• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru kept sleeping as he held Amara a bit tighter*

[/QUOTE]
((Let's have a time skip? uvu))

"Love you~" she said quietly before drifting off to sleep herself.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Would you be happy if I died or care in general?" He asked nervous of her answer
''no i wouldnt but i do mean what i say honestly...or i could kick you right now''

Nonalaka said:
((Let's have a time skip? uvu))
"Love you~" she said quietly before drifting off to sleep herself.
ok xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled warmly "Ya now this is the first time you've said that to me though it was kinda clear all along that you did" He said as he kissed her forehead
Farah blushed,"Hush your face. At least I said it...even though you knew." She said, continuing to eating her food.

Nanne said:
Kanae grabbed his hand and stood up. "Lead the way..." she said as they continued to walk to the lake she decided to keep holding his hand. She began to feel a little more curious about him and decided to ask him a question, "What's going on through your mind right now. It can't be negative because I can't hear it..so it has to be something positive...am I correct?"
Diablo blushed and nodded. "Of course... I'm not telling you what I'm thinking though." He teased her as the lake came into view. Lights danced across the water. Fireflies were visible.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no i wouldnt but i do mean what i say honestly...or i could kick you right now''

ok xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Al tilted his head "What do you mean just kick me?" He asked nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed,"Hush your face. At least I said it...even though you knew." She said, continuing to eating her food.
Cam smiled "I would like to know...If we had a child what would we name it?" He asked her

(If anyone wants Clover is free in the school courtyard on a bench)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "I would like to know...If we had a child what would we name it?" He asked her
''easy, like this''

*Himeragi moved her gun blade to the side as she leaned back making one of her feet go up in the air as Al can then see up her skirt until Himeragi drops a kick on his head able to knock someone out*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

ok xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Amara woke up later on that day, she groggily opened her eyes and yawned "hmm, how long was I asleep for even?" She asked herself as she rubbed her eyes.

River layed down emediatly wraping an arm around her waist and pulling her into him and curling up with her "I love you" ei wispered into the back of her neck as he layed there with her

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''easy, like this''
*Himeragi moved her gun blade to the side as she leaned back making one of her feet go up in the air as Al can then see up her skirt until Himeragi drops a kick on his head able to knock someone out*

[/QUOTE]
Al blushes when he sees up her skirt before the kick lands and he falls over "Wha-What the hell?" He said in pain

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden frowned. "I didn't forget how to do EVERYTHING." He said, buckling his seatbelt. "Sorry if that came out as rude."
"Sorry! I rather be safe then sorry" Eive turns her face away and punches herself internally. The roller coaster begins moving and she lightly places her hand on top of his.

shortyshot8 said:
Farah put the empty plate on the table in front of her and hummed,"I don't know...I like the name Miku or Orihime if it's a girl. If it's a boy...maybe Sebastian or Haru." She said, grinning as she named them off.

Nonalaka said:
Amara woke up later on that day, she groggily opened her eyes and yawned "hmm, how long was I asleep for even?" She asked herself as she rubbed her eyes.
*Natsuru then woke up as well and looked out the window and saw it was morning*

''oh...*yawn* its morning...we slept all night i guess...''

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushes when he sees up her skirt before the kick lands and he falls over "Wha-What the hell?" He said in pain
''oh...that didnt knock you out? people usually get knocked out by that kick...''

*Himeragi said as if she was surprised not caring if Al saw up her skirt*

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah put the empty plate on the table in front of her and hummed,"I don't know...I like the name Miku or Orihime if it's a girl. If it's a boy...maybe Sebastian or Haru." She said, grinning as she named them off.
Cam smiled "Those are all beautiful names" He said with a smile at the thought of being a father

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Sorry! I rather be safe then sorry" Eive turns her face away and punches herself internally. The roller coaster begins moving and she lightly places her hand on top of his.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden blushed and grabbed her hand. Somehow, it made him feel good. "Why do I get a good feeling around you?" He asked as the coaster began escalating.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''oh...that didnt knock you out? people usually get knocked out by that kick...''

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up and rubbed his head "Yeah I'm kinda surprised too" He said as he wobbled a little before falling into Himeragi's chest already knowing he was going to die

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo blushed and nodded. "Of course... I'm not telling you what I'm thinking though." He teased her as the lake came into view. Lights danced across the water. Fireflies were visible.
"What? Why not?" she asked him lightly tugging on his arm. She then saw the fireflies and gasped running towards them "I've never seen so many this close! Wow..." she was amazed by them. She turns around towards where Diablo was standing. Kanae was smiling and this time she didn't remove her smile because she was actually happy and excited.

Nexia's face turn bright red when she feels his arm around her waist, her face goes warm when he whispers to her.she turns around to face him. "I love you too" she whispers softly.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Those are all beautiful names" He said with a smile at the thought of being a father
"You don't have any names that you would want to name our child?" Farah asked before sitting on his lap with a smile on her face.

Nanne said:
"What? Why not?" she asked him lightly tugging on his arm. She then saw the fireflies and gasped running towards them "I've never seen so many this close! Wow..." she was amazed by them. She turns around towards where Diablo was standing. Kanae was smiling and this time she didn't remove her smile because she was actually happy and excited.
Diablo smiled. "Maybe it's because I'm trying to hide the fact that I love you..." He said, walking up and kissing her.

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood up and rubbed his head "Yeah I'm kinda surprised too" He said as he wobbled a little before falling into Himeragi's chest already knowing he was going to die
*Himeragi blushed a bit and pets his head*

''i guess since your the first one to ever still be conscious after a kick like that...i need to reward you somehow...guess this would be it''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Amara turned to face the window blinking a few times and yawning "......oops" she chuckled "I guess I was too cozy to wake up" she said as she hugged into him.

(Mention me when you are RPing with Clover.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back