• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo begins to kiss her more passionately, inserting his tongue through her teeth. He felt himself getting too excited.
Kanae lets out another moan but a little louder she felt like she was going to lose full control of her body and mind all thanks to him. This was the territory of a feeling she's never had before but for some reason ,she couldn't quite understand..she didn't care about it at all. She slowly runs her fingers through his hair.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes widened before he closed them "Leave and I will kill you" He said jokingly "A child huh? Maybe that would be nice"
Al smirked as he snapped his fingers turning into a girl "Problem solved" She said with a grin
Farah held up her hands in mock surrender,"I won't leave. Not unless I have to get back to work anyway." She said, wrapping her arms around him."A child would be fun but scary. I'd probably love him or her to death."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah held up her hands in mock surrender,"I won't leave. Not unless I have to get back to work anyway." She said, wrapping her arms around him."A child would be fun but scary. I'd probably love him or her to death."
Cam laughed a little as he wrapped his arms around her waist "Maybe in a while we will try" He said with a smirk

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive stands up and take his hand, smiling. "Well prepare to find out" She says as she pulls him off his chair and out of the restaurant.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden blushed as she took his hand. It felt... Good... Somehow. "Uh... I have a question... What happens if your heart is racing...?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes widened before he closed them "Leave and I will kill you" He said jokingly "A child huh? Maybe that would be nice"
Al smirked as he snapped his fingers turning into a girl "Problem solved" She said with a grin
*Himeragi then wacked him with her cross-shaped blaster*

''i-i wont allow that!! pervert!!!''

This is Himeragi's Cross-shaped blaster called 'Marbas'

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little as he wrapped his arms around her waist "Maybe in a while we will try" He said with a smirk
Farah giggled,"Sure. Whatever you want. I need to eat before then though. Can have sex on an empty stomach!"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi then wacked him with her cross-shaped blaster*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''i-i wont allow that!! pervert!!!''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] This is Himeragi's Cross-shaped blaster called 'Marbas'[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/b/b2/FirearmModel.png said:
FirearmModel.png
[/URL]
Ally rubbed her head "You act like I'm going to try something we're only talking" She said with puppy eyes "Pleeeeeeease?"

Nanne said:
Kanae lets out another moan but a little louder she felt like she was going to lose full control of her body and mind all thanks to him. This was the territory of a feeling she's never had before but for some reason ,she couldn't quite understand..she didn't care about it at all. She slowly runs her fingers through his hair.
Diablo battles his tongue with hers, continuing to kiss her. He slowly put his arms around Kanae's waist. He didn't want this moment to end.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled,"Sure. Whatever you want. I need to eat before then though. Can have sex on an empty stomach!"
Cam chuckled a little "Yeah I'm hungry too but it's not needed for me because sex fills my stomach" He said with a smile

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "Yeah I'm hungry too but it's not needed for me because sex fills my stomach" He said with a smile
(And this is how the RP Got closed.)

shortyshot8 said:
Ally rubbed her head "You act like I'm going to try something we're only talking" She said with puppy eyes "Pleeeeeeease?"
''n-no! even though your a girl now, your still a guy inside! and your still gonna see my body that way!!''

*Himeragi said as her tone gotten a bit rash and she was blushing slightly*

Slaxt said:
(And this is how the RP Got closed.)
(Oh shut up it's already stated that we can use adult terms just no explicit content)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no! even though your a girl now, your still a guy inside! and your still gonna see my body that way!!''
*Himeragi said as her tone gotten a bit rash and she was blushing slightly*

[/QUOTE]
Ally sighed "You're mean ya know that?" She said sadly still rubbing her head

Aiden blushed as she took his hand. It felt... Good... Somehow. "Uh... I have a question... What happens if your heart is racing...?" He asked.
Eive stops pulling his hand and stops, turning around slowly. "You really dont remember anything..." she speaks hesitantly, not trying to sound offensive. 'How do I explain the emotion one feels when your heart races'... "W-when your heart races... you are either scared... or excited... or... in... love" she speaks slowly, trying not to sound awkward.

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh shut up it's already stated that we can use adult terms just no explicit content)
''you havent even seen my other side. my cold side. nor when im in combat. you have a lot to learn about me if your gonna try and know about me''

*she said as she set Marbas down and sat on it*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you havent even seen my other side. my cold side. nor when im in combat. you have a lot to learn about me if your gonna try and know about me''
*she said as she set Marbas down and sat on it*

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed as he turned back into a guy and sighed again "But I like this nice sweet and innocent side much better" He said taking a step closer

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive stops pulling his hand and stops, turning around slowly. "You really dont remember anything..." she speaks hesitantly, not trying to sound offensive. 'How do I explain the emotion one feels when your heart races'... "W-when your heart races... you are either scared... or excited... or... in... love" she speaks slowly, trying not to sound awkward.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden scratched his head. "Does that mean I'm excited or in love with you? I know I'm not scared..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
(Wow. Ruuuude. Telling me to shut up. Also it's actually showing that you are actually going to have "sex" later on anyways.)

Roman said:
Roman blinked as the clone proofed away and another one appeared, "Because, they are pretty much unlimited. Sorry if it confused you, but I'm the real, Roman." He said, making more appear beside the newer clones, "See?" He asked, making them all disappear.
Snow:*nods and wipes her eyes* B..but why did you stab that one? *she looks at Roman, confused*

Diablo battles his tongue with hers, continuing to kiss her. He slowly put his arms around Kanae's waist. He didn't want this moment to end.
Kanae although not wanting this moment to end either stops it. "I-I'm sorry I need to catch some air for a second...I'm sorry." she apologizes. "I want to keep doing this but I appear to have lost my breath and I don't know why." she says embarrassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back