• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo's eyes flashed as Kanae's wound instantly healed. "Oh yeah, that's another Exceed power..." He said. "D-Do you want to go back where we left off...?" He asked.
Kanae blushed a little then said, "I-I would actually really like that."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was still asleep at the very moment*

[/QUOTE]
Al slowly tried to slide his hand out but accidently touched somewhere he should not touch as his face turned bright red

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive pulls away, giggling a little. "I'm sure you'll figure everything out soon." She smiles, placing her hand on his.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden's heart skipped a beat. "I-I feel like I can do anything now..." He said.

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed a little then said, "I-I would actually really like that."
Diablo nodded, taking her chin and started kissing her lightly. "I couldn't bear to lose you..." He says softly in between kisses.

shortyshot8 said:
Al slowly tried to slide his hand out but accidently touched somewhere he should not touch as his face turned bright red
*Himeragi moaned slightly but was still asleep*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi moaned slightly but was still asleep*

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed in relief as he slowly took his hand out and placed one on her chest in an attempt to stand

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive chuckles a small amount at that comment. "Don't go and do anything stupid now"

[/QUOTE]
Aiden laughed at the comment. "I won't, unless kissing you counts." He said with a smile.

Nexia blushes when he refers to her as 'My Love'. she turns herself in a way so she can kiss his cheek. "Alright then..."

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed in relief as he slowly took his hand out and placed one on her chest in an attempt to stand
*Himeragi moaned a bit again but was still asleep as she was now close to waking up*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi moaned a bit again but was still asleep as she was now close to waking up*

[/QUOTE]
Al's eye twitched nervously "Shit" He said as he looked for another way out

Aiden's heart skipped a beat. "I-I feel like I can do anything now..." He said.

Diablo nodded, taking her chin and started kissing her lightly. "I couldn't bear to lose you..." He says softly in between kisses.
"I don't think that's even possible..." she replied to him and giggled a little. Kanae began to return his kisses and made her way to his neck. She then stopped and asked him something that made her completely embarrassed and shy, "I think I liked the position we were in before Nora showed up...can we uh go back to that position?" She realized what she asked and said, "Or not whatever suits you."

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eye twitched nervously "Shit" He said as he looked for another way out
*Himeragi's wing was still wrapped over Al and herself*

Nanne said:
"I don't think that's even possible..." she replied to him and giggled a little. Kanae began to return his kisses and made her way to his neck. She then stopped and asked him something that made her completely embarrassed and shy, "I think I liked the position we were in before Nora showed up...can we uh go back to that position?" She realized what she asked and said, "Or not whatever suits you."
Diablo smirked. "Then I won't be holding anything back..." He laughs softly, as he tackled you onto the ground, starting to kiss you a bit rough.

Aiden laughed at the comment. "I won't, unless kissing you counts." He said with a smile.
"Very cute" she says as she lightly elbows his arm. She leans her head on his shoulder. "I don't think I've ever asked... do you believe in the Supernatural?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi's wing was still wrapped over Al and herself*

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed as he moved up a bit but ended up with his leg in between Himeragi's legs

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed as he moved up a bit but ended up with his leg in between Himeragi's legs
*Himeragi then opened her eyes for a bit then closed them going back to her nap*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Very cute" she says as she lightly elbows his arm. She leans her head on his shoulder. "I don't think I've ever asked... do you believe in the Supernatural?"

[/QUOTE]
Aiden raised a eyebrow. "I was born in the basement of some kids house today. Of course I believe in the supernatural!" He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then opened her eyes for a bit then closed them going back to her nap*

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Will you ever wake up" He said poking her lips jokingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back