• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Slaxt said:
(Wow. Ruuuude. Telling me to shut up. Also it's actually showing that you are actually going to have "sex" later on anyways.)
(Yes they have had sex your point is?)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "Yeah I'm hungry too but it's not needed for me because sex fills my stomach" He said with a smile
"Well since I'm not you, I need to eat something. So if you'll excuse me." Farah gave him a peck on the lips before detaching herself from him and began to make herself breakfast.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well since I'm not you, I need to eat something. So if you'll excuse me." Farah gave him a peck on the lips before detaching herself from him and began to make herself breakfast.
Cam sat down on the couch and sighed "I wonder...A child huh?" He said to himself deep in thought

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed as he turned back into a guy and sighed again "But I like this nice sweet and innocent side much better" He said taking a step closer
*Himeragi then summoned a gun blade and placed it at his neck. She still smiled as her tone was the kind tone like before as she said a bit jokingly*

''this is just about how much nicer i can get''

Nanne said:
Kanae although not wanting this moment to end either stops it. "I-I'm sorry I need to catch some air for a second...I'm sorry." she apologizes. "I want to keep doing this but I appear to have lost my breath and I don't know why." she says embarrassed.
Diablo smiles and nods. "Take all the time you need... We can keep going whenever you like..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then summoned a gun blade and placed it at his neck. She still smiled as her tone was the kind tone like before as she said a bit jokingly*
''this is just about how much nicer i can get''

[/QUOTE]
Al just laughed "You really have no clue what I am? Since there are no people here let me show you" He said taking off his shirt not trying to reveal his 6-pack but his black and white wings

((Wait so @Slaxt , I read the rules and things and it mentioned that but I thought it meant no like posting the act of sex or saying that you are going to rp having sex in private. But I thought black outs were okay or mentioning things like it for character development like they are to have a child... I just want to know the rules because I am still new so haha))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden scratched his head. "Does that mean I'm excited or in love with you? I know I'm not scared..." He said.
"I'm not sure... only you can tell... lets go to the Amusement park" she pulls his hand toward the Amusement Park.

Ivory was slowly nodding her head to the last song of her endless list and her eyes drifted closed as she leaned back into her seat and against the wall of the cafe, her hair slightly fluttering from her breath

shortyshot8 said:
Al just laughed "You really have no clue what I am? Since there are no people here let me show you" He said taking off his shirt not trying to reveal his 6-pack but his black and white wings
*Himeragi grew wings as well one being raven-black and angelic-white*

''i know what you were from the start. but did you?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi grew wings as well one being raven-black and angelic-white*
''i know what you were from the start. but did you?''

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "Then you know how it feels when I touch them?" He said with an evil grin

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I'm not sure... only you can tell... lets go to the Amusement park" she pulls his hand toward the Amusement Park.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden blushed as his hand was pulled again, but then smiled. "Heh... I think I know now..." He said, excitement filling his voice.

Jennete said:
((Wait so @Slaxt , I read the rules and things and it mentioned that but I thought it meant no like posting the act of sex or saying that you are going to rp having sex in private. But I thought black outs were okay or mentioning things like it for character development like they are to have a child... I just want to know the rules because I am still new so haha))
(I don't know anymore. I had to go to the hospital and I had finals so I'm bummed out. I'm just tired AF.)

Aeron said:
Ivory was slowly nodding her head to the last song of her endless list and her eyes drifted closed as she leaned back into her seat and against the wall of the cafe, her hair slightly fluttering from her breath
(Btw... You missed Ty's official death)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sat down on the couch and sighed "I wonder...A child huh?" He said to himself deep in thought
Farah put her headphones back on and moved around the kitchen as she made food. Cracking eggs, putting some salt and pepper in and stirring the sauce, she quickly made herself breakfast. She bounded her way over to Cam and sat next to him, humming and eating.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Then you know how it feels when I touch them?" He said with an evil grin
''touch them and il cut you into pieces''

*Himeragi said as she said the last 4 words in a cold murderous tone*

Aiden blushed as his hand was pulled again, but then smiled. "Heh... I think I know now..." He said, excitement filling his voice.
"I think I know the perfect ride for us to start on" Eive says cheerfully as she pulls him toward the roller coaster. She turns her head and smiles toward Aiden.

Diablo smiles and nods. "Take all the time you need... We can keep going whenever you like..." He said softly.
Kanae blushes a bright red. She thinks about what to say to him then remembers something. "You said there was a beautiful lake in this forest, right? Can we maybe continue once we get there? If you don't mind..." she asks him.

Aeron said:
(Nora is very heart broken over Tyler's death...go visit her! She all alooone! xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''touch them and il cut you into pieces''
*Himeragi said as she said the last 4 words in a cold murderous tone*

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Feisty? I like it" He said with a smirk as he grabbed the blade and made it go into his own neck a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Back