• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(Yeah)
"I should probably head home" Toru said and stretched.
Dex nodded. "Alright, I guess I'll see you later... I hope... Your brothers seem really mad at me..." He said, a sad look in his eyes.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Mmk, can I free up Dex? Toru still is staying over so...) Dex went to the fridge and took out a slice of pizza to eat.

Aiden nods, still smiling. Some egg was stuck in his teeth. "Sounds good to me! I'll go anywhere you go!" He said happily.
She giggles noticing the egg. "Alright, but it won't be as fun as yesterday" she says picking up her plate and making way to the sink

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]She giggles noticing the egg. "Alright, but it won't be as fun as yesterday" she says picking up her plate and making way to the sink

[/QUOTE]
Aiden shook his head. "I don't care! So long as it's with you!" He said, finishing his eggs and following to the sink.

Aiden shook his head. "I don't care! So long as it's with you!" He said, finishing his eggs and following to the sink.
"The school is about a 10 minute walk. Hope you don't mind a walk, if not I can call a taxi" she rinses her plate, turns around and maked her way toward the front door, attempting to put a shoe on while walking. She slips and starts falling again. "Ah"

"I-ok then how about we go eat first then we go to the beach..... I know of a nice little cafe that's jjst across the street from the beach so we could go there and eat then go have some fun" he ranted trying to make sure this day would be good for both of them he truly didn't want any thing screwing it up wether it was from his world or nexias

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"The school is about a 10 minute walk. Hope you don't mind a walk, if not I can call a taxi" she rinses her plate, turns around and maked her way toward the front door, attempting to put a shoe on while walking. She slips and starts falling again. "Ah"

[/QUOTE]
Aiden's eyes flash golden as his speed becomes enhanced and he catches you in his arms at the last second. "I don't mind a long walk. Gives me time to talk to you!" He said happily. "You sure do fall a lot. But don't worry! I'll always be there to catch you!"

Dex nodded. "Alright, I guess I'll see you later... I hope... Your brothers seem really mad at me..." He said, a sad look in his eyes.
"Don't worry about it, their just overprotective so they'll calm down soon" she said and kissed him before leaving.

LunaCrosby said:
"Don't worry about it, their just overprotective so they'll calm down soon" she said and kissed him before leaving.
Dex kissed her back, whispering her a "I love you" then saying goodbye as he went back to eating leftover pizza.

Aiden's eyes flash golden as his speed becomes enhanced and he catches you in his arms at the last second. "I don't mind a long walk. Gives me time to talk to you!" He said happily. "You sure do fall a lot. But don't worry! I'll always be there to catch you!"
"Haha" Eive's face turns bright red as she stands up. "Im.. naturally clumsy" she smiles and opens the front door "what do you wanna talk about?" (Sorry life happened)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Haha" Eive's face turns bright red as she stands up. "Im.. naturally clumsy" she smiles and opens the front door "what do you wanna talk about?" (Sorry life happened)

[/QUOTE]
Aiden ponders the question as he follows you out the door. "Well... What about school? After all, I've never been to one..." He said.

River smiled more once the beach came into veiw "so do you want to change first then go eat or change after we eat" he asked her softly a warm smile on his face as he lifted his head from hers then looked at her to see what she wanted to do

@Piffy Queen

Aiden ponders the question as he follows you out the door. "Well... What about school? After all, I've never been to one..." He said.
"School isn't fun really." She shrugs as she begins walking through the forest. "Itd just a place we learn and study, and take tests... its no fun really" She replies, somewhat ranting.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"School isn't fun really." She shrugs as she begins walking through the forest. "Itd just a place we learn and study, and take tests... its no fun really" She replies, somewhat ranting.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden shrugs. "I don't know, for me learning new things is fun. Especially if it's with my friends." He said, really not having a clue how horrible school was or how boring it was.

Allen went back to his dorm, seemingly the girl stole Aiden from him. He sighed "he better be Ok, I still have to tell that girl that was crying from his death" he said to himself and sighed, entering his dorm.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen went back to his dorm, seemingly the girl stole Aiden from him. He sighed "he better be Ok, I still have to tell that girl that was crying from his death" he said to himself and sighed, entering his dorm.
(That is, if Allen can get to Nora before Aiden does xD )

Aiden shrugs. "I don't know, for me learning new things is fun. Especially if it's with my friends." He said, really not having a clue how horrible school was or how boring it was.
"You might eat your words when we actually get ther-" she cuts off realizing she accidentally lead him to the scene of the battle. The area almost destroyed. "We should go" She wraps her arm through his trying to pull him away.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"You might eat your words when we actually get ther-" she cuts off realizing she accidentally lead him to the scene of the battle. The area almost destroyed. "We should go" She wraps her arm through his trying to pull him away.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden scratched his head. "Why? What happened there?" He asked, a bit curious now.

River laughed a little ok then let's just go eat first.... I'll but" he said happily to her releived that his parents had given him so much money for him to use on what he wanted or he might not have been able to pay for the cafe when they got there and that just wouldn't be cool for him to make her pay

@Piffy Queen

Allen runs around, looking for Aiden. "I want who ever that girl is to know the boy alive" he mumbled. He closed his eyes and teleported next to them "I need to borrow Aiden" he said.

@TheRebelliousDragon

(Right now they are back at the scene of Tyler versus William >_<)
(You'd think that would bring back memories and scar him for life xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back