• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"You reset the clock on someones life?!" Eive whisper screams at Allen. "You... You cant do that..."

[/QUOTE]
"Yes I can! I've mastered it so there won't be any consequences" Allen says "Aiden didn't deserve to die so I gave him another chance" he says.

Piffy Queen]Eive notices Aiden alone. She bites her lip "this convorsation isnt over" she make her way back to Aiden and smiles when she sit. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Aiden smiles back. "Could you help me learn more about this planet...? I'm still a bit confused..." He sighed.

@LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirks "You and me both" He said as he snapped his fingers and they were in the kitchen
Farah tapped her finger on her chin and grinned, hoping on the counter."We do it here first, then we move to the table. The table sounds really fun." She laughed as she rested her palms on the counter and leaned back a little.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Alright who is your boss?" He asked curiously "And if I do get the job please tell me I get to wear one of thos butler suits" He said jokingly

Cam smirked "It's not really my fault it's just one of those urges would you like to switch again?" He said jokingly
"the boss is currently out today...she may return tomarrow maybe"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah tapped her finger on her chin and grinned, hoping on the counter."We do it here first, then we move to the table. The table sounds really fun." She laughed as she rested her palms on the counter and leaned back a little.
Cam sighed "You sure have some wild fantasies ya know that?" He said as he took his shirt off "Here goes nothing" He said leaning over her

(Fade?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"the boss is currently out today...she may return tomarrow maybe"

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Alright I just have one question...How did you know that much about hentai?" He asked

Nonalaka said:
"Looks like you just needed some sleep~.......and a snuggle" she chuckled as she Nuzzled into him.
*Natsuru became well so he isn't sick anymore*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo raises a eyebrow. "Really? Because I care about you..." He said, taking a shortcut through some bushes.
Kanae blushes and slowly follows Diablo through the bushes. "You care about me? Why?" she asks. "I just said I cant really have someone caring about me or I can't really care about someone...I mean...it should be impossible. Why should someone even care about me?" she says confusing herself and her clumsiness comes out when she trips over a small branch.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "You sure have some wild fantasies ya know that?" He said as he took his shirt off "Here goes nothing" He said leaning over her
(Fade?)

Al smiled "Alright I just have one question...How did you know that much about hentai?" He asked
"let's just say I'm more otaku than you"

@RPLoverRP @Jennete My post might be a little slow tonight. Just letting you all know ahead if time. ))

shortyshot8 said:
(Fade?)

Farah giggled and nodded,"I blame you for that. I've never been like this before." She said, grinning as she looked up at him. (Yes to the max)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"let's just say I'm more otaku than you"

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Who would think I would have something in common with a pretty girl" He said normally

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled and nodded,"I blame you for that. I've never been like this before." She said, grinning as she looked up at him. (Yes to the max)
(Well now we do the time skip xD )

"You saved my life" he said softly to her a small smile on his face "you saved me from death then held onto me and kept me safe. I owe you my life" he said softly to her as he held her that much closer

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Who would think I would have something in common with a pretty girl" He said normally
(Well now we do the time skip xD )
(Well duh! xD I don't need to read sex stuff. That's icky xD )

Nanne said:
Kanae blushes and slowly follows Diablo through the bushes. "You care about me? Why?" she asks. "I just said I cant really have someone caring about me or I can't really care about someone...I mean...it should be impossible. Why should someone even care about me?" she says confusing herself and her clumsiness comes out when she trips over a small branch.
Diablo caught her, bridal style easily with his enhanced speed. A bit of a blush appeared on his face. "Umm... I don't know... Maybe it's because you are one of the only people who knows what I am, and you are one of the only people who would spend time with me..." He said. Without him noticing, he leaned in and kissed Kanae.

Piffy Queen]Eive notices Aiden alone. She bites her lip "this convorsation isnt over" she make her way back to Aiden and smiles when she sit. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Aiden smiles back. "Could you help me learn more about this planet...? I'm still a bit confused..." He sighed.
@LunaCrosby
Allen went back and sat down smiling "do you want ice cream?" He asked.

(Ok Bbs I gotta go, its raining hella bad here and there's a chance of a tornado xD its hailing and the power went out once, peace)

WeirdPrincess said:
(Well duh! xD I don't need to read sex stuff. That's icky xD )
( xD Ya think xD )

Cam slowly opened his eyes "Holy crap" He said as he rubbed his forehead

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Sure. What do you want to learn" she sits down placing her elbows on the table

[/QUOTE]
"Everything!" He said childishly. "Oh, I almost forgot to tell you look kinda cute."

Roman said:
@RPLoverRP @Jennete My post might be a little slow tonight. Just letting you all know ahead if time. ))
(good now i know but why? is everything ok?)

"But kissing isnt fooling around... Kinda... But since when did you care about that? Comeon... You can't resist me." Blair smiled and climbed on top of him unbuttoning his shirt, "Just relax... And let me." Blair leaned in and kissed his lips still ding his shirt, "Pleasure you." Blair smiled then she opened up his shirt and started to kiss his chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
River laughed a little "I don't know I'm just a weak stupid human I'd never be able to protect her but I'd like to believe that one day I could save her life like she saved mine" he said softly to her

@Piffy Queen

"Everything!" He said childishly. "Oh, I almost forgot to tell you look kinda cute."
Eive's cheek go a light pink. She giggles alittle. "Well, do you want to learn about Humans or Supernaturals?" she needs tp narrow the topics down.

Diablo caught her, bridal style easily with his enhanced speed. A bit of a blush appeared on his face. "Umm... I don't know... Maybe it's because you are one of the only people who knows what I am, and you are one of the only people who would spend time with me..." He said. Without him noticing, he leaned in and kissed Kanae.
Kanae blushes and looks back at Diablo. "W-what did you...why?" she says clearly shocked at what had just happened. "I feel weird...I don't understand what this feeling is.." she begins to worry herself still in Diablo's arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back