• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm..''
*He then saw a figure with white hair next to Amara and realized it was Natsumi*

''well...i guess your not the only one to think im cozy''

*He said lightly chuckling*

''well...no one's here. i suppose its okay''

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked over and laughed "See? There's evidence right there, you're cosy! I'm not just making it up!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Thank you very much..." He laughed a little "Look at us just like a married couple" He said trying to give a hint as to what he had in mind
Farah blushed and chuckled,"Yeah, but we aren't." She stood up from his lap and gave him a quick kiss."To the bathroom I go!" She cried out before zooming off to take a shower.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then smiled a bit as she pets his head*

[/QUOTE]
Al smiles as his wings flutter clearly showing he was happy

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(...I guess I should put a lot of though into it...?)
(Very much so... You know, nvm. Puns are okay cause you seem cute so off the chair you get)

Aiden sighs. "I'm not even sure about who I am..." He laughed.
"You"ll figure it out, eventually" She smiles as the roller coaster hits the peak of its climb. "I hope you don't scream like a baby" Eive smirks slightly at Aiden.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and chuckled,"Yeah, but we aren't." She stood up from his lap and gave him a quick kiss."To the bathroom I go!" She cried out before zooming off to take a shower.
Cam chuckled a bit more before looking up "If she does get knocked up the only option I have is to marry her" He thought with a smile

Nanne said:
Kanae surprised by the kiss slowly accepts it and the feeling she was afraid of. She kisses him back a little rough.
Diablo liked the roughness. He began kissing back with the same level of roughness. Something felt so right about this.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"You"ll figure it out, eventually" She smiles as the roller coaster hits the peak of its climb. "I hope you don't scream like a baby" Eive smirks slightly at Aiden.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden tilts his head. "What do you-" he began before he started screaming as the coaster started plunging down.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Very much so... You know, nvm. Puns are okay cause you seem cute so off the chair you get)
(*blushes* U-Umm... right... *gets off chair*)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a bit more before looking up "If she does get knocked up the only option I have is to marry her" He thought with a smile
I wonder...will we ever get married? Hm, that's not a problem now so I'll worry about it later, Farah thought as she stepped out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around herself, she walked out of the bathroom.

Diablo liked the roughness. He began kissing back with the same level of roughness. Something felt so right about this.
Kanae stepped backwards a little but still kissing him which caused them to fall down. She fell on her back and he landed on top of her. She was really embarrassed and tried to hide her face but she was still longing for more of his kisses.

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked over and laughed "See? There's evidence right there, you're cosy! I'm not just making it up!"
''y-yeah...haha i suppose so...''

Aiden tilts his head. "What do you-" he began before he started screaming as the coaster started plunging down.

(Hurray for making people blush! It is my mission to make everyone blush *flys off into the sunset*)

WeirdPrincess said:
I wonder...will we ever get married? Hm, that's not a problem now so I'll worry about it later, Farah thought as she stepped out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around herself, she walked out of the bathroom.
Cam's eyes were closed and his breathing was calm as he was asleep with a paper in front of him with a bunch of names on it

Eive begins laughing and screaming as the coaster plunges downward. The largest smile is spread across her face as she looks over toward Aiden to see how he is holding up.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiles as his wings flutter clearly showing he was happy
*Himeragi then wrapped her wings around herself an Al so no one would see through the blurry door window and see only a black and white blob*

Nanne said:
Kanae stepped backwards a little but still kissing him which caused them to fall down. She fell on her back and he landed on top of her. She was really embarrassed and tried to hide her face but she was still longing for more of his kisses.
Diablo put his arms around her as he began kissing her more passionately. His heart started racing again. A red tint of blush formed on his face.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then wrapped her wings around herself an Al so no one would see through the blurry door window and see only a black and white blob*

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "I think I love you..." He said quietly as he let his arms drop to the sides

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive begins laughing and screaming as the coaster plunges downward. The largest smile is spread across her face as she looks over toward Aiden to see how he is holding up.

[/QUOTE]
After the ride started, Aiden started laughing and smiling. "This is awesome!!!" He squealed with joy.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I think I love you..." He said quietly as he let his arms drop to the sides
*Himeragi blushed as she knew she was trying to find a love interest but never suspected Al*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''y-yeah...haha i suppose so...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara reached up and felt his forehead again "You feeling better?~" she asked with a smile, tilting her head.

After the ride started, Aiden started laughing and smiling. "This is awesome!!!" He squealed with joy.
Eive starts laughing, and throws her hands into the air. "I know right!" She starts screaming with joy as the ride continues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back