• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
The clone rubbed his chin, "I don't want Roman to be all embarrassed about his fantasies and whatnot. Besi--" the clone was interrupted when he felt a have on his shoulder. It was Roman.
Roman frowned, "What are you doing?! Telling my secrets, me?!" He stuck a lightning blade through his clone and sighed, "They always do this to me..."

Han lay in bed, just staring up at the ceiling, "What just happened?" He asked himself, trying to piece together all the things that just happened.
Snow:*her eyes widen and eyes water looking at the lightening blade through the clone, looking at Roman. She doesn'y understand that the clone wasn't real real and her vines go black, tears falling* Wh..why wou..would you???

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no no, i mean i believe its your first visit here and you've fallen for me hahaha''
*Himeragi then remembered something about him way long time ago*

''actually...i believe i saw you here long time ago...when you were angry at this girl and one of our employees which Add but her name is now Yuki...a-are you Al? Shira's ex?''

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked before closing his eyes "Yes what of it?" He asked in an annoyed tone as speaking of Shira made him angry

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "That would indeed lower your chances" He sighed again "Well the only problem with that is the fact that I can't feed off of someone that can't get pregnant and I have been feeding off of you"
Farah frowned and looked at the ground,"Strange...that shouldn't be happening. Something must have changed inside me at some point before I met you." She said, sighing.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah frowned and looked at the ground,"Strange...that shouldn't be happening. Something must have changed inside me at some point before I met you." She said, sighing.
Cam sighed as well "Look we can continue having sex but you have to run the risk of getting knocked up" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked before closing his eyes "Yes what of it?" He asked in an annoyed tone as speaking of Shira made him angry
''well...*sigh* your angry arent you...look that time it was a misunderstanding. Yuki was only treating Shira to a drink cuz she was Yuki's friend. i understand but you must know that she is a succubus which may lead her to having multiple partners since she needs sexual contact in order to survive. She could just only have it with you but she may until take you by force and start draining your life source until your dead''

*Himeragi said as if she was teaching him*

''lets just drop that topic...i mean of course you'd only get more angry...so what else would you like to ask me about?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...*sigh* your angry arent you...look that time it was a misunderstanding. Yuki was only treating Shira to a drink cuz she was Yuki's friend. i understand but you must know that she is a succubus which may lead her to having multiple partners since she needs sexual contact in order to survive. She could just only have it with you but she may until take you by force and start draining your life source until your dead''
*Himeragi said as if she was teaching him*

''lets just drop that topic...i mean of course you'd only get more angry...so what else would you like to ask me about?''

[/QUOTE]
Al shook his head and sighed "It's fine she and me just don't get along with the whole her hating me thing...But if you want to know more about me then just ask whatever you want"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nods, blushing a bit more. He leaned in and kissed you pushing you against a tree. His heart started racing.
Kanae unable to control this feeling that was taking over her body and mind kisses him back and could hear his heart racing. She noticed that her heart began to race as well. She let out a small quiet moan due to Diablo pushing her against a tree and wrapped her arms around his neck still kissing him not wanting him to stop.

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head and sighed "It's fine she and me just don't get along with the whole her hating me thing...But if you want to know more about me then just ask whatever you want"
''well, we already dropped the topic of your ex...and well, ask me anything. since you wanted to ask me from the start. but if you want i can give you a drink or invite you to a hot spring we have out in the back. one of our employees is there actually so if you wanted, you could''

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes widen and eyes water looking at the lightening blade through the clone, looking at Roman. She doesn'y understand that the clone wasn't real real and her vines go black, tears falling* Wh..why wou..would you???
Roman blinked as the clone proofed away and another one appeared, "Because, they are pretty much unlimited. Sorry if it confused you, but I'm the real, Roman." He said, making more appear beside the newer clones, "See?" He asked, making them all disappear.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, we already dropped the topic of your ex...and well, ask me anything. since you wanted to ask me from the start. but if you want i can give you a drink or invite you to a hot spring we have out in the back. one of our employees is there actually so if you wanted, you could''

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Then I guess I will ask you more out there" He said happily

Nanne said:
Kanae unable to control this feeling that was taking over her body and mind kisses him back and could hear his heart racing. She noticed that her heart began to race as well. She let out a small quiet moan due to Diablo pushing her against a tree and wrapped her arms around his neck still kissing him not wanting him to stop.
Diablo begins to kiss her more passionately, inserting his tongue through her teeth. He felt himself getting too excited.

Diablo begins to kiss her more passionately, inserting his tongue through her teeth. He felt himself getting too excited.
(Just so you know Falim was training you that night for a moment like this)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed as well "Look we can continue having sex but you have to run the risk of getting knocked up" He said sadly
"I'm fine with that. If it's your child, I'm sure it'll be as cute as a button." Farah said, bouncing on her feet."Unless you don't want me getting pregnant, then I'll understand if you want me to leave."

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Then I guess I will ask you more out there" He said happily
''yeah but we've separated the hot springs so theres one for females and one for males. so its safe and that way both genders have their privacy''

Aiden puts his hands behind his head. "That's all for now I guess, you want to go somewhere else? I feel getting to know you better." He said.
(Sorry! I didn't get a notification! D: )

"O-okay. There is an amusement park near by if you want to go there" Eive says somewhat flustered. "But what about Allen..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm fine with that. If it's your child, I'm sure it'll be as cute as a button." Farah said, bouncing on her feet."Unless you don't want me getting pregnant, then I'll understand if you want me to leave."
Cam's eyes widened before he closed them "Leave and I will kill you" He said jokingly "A child huh? Maybe that would be nice"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah but we've separated the hot springs so theres one for females and one for males. so its safe and that way both genders have their privacy''

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked as he snapped his fingers turning into a girl "Problem solved" She said with a grin

River smiled as he carried her to the dorms then looked for her dorm till he found one that fit what the receptionist to of him and opened the door walking in and laying her down softly

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Sorry! I didn't get a notification! D: )
"O-okay. There is an amusement park near by if you want to go there" Eive says somewhat flustered. "But what about Allen..."

[/QUOTE]
(It's cool xD )

Aiden shrugs. "He can catch up, but sure, that sounds like fun. I just... Don't know what a amusement park is..." He said shyly.

(It's cool xD )
Aiden shrugs. "He can catch up, but sure, that sounds like fun. I just... Don't know what a amusement park is..." He said shyly.
Eive stands up and take his hand, smiling. "Well prepare to find out" She says as she pulls him off his chair and out of the restaurant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back