• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Kanae accepted his rough kiss and in between the gaps of air she said "I-love-you-too-Diablo..." and she continued kissing him back and accepting his kisses. She grabbed his back and accidently scratched him. "I'm so sorry...are you okay?" she asked out of breath.
Diablo nodded and quickly went back to kissing her. His wound on his back healed a lot faster than an average humans.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes opened the moment she screamed as he sat up and rubbed his head "Nice job hun!" He called out jokingly
Al's eyes slowly opened as he put a hand on her chest and yawned "This pillow feels weird" He said as he squeezed
''thats cuz thats not a pillow....thats my breast''

*Himeragi said a bit annoyed he forgot it wasnt a pillow but she smiled nervously*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thats cuz thats not a pillow....thats my breast''
*Himeragi said a bit annoyed he forgot it wasnt a pillow but she smiled nervously*

[/QUOTE]
Al looked up at Himeragi and blushed "M-My god I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Sh-Shut up dork" she calls out before playfully punches his arm, blushing more.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden smiled more. "Heh, sure, we can go on the ride again as many times as you like." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked up at Himeragi and blushed "M-My god I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking" He said nervously
''its fine...you just woke up anyway......usually people dont even think when they wake up''

*She said as she pets Al's head*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes opened the moment she screamed as he sat up and rubbed his head "Nice job hun!" He called out jokingly
Al's eyes slowly opened as he put a hand on her chest and yawned "This pillow feels weird" He said as he squeezed
"Shut up! I roll around on the bed okay?!?" Farah called back and groaned when she stood up. Rubbing her back, she sat down on the bed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden smiled more. "Heh, sure, we can go on the ride again as many times as you like." He said.
"Well, I've been on it alot, why don't you lead the way. It will help you expand your knowledge" She smiles as she loops her arm around his, a smile across her face.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its fine...you just woke up anyway......usually people dont even think when they wake up''
*She said as she pets Al's head*

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a bit more "No-Not that it's just.." He looked down at her chest "I didn't mean to fall here and ruin your night"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Shut up! I roll around on the bed okay?!?" Farah called back and groaned when she stood up. Rubbing her back, she sat down on the bed.
Cam laughed "It's fine!" He called out as he stood up

Diablo nodded and quickly went back to kissing her. His wound on his back healed a lot faster than an average humans.
Kanae still a little worried about hurting his back decided to slowly move her hands up his back to his neck and begins to play with his hair and she continues kissing him. She stops for a moment teasing him by biting his lip softly and kissing him then pulling away.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a bit more "No-Not that it's just.." He looked down at her chest "I didn't mean to fall here and ruin your night"
''ruin my night? i never said you did...''

*Himeragi said as she hugged him making his face go into her chest more*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Well, I've been on it alot, why don't you lead the way. It will help you expand your knowledge" She smiles as she loops her arm around his, a smile across her face.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden blushed from you being so close to him. "Sure... Let's see..." He said, scanning the area. "How about the Ferris Wheel? I would like to get a better view." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ruin my night? i never said you did...''
*Himeragi said as she hugged him making his face go into her chest more*

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed more "I-If you don't stop I'm going to lose control...." He said nervously

Nanne said:
Kanae still a little worried about hurting his back decided to slowly move her hands up his back to his neck and begins to play with his hair and she continues kissing him. She stops for a moment teasing him by biting his lip softly and kissing him then pulling away.
Diablo goes from kissing her lips, to kissing her neck. "I-I just can't help myself around you..." He moans as red creeps across his face.

Jennete said:
Snow:*frowns and holds the clones hand, not knowing how she should act around Romans clone but assuming friendly is okay* I don't want him to kill you for saying things, *completely misreading the situation* If you don't know you don't know its okay. He won't be mad *she smiles sweetly* I'll just ask him when he gets back, or oh oh I can ask Nora! She is my big sister, so she knows a lot more then I do. *worried she offended the clone* But you probably know a lot of other things so it's okay!
Rain:*frowns like it is obvious* You are who freed me. I only had a connection into your mind, and yours is easier to control then Snows. I could sense darkness in your heart so I choose to bet my chances on you rather then risk getting locked in Snow's mental cage for another 100 years.
Jay shrugs and laughs. "Have any regrets? Would you have done anything differently?" He asks, trying to get Rain to work with him.

shortyshot8 said:
"Making fun of me...meany." Farah grumbled as she fell back on the bed. She looked up at the fielding and reached her arms out,"If only I could touch the stars." She smiled.

(Gonna go to bed. Night!)

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed more "I-If you don't stop I'm going to lose control...." He said nervously
''hmmmm...now im curious to know what you mean by that..''

*She said as she pulled him more into her chest*

''just relax...im still a bit sleepy...and its only 4 in the morning...we should sleep some more''

Diablo goes from kissing her lips, to kissing her neck. "I-I just can't help myself around you..." He moans as red creeps across his face.
Nora appears out of nowhere and grabs Diablo by the collar,"What are you an animal? Take this to the bedroom or something!" She said as she held him up away from Kanae.

Aiden blushed from you being so close to him. "Sure... Let's see..." He said, scanning the area. "How about the Ferris Wheel? I would like to get a better view." He said.
"Sure! The ferris wheel sounds perfect." She smiles toward him before making their way over.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmmm...now im curious to know what you mean by that..''
*She said as she pulled him more into her chest*

''just relax...im still a bit sleepy...and its only 4 in the morning...we should sleep some more''

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Alright but just please be careful with what you do when you sleep" He said while blushing

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora appears out of nowhere and grabs Diablo by the collar,"What are you an animal? Take this to the bedroom or something!" She said as she held him up away from Kanae.
Diablo starts choking. "Gah! Nora! What are you doing out here?! I thought you were still sad about what happened to Tyler." He said the best he could between breaths.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Alright but just please be careful with what you do when you sleep" He said while blushing
*Himeragi then fell asleep again as she placed both wings over Al and herself to serve as a blanket*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Sure! The ferris wheel sounds perfect." She smiles toward him before making their way over.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden scratches his head. "I got another question... What exactly IS love?" He asked.

She blushes a bit more at the sound of his moan and squirmed a little when he began kissing her neck only to let out loud moan herself. Still playing with his hair she moves her legs one of them ends up in between his legs. "I don't know what to say, but your kisses they feel so warm and sweet...I want more..Diablo," she responds to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back