• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo was bright red. "I-I got the same feeling... It's strange." He said.
Kanae somehow wiggles her way out of Diablo's arms and crouches down on the floor. She puts her face in her hands to try to hide her face. "I don't get it my body and mind shouldn't be able to have this kind of feeling...I should only be able to feel and hear negative thoughts because that's how I was created..." she says then she turns to look at Diablo. "What was that?" she asks him although she still cant get rid of the blush she had on her face.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Wha-" she laughs awkwardly before blushing a tad more. "Its called blushing... people do it when they get put on the spot. With a compliment or an awkward situation." She lifts a hand to cover her mouth and tips of her cheek.

[/QUOTE]
It was Aiden's turn to blush. "Oh... Sorry about that... It's just the fact you really are cute." He said with a smile.

Roman said:
The clone nods, "I know, I just don't want to embarrass me, it myself... Or whatever.... " he said, confusing himself. "
Snow:*even more confused now and she tilts her head frowning* I don't follow...

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I'm sorry it's just something an Incubus does to girls" He stopped "Incapable of having children? That wouldn't really work against a Incubus but please explain"
"Say...that an accident happened that made them unable to have any children. Like a car accident or bullying. Or what if someone...wasn't exactly human per say." Farah said nervously.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Who would think I would have something in common with a pretty girl" He said normally
(Well now we do the time skip xD )
*Himeragi blushes a bit as she looks off to the side*

''a-ah...well i know alot of other people who we both have in common''

Nanne said:
Kanae somehow wiggles her way out of Diablo's arms and crouches down on the floor. She puts her face in her hands to try to hide her face. "I don't get it my body and mind shouldn't be able to have this kind of feeling...I should only be able to feel and hear negative thoughts because that's how I was created..." she says then she turns to look at Diablo. "What was that?" she asks him although she still cant get rid of the blush she had on her face.
Diablo smiled, blushing a bit. "That was a kiss. It symbolizes love and caring for someone. So in a way... I guess it's a way of saying "I love you"?" He said. "You can have another one if you like..." He said blushing.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
It was Aiden's turn to blush. "Oh... Sorry about that... It's just the fact you really are cute." He said with a smile.
"Well... thats very sweet of you to say" her blush softens to a lights peach. "What else would you like to know..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Say...that an accident happened that made them unable to have any children. Like a car accident or bullying. Or what if someone...wasn't exactly human per say." Farah said nervously.
Cam nodded "I'm not sure if it would change anything with an Incubus but it would with a normal Human and...I've kinda known you were a Demon"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushes a bit as she looks off to the side*
''a-ah...well i know alot of other people who we both have in common''

[/QUOTE]
Al smiles "But are any of them as kind and sweet as you?" He asked trying not to be a flirt but couldn't help it

Ivory reappeared back at her usual cafe, sitting at the corner with her earphones plugged in and silently rocking out to Beethoven's 12 Symphony.

Roman said:
"Just...curious....." Han said, leaning back to relax. "You shall continue."
Blair smirked and kissed his neck sliding her hand down his body and she pleasured him every way she could.

---Timeskip---

Blair was laying asleep on her side facing the wall fast asleep and breathing softly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Well... thats very sweet of you to say" her blush softens to a lights peach. "What else would you like to know..."

[/QUOTE]
Aiden puts his hands behind his head. "That's all for now I guess, you want to go somewhere else? I feel getting to know you better." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "I'm not sure if it would change anything with an Incubus but it would with a normal Human and...I've kinda known you were a Demon"
Al smiles "But are any of them as kind and sweet as you?" He asked trying not to be a flirt but couldn't help it
''actually yeah. i know another girl like that...but if your trying to flirt, its just best not to flirt with her since shes taken already''

*Himeragi said referring to Yuki but she's already taken by Shira*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''actually yeah. i know another girl like that...but if your trying to flirt, its just best not to flirt with her since shes taken already''
*Himeragi said referring to Yuki but she's already taken by Shira*

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "I see but tell me are you taken?" He asked before slamming his face into the table "Why would I ask something like that?"

Kanae slowly stood up again she looked at the ground then back at Diablo and once again back at the ground. "Love? And Caring?" she says curiously. She thinks about what Diablo had offered before saying anything, "I..I uh would like another one please...it somehow tasted sweet," she says quietly still looking at the ground and blushing. @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I see but tell me are you taken?" He asked before slamming his face into the table "Why would I ask something like that?"
''well im single...''

*Himeragi then bursted laughing a bit cutely*

''your probably the first person i know to fall in love at first sight with a maid like me hahaha''

shortyshot8 said:
Farah sighed,"I'm not just a demon. I'm part robot, kind of. My body doesn't have regular human organs...it may look like it, but it doesn't."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well im single...''
*Himeragi then bursted laughing a bit cutely*

''your probably the first person i know to fall in love at first sight with a maid like me hahaha''

[/QUOTE]
Al lifted his head and wiped a bit of blood off of his head "What do you mean? There is nothing wrong with you at all so I don't see why it's a bad thing to fall in love with you"

Jennete said:
Snow:*even more confused now and she tilts her head frowning* I don't follow...
The clone rubbed his chin, "I don't want Roman to be all embarrassed about his fantasies and whatnot. Besi--" the clone was interrupted when he felt a have on his shoulder. It was Roman.

Roman frowned, "What are you doing?! Telling my secrets, me?!" He stuck a lightning blade through his clone and sighed, "They always do this to me..."

RPLoverRP said:
Blair smirked and kissed his neck sliding her hand down his body and she pleasured him every way she could.
---Timeskip---

Blair was laying asleep on her side facing the wall fast asleep and breathing softly.
Han lay in bed, just staring up at the ceiling, "What just happened?" He asked himself, trying to piece together all the things that just happened.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sighed,"I'm not just a demon. I'm part robot, kind of. My body doesn't have regular human organs...it may look like it, but it doesn't."
Cam sighed "That would indeed lower your chances" He sighed again "Well the only problem with that is the fact that I can't feed off of someone that can't get pregnant and I have been feeding off of you"

Nexia holds her hand on his cheek. A small impulse going off inside her, the part of here where the old Nexia remained. She was begining to realise the love that she had for him. She lowers her hand and leans against him.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Al lifted his head and wiped a bit of blood off of his head "What do you mean? There is nothing wrong with you at all so I don't see why it's a bad thing to fall in love with you"
''no no, i mean i believe its your first visit here and you've fallen for me hahaha''

*Himeragi then remembered something about him way long time ago*

''actually...i believe i saw you here long time ago...when you were angry at this girl and one of our employees which Add but her name is now Yuki...a-are you Al? Shira's ex?''

Nanne said:
Kanae slowly stood up again she looked at the ground then back at Diablo and once again back at the ground. "Love? And Caring?" she says curiously. She thinks about what Diablo had offered before saying anything, "I..I uh would like another one please...it somehow tasted sweet," she says quietly still looking at the ground and blushing. @TheRebelliousDragon
Diablo nods, blushing a bit more. He leaned in and kissed you pushing you against a tree. His heart started racing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back