• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"You don't have any names that you would want to name our child?" Farah asked before sitting on his lap with a smile on her face.
Cam sighed "To be honest it's kinda one of those things you come up with on the spot" He said before blushing as she sat on his lap

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushed a bit and pets his head*
''i guess since your the first one to ever still be conscious after a kick like that...i need to reward you somehow...guess this would be it''

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Re-Reward me?" He said though still too dizzy to move

Nonalaka said:
Amara turned to face the window blinking a few times and yawning "......oops" she chuckled "I guess I was too cozy to wake up" she said as she hugged into him.
''at least i know you were cozy when you were sleeping on me''

*Natsuru said as he chuckled lightly*

''good morning''

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "To be honest it's kinda one of those things you come up with on the spot" He said before blushing as she sat on his lap
''nevermind...your so clueless''

shortyshot8 said:
"No way! I'm sure other couples come up with names by looking them up or something." Farah said as she looked back at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nevermind...your so clueless''

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "With all the ways I could take the phrase 'Reward' Especially in the position I'm in right now I'm not sure what to think"

WeirdPrincess said:
"No way! I'm sure other couples come up with names by looking them up or something." Farah said as she looked back at him.
Cam laughed a little "Umm....I've never been to good at this...Christopher or Chris for short" He said with a smile

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Puns for dayz!)
(No puns either! Those aren't funny. *puts dunce hat on him* now go sit in that chair and think about what you've done. *points to chair in corner*)

Aiden blushed and grabbed her hand. Somehow, it made him feel good. "Why do I get a good feeling around you?" He asked as the coaster began escalating.
Eive blushes at his comment. "I... I don't know. I don't know the answer to your emotions... only you can answer that..." She smiles as the coaster escolates.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''at least i know you were cozy when you were sleeping on me''
*Natsuru said as he chuckled lightly*

''good morning''

[/QUOTE]
She looked up at him "Well you do give the best hugs so of course I was cosy!" She giggled "Morning ~"

WeirdPrincess said:
(No puns either! Those aren't funny. *puts dunce hat on him* now go sit in that chair and think about what you've done. *points to chair in corner*)
(*sits in the chair and thinks about my life*)

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed "With all the ways I could take the phrase 'Reward' Especially in the position I'm in right now I'm not sure what to think"

Cam laughed a little "Umm....I've never been to good at this...Christopher or Chris for short" He said with a smile
''then dont think for a while and give your mind time to process it all...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''then dont think for a while and give your mind time to process it all...''

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a bit more "I-Is this really okay?" He asked clearly nervous

shortyshot8 said:

Farah nodded eagerly,"See! That's good! Christopher is a wonderful name. Sounds posh, whatever that means." She said, shrugging.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive blushes at his comment. "I... I don't know. I don't know the answer to your emotions... only you can answer that..." She smiles as the coaster escolates.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden sighs. "I'm not even sure about who I am..." He laughed.

Nonalaka said:
She looked up at him "Well you do give the best hugs so of course I was cosy!" She giggled "Morning ~"
''hmm..''

*He then saw a figure with white hair next to Amara and realized it was Natsumi*

''well...i guess your not the only one to think im cozy''

*He said lightly chuckling*

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a bit more "I-Is this really okay?" He asked clearly nervous
''well...no one's here. i suppose its okay''

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded eagerly,"See! That's good! Christopher is a wonderful name. Sounds posh, whatever that means." She said, shrugging.
Cam smiled "Thank you very much..." He laughed a little "Look at us just like a married couple" He said trying to give a hint as to what he had in mind

(*sits in the chair and thinks about my life*)
(Think about all the horrible puns and how no one should ever do them...eveeeer *whispers last word*)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm..''
*He then saw a figure with white hair next to Amara and realized it was Natsumi*

''well...i guess your not the only one to think im cozy''

*He said lightly chuckling*

''well...no one's here. i suppose its okay''

[/QUOTE]
Al just closed his eyes and listened he was able to hear her heart and his own "Is this really happening?" He thought as his heart was racing

Diablo smiled. "Maybe it's because I'm trying to hide the fact that I love you..." He said, walking up and kissing her.
Kanae surprised by the kiss slowly accepts it and the feeling she was afraid of. She kisses him back a little rough.

shortyshot8 said:
Al just closed his eyes and listened he was able to hear her heart and his own "Is this really happening?" He thought as his heart was racing
*Himeragi then smiled a bit as she pets his head*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back