• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi blushed as she knew she was trying to find a love interest but never suspected Al*

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little with the warm feeling of her chest so close as he thought "What is this? I never once thought that of all people to care for me it would be Himeragi"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo put his arms around her as he began kissing her more passionately. His heart started racing again. A red tint of blush formed on his face.
Kanae unable to control the urge again wrapped her arms around him. She loved the sensation of his passionate kisses she has been receiving from him. She could no longer hold it in and let out some quite moans which only made her face red of embarrassment and excitement.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive starts laughing, and throws her hands into the air. "I know right!" She starts screaming with joy as the ride continues.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden continues to scream with joy for most of the ride. When the ride stops, he kisses your cheek. "That was awesome! We should do that again sometime!" He said, giving a thumbs up and a wink.

Nonalaka said:
Amara reached up and felt his forehead again "You feeling better?~" she asked with a smile, tilting her head.
''o-oh..yeah''

*Natsuru said as he blushes a bit*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes were closed and his breathing was calm as he was asleep with a paper in front of him with a bunch of names on it
Farah padded her way over to him and smiled before kissing his forehead. She didn't want to disturb him as she picked up the piece of paper, walking off to get dressed. Reading some of the names, she laughed while with others she grinned and nodded thoughtfully. Getting dressed, she jotted down a few more names and circled the ones she liked."Marriage...I wonder what that's like..." She asked with a yawn before lying down on the bed and taking a quick power nap.

Nanne said:
Kanae unable to control the urge again wrapped her arms around him. She loved the sensation of his passionate kisses she has been receiving from him. She could no longer hold it in and let out some quite moans which only made her face red of embarrassment and excitement.
Diablo stuck his tongue in once again, but then pulled away really quick before he continued. "I-I love you Kanae..." He said softly as he went back to kissing her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah padded her way over to him and smiled before kissing his forehead. She didn't want to disturb him as she picked up the piece of paper, walking off to get dressed. Reading some of the names, she laughed while with others she grinned and nodded thoughtfully. Getting dressed, she jotted down a few more names and circled the ones she liked."Marriage...I wonder what that's like..." She asked with a yawn before lying down on the bed and taking a quick power nap.
Cam had a dream of what it would be like to be a father as he slept

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a little with the warm feeling of her chest so close as he thought "What is this? I never once thought that of all people to care for me it would be Himeragi"
*Himeragi then fell asleep resting her head on his as she left his face in her chest. Her chest was like a pillow for Al since the top piece of the maid outfit was open so the cleavage would show and it was just so soft somehow*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh..yeah''
*Natsuru said as he blushes a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Amara raises a brow "are you sure?~....your face is a little red still"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then fell asleep resting her head on his as she left his face in her chest. Her chest was like a pillow for Al since the top piece of the maid outfit was open so the cleavage would show and it was just so soft somehow*

[/QUOTE]
Al slowly drifted off into a deep slumber while he thought "Thank you....Himeragi"

Aiden continues to scream with joy for most of the ride. When the ride stops, he kisses your cheek. "That was awesome! We should do that again sometime!" He said, giving a thumbs up and a wink.
Eives cheeks go a bright pink when she feels Aidens lips touch her cheek. "Y-yeah it was. I won't mind doing it again" she covers her mouth, trying not to become super awkward.

Nonalaka said:
Amara raises a brow "are you sure?~....your face is a little red still"
''im fine! i-its just a blu-''

*Natsuru realized what he was gonna say and blushed more*

shortyshot8 said:
Al slowly drifted off into a deep slumber while he thought "Thank you....Himeragi"
time skip?)))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eives cheeks go a bright pink when she feels Aidens lips touch her cheek. "Y-yeah it was. I won't mind doing it again" she covers her mouth, trying not to become super awkward.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden tilted his head and smirked. "The ride again or me doing that again?" He teased.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

time skip?)))

[/QUOTE]
(Yep)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam had a dream of what it would be like to be a father as he slept
Farah smiled in her sleep and she dreamed about two little kids around around both her and Cam. Slowly rolling over, she fell off the bed with a scream."Damn it! That ended way to quickly!"

shortyshot8 said:
*Himeragi woke up to see she was laying on the ground of the cafe as she looks out the window to see its morning as she then yawned a bit and looks down to see Al's face still in her chest as she blushes and smiles warmly*

''well this is probably a nice wake up call for him...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

time skip?)))

[/QUOTE]
He had said just enough of the sentence for her to know what he was going to say, which made her giggle "why do you have a blush right now?' She asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah smiled in her sleep and she dreamed about two little kids around around both her and Cam. Slowly rolling over, she fell off the bed with a scream."Damn it! That ended way to quickly!"
Cam's eyes opened the moment she screamed as he sat up and rubbed his head "Nice job hun!" He called out jokingly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi woke up to see she was laying on the ground of the cafe as she looks out the window to see its morning as she then yawned a bit and looks down to see Al's face still in her chest as she blushes and smiles warmly*
''well this is probably a nice wake up call for him...''

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes slowly opened as he put a hand on her chest and yawned "This pillow feels weird" He said as he squeezed

Diablo stuck his tongue in once again, but then pulled away really quick before he continued. "I-I love you Kanae..." He said softly as he went back to kissing her.
Kanae accepted his rough kiss and in between the gaps of air she said "I-love-you-too-Diablo..." and she continued kissing him back and accepting his kisses. She grabbed his back and accidently scratched him. "I'm so sorry...are you okay?" she asked out of breath.

Aiden tilted his head and smirked. "The ride again or me doing that again?" He teased.
"Sh-Shut up dork" she calls out before playfully punches his arm, blushing more.

Nonalaka said:
He had said just enough of the sentence for her to know what he was going to say, which made her giggle "why do you have a blush right now?' She asked
''i-i dunno...guess cuz your touching my forehead i guess....''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back