• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then fell asleep again as she placed both wings over Al and herself to serve as a blanket*

[/QUOTE]
Al slowly closed his eyes again falling asleep "I love you Himeragi"

shortyshot8 said:
Al slowly closed his eyes again falling asleep "I love you Himeragi"
time skip)))

*Himeragi woke up at 7:30 in the morning and noticed Al was still sleeping so she didnt move as she pet his head*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo starts choking. "Gah! Nora! What are you doing out here?! I thought you were still sad about what happened to Tyler." He said the best he could between breaths.
"I'm mad at Will for killing him, but I can't morn for Tyler for forever. I'll probably be single for the rest of my life though." Nora said, looking around."It's really nice here! How'd you find a place like this?"

Nanne said:
She blushes a bit more at the sound of his moan and squirmed a little when he began kissing her neck only to let out loud moan herself. Still playing with his hair she moves her legs one of them ends up in between his legs. "I don't know what to say, but your kisses they feel so warm and sweet...I want more..Diablo," she responds to him.
(Nora sort of pulled him off you by the collar xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora appears out of nowhere and grabs Diablo by the collar,"What are you an animal? Take this to the bedroom or something!" She said as she held him up away from Kanae.
(didn't see that coming...hahaha too funny xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]time skip)))
*Himeragi woke up at 7:30 in the morning and noticed Al was still sleeping so she didnt move as she pet his head*

[/QUOTE]
Al opens his eyes and smiles up at Himeragi with tired eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm mad at Will for killing him, but I can't morn for Tyler for forever. I'll probably be single for the rest of my life though." Nora said, looking around."It's really nice here! How'd you find a place like this?"
Diablo sighed. "I've been across the entire planet at this point, it isn't crazy that I could find a place like this." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''good morning''

[/QUOTE]
Al yawned a little not noticing he was still at her chest "Morning to you as well" He said happily

(Hmm we can always pretend that Nora was just dreaming that and it never actually happened...or not idk what to do now. xD @TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess hahaha)

Diablo sighed. "I've been across the entire planet at this point, it isn't crazy that I could find a place like this." He said.
"Nice...Well seeing as how you're busy with Kanae here... I'm gonna take you away! Let's go!" Nora smirked and waved at Kanae before disappearing with Diablo.

shortyshot8 said:
Al yawned a little not noticing he was still at her chest "Morning to you as well" He said happily
''it seems to me that my breasts are cozier than i thought...wouldnt you agree?''

*Himeragi said to Al smiling warmly*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nice...Well seeing as how you're busy with Kanae here... I'm gonna take you away! Let's go!" Nora smirked and waved at Kanae before disappearing with Diablo.
Diablo whined, not wanting to leave Kanae. "I'm sorry!!!!" He squealed childishly.

@Nanne

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''it seems to me that my breasts are cozier than i thought...wouldnt you agree?''
*Himeragi said to Al smiling warmly*

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "I-I have to admit they are soft.." He said nervously

Nanne said:
(Hmm we can always pretend that Nora was just dreaming that and it never actually happened...or not idk what to do now. xD @TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess hahaha)
(No way! It's all real baby and Nora came and she concurred. So deal with it xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed "I-I have to admit they are soft.." He said nervously
''haha...do you want to lay your head on them a bit longer? i usually dont get out of bed until 8 in the morning, and the shop opens at 11 A.M.''

Aiden scratches his head. "I got another question... What exactly IS love?" He asked.
She bites her lip, trying to think about how to answer thaf question. "Love is.... Love is.... Love is wanting to spend every moment you can with a person. Its when you smile when you see the person." She smiles, thinking about it.

Kanae feels heartbroken even though it wasn't Diablo's fault...she decides to try and follow them as she runs after them at this point she doesn't care if she gets lost or not. She just wants to be by Diablo's side again. @TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back