• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden scratched his head. "Sorry, doesn't ring a bell." He said, following you.
"Well its the best fast food place ever!" He said and walked in and pointed at the menu "what would you like?" He asked.

Roman said:
B0ss it screwed me b0ss?!
*panics*

Lt+all+the+new+users+be+like+_ef721fd0033529383e3b882cde896dac.gif
((Its 2:42am and I'm 90% sure I woke up my family members from laughing out at that, it caught me off guard xD ))

Eive gives up her search and begins walking to a place for fries. She checks her wallet, seeing she has little money, she has to settle for McDonald's. "Of course" she mudders to herself.

Nonalaka said:
((Its 2:42am and I'm 90% sure I woke up my family members from laughing out at that, it caught me off guard xD ))
(( I'm here to make you babiezz do stuff like that. :) ))

Roman said:
Han finally found the remote to turn on the TV, "Aha you damn remote! Thought you could hide?!" He said, when he found the remote. When Blair told Han where she was he nodded, "Oh, okay. I'll be out here.....eating my sandwich..."
Blair got done then wrapped a towel around her and walks out to Han's smiling, "Did you miss me?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Of course it is love" He said as his tail silently slid up her leg
Farah pulled away as she felt something slowly moving up her leg. She gulped,"Y-Yeah." She blushed when he called her love.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well its the best fast food place ever!" He said and walked in and pointed at the menu "what would you like?" He asked.
Aiden looked up at the menu. There were so many choices... "I'll just take a Mcdouble..." He said softly.

@Piffy Queen if she comes in

(Remember, Tyler is now named Aiden, his appearance will be my new avi)

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pulled away as she felt something slowly moving up her leg. She gulped,"Y-Yeah." She blushed when he called her love.
Cam smiled "What's wrong love?" He asked slightly squeezing her leg with his tail

RPLoverRP said:
Blair got done then wrapped a towel around her and walks out to Han's smiling, "Did you miss me?"
(Why do you call him Han's? He is named Han)

River opened his eyes at the flash then saw the girl and went wide eyed when got up running out of his dorm then out to the girl picking her up a little bit "hey you ok" he asked her

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha..okay''
*Natsuru said as he smiled and layed on his back pulling Amara on top of him and holds her as he drifts off to sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggles a bit as she shakes her head "he could have just asked straight out,... silly" she snuggled in making herself comfortable.

"Could you get me some black coffee with cream and sugar please?" He looked at her "I've just been having a sour day.... And I don't really wanna know why that man over there asked something about tentacle." He then stared out the window at nothing.

@shortyshot8

@Himeragi Seiker

RPLoverRP said:
Han took a bite out of his sandwich, he then looked at Blair, his mouth full if sammich( :troll: you know you smirked) he smirked, "Gimme a big kiss!" He said, hopping up, he ran towards her.

Eive walks in and walks slowly to the counter, "an order of fries please" she orders softly as she hands the employee cash. She looks over and notices Allen from her trip to the past, but doesnt recognize the boy with him.

@TheRebelliousDragon @LunaCrosby

Archdemon said:
"Could you get me some black coffee with cream and sugar please?" He looked at her "I've just been having a sour day.... And I don't really wanna know why that man over there asked something about tentacle." He then stared out the window at nothing.
@shortyshot8

@Himeragi Seiker
(Ummm Emo much? xD )

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggles a bit as she shakes her head "he could have just asked straight out,... silly" she snuggled in making herself comfortable.
*Natsuru was still asleep as he held Amara*

Archdemon said:
@shortyshot8

@Himeragi Seiker
''well..he never knew what hentai meant...so i explained it to him. no big deal anyway''

*Himeragi said as she walked to the kitchen and got him his coffee but it wasnt really black coffee*

''here you are sir''

The girl looks up toward River, a small shimmer in her eye. She shares almost the exact same face as Nexia's previous form, only her hair and build were slightly altered. "Y-yes... Do you mind if I ask your name" She says slowly, her voice slightly higher pitched then Nexia's old voice.

@Daniel reaver

Nanne said:
Kanae looked back at Diablo with a straight face, "Not really...I think its pretty cool. At least you know where you're going I get lost almost always." she replied and laughed a little to herself. "So a place in the woods? Hmm, sounds nice can you show me?" she asked.
Diablo nodded, falling out the window and landing perfectly next to you. He offered his hand. "Sure, I can show you... That is, if you let me." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back