• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Slaxt said:
(I don't know anymore. I had to go to the hospital and I had finals so I'm bummed out. I'm just tired AF.)
((Aww, well I hope your summer gives you plenty of time to rest and not be tired AF))

Nanne said:
Kanae blushes a bright red. She thinks about what to say to him then remembers something. "You said there was a beautiful lake in this forest, right? Can we maybe continue once we get there? If you don't mind..." she asks him.
Diablo blushed and nodded. He got up off of you, offering a hand so you could stand up. "It shouldn't be that much farther." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru became well so he isn't sick anymore*

[/QUOTE]
Amara kept snuggling into him, glad that he was getting better.

Jennete said:
((Aww, well I hope your summer gives you plenty of time to rest and not be tired AF))
(Even with summer I still have to go to the hospital and stress out. KEK.)

Aeron said:
Ivory was slowly nodding her head to the last song of her endless list and her eyes drifted closed as she leaned back into her seat and against the wall of the cafe, her hair slightly fluttering from her breath
(I missed you...haha where have you been?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah put her headphones back on and moved around the kitchen as she made food. Cracking eggs, putting some salt and pepper in and stirring the sauce, she quickly made herself breakfast. She bounded her way over to Cam and sat next to him, humming and eating.
Cam looked at her and smiled as he patted her head "I truly love you Farah" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "Feisty? I like it" He said with a smirk as he grabbed the blade and made it go into his own neck a little
''okay, now your just asking me to kill you. i dunno if i should but i wouldnt if your really happy to die''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I think I know the perfect ride for us to start on" Eive says cheerfully as she pulls him toward the roller coaster. She turns her head and smiles toward Aiden.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden smiles back. Something about his smile felt so reassuring. "Heh... So this is what people call a ride?" He asked. "Cool!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''okay, now your just asking me to kill you. i dunno if i should but i wouldnt if your really happy to die''

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "Would you be happy if I died or care in general?" He asked nervous of her answer

shortyshot8 said:
(Are you okay? Are you going there for you are someone else?)
(Heart problems since I was born. I have mini seizures, pass out randomly, etc. It doesn't matter you don't have to worry I'm not important.)

River smiled at her kissing her four head again then blushing a little "I-i know you don't remember me at all but can I stay with you tonight" he asked her as he slightly looked away

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Nanne 3179777](I missed you...haha where have you been?)

[/QUOTE]
*puts on most heroic face ever* eating hot dogs xD

Slaxt said:
(Heart problems since I was born. I have mini seizures, pass out randomly, etc. It doesn't matter you don't have to worry I'm not important.)
(You are important as long as you know me and don't tell me to kill myself (Which is most people who tell me to) You will always be important)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at her and smiled as he patted her head "I truly love you Farah" He said happily
Farah looked at him and smiled,"I didn't hear a single thing you said." She giggled and took her headphones off before brushing her hair behind her ear."I love you Camathien."

Slaxt said:
(I feel you... I had seizures too. When I went to the doctors, they said I had a general seizure. Turns out it was epilepsy and a seizure on the same wavelength.)

Slaxt said:
((Everyone is important! No matter what or who, for good or bad everyone touches a persons life while they breathe air. I hope everything goes wonderfully and that your heart will get better))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden smiles back. Something about his smile felt so reassuring. "Heh... So this is what people call a ride?" He asked. "Cool!"
"How many in your party miss?" The employee asks.

"Two" Eive says cheerfully. The employee nods and points them to a kart. She Pulls Aiden along, and sits in the kart. "You do know how to buckle up right?" She asks reluctantly, just to be safe.

Jennete said:
((Everyone is important! No matter what or who, for good or bad everyone touches a persons life while they breathe air. I hope everything goes wonderfully and that your heart will get better))
(Others > Me.)

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked at him and smiled,"I didn't hear a single thing you said." She giggled and took her headphones off before brushing her hair behind her ear."I love you Camathien."
Cam smiled warmly "Ya now this is the first time you've said that to me though it was kinda clear all along that you did" He said as he kissed her forehead

WeirdPrincess said:
(Nora is very heart broken over Tyler's death...go visit her! She all alooone! xD )
Ivory sat up abruptly, her chair making a loud 'smack' against the ground. "My friend senses are tingling!" She yelled as she jumped upwards from her chair, further scaring the small family next to her. She grinned demonically as she teleported to Nora.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo blushed and nodded. He got up off of you, offering a hand so you could stand up. "It shouldn't be that much farther." He said.
Kanae grabbed his hand and stood up. "Lead the way..." she said as they continued to walk to the lake she decided to keep holding his hand. She began to feel a little more curious about him and decided to ask him a question, "What's going on through your mind right now. It can't be negative because I can't hear it..so it has to be something positive...am I correct?"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"How many in your party miss?" The employee asks.
"Two" Eive says cheerfully. The employee nods and points them to a kart. She Pulls Aiden along, and sits in the kart. "You do know how to buckle up right?" She asks reluctantly, just to be safe.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden frowned. "I didn't forget how to do EVERYTHING." He said, buckling his seatbelt. "Sorry if that came out as rude."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back