appear in the place.

Eive sits in the school courtyard, reading a book about time. "Humans truely know nothing about time. This book is just a blabbering idiot"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back