• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden sighed. "Sorry... I don't remember a thing..." He said.
"Its fine I know a place you'll love" "does McDonald's trigger anything" he asked and smiled "anyways follow me" he told him and headed out the door, beggining to walk to McDonald's.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed in relief "I have to admit I'm kinda interested in checking out what this stuff is like" He said normally

Cam smiled at her "We don't want that..There's only two times you should pass out and that's when you are tired and....When you are done with me in bed"
Farah's eyes widened and she hit him, blushing a bright red."S-Shut up. Don't talk about it like that."

Roman said:
Han remained outside for 10 minutes before heading inside. He made a sandwich and got a cup of water then went upstairs. "Blair? You up here?" He asked, sitting down on the besld, grabbing a remote to turn on the TV.
Blair opened her eyes and looked over to the door, "Yea I'm in the shower I'll be done soon I promise!" Blair faced the wall again and closed her eyes and flashes of their fun rushed through her head and she smiled then chuckled.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo blushed a little. "What do you mean? I literally could be anywhere, doesn't that bother you?" He asked. "As for quiet places, I know a place in the woods... It has a beautiful lake."
Kanae looked back at Diablo with a straight face, "Not really...I think its pretty cool. At least you know where you're going I get lost almost always." she replied and laughed a little to herself. "So a place in the woods? Hmm, sounds nice can you show me?" she asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah's eyes widened and she hit him, blushing a bright red."S-Shut up. Don't talk about it like that."
Cam rubbed his cheek "Sorry sorry it's just....You did stuff in that bed that most people wouldn't do just to help me survive" He said with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked confused "So what the hell is tentacle?" He asked not really caring that this was a public place
*Himeragi then laughed a bit nervously and placed her finger tips on her forehead*

''your really clueless...want me to just show you what it is on my iPhone...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then laughed a bit nervously and placed her finger tips on her forehead*
''your really clueless...want me to just show you what it is on my iPhone...?''

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Sure that would be nice of you" He said happily

Archdemon sighed as he looked around. In his little grumpy attitude he failed to notice that there was only one employee and she was talking to some other dude about the Internet or something. He waited patiently until he heard the word tentacle.... He then looked at the two and sighed "You know I would really enjoy some service over here!!" He had to get the girls attention so that he could get his coffee.

@shortyshot8

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]christ you have me a scare about this thread being turned down again *puffs cheeks* it just might have screwed you though.....)))

''nothing...i just dont have something to hold on to...''

[/QUOTE]
B0ss it screwed me b0ss?!

*panics*

Lt+all+the+new+users+be+like+_ef721fd0033529383e3b882cde896dac.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Cam rubbed his cheek "Sorry sorry it's just....You did stuff in that bed that most people wouldn't do just to help me survive" He said with a smirk
Farah blushed even more before hiding her face in his neck."S-Stop it! It's so embarrassing..." She trailed off as she gently bit his neck.

A bright flash appears outside of River's Dorm as stardusr falls from the sky, spinning wildly in the air. The stardust begins to form the shape of a Human girl. The stardust explodes, revealing a girl, before she falls to ground. @Daniel reaver

8900e71ca0548015766adf74e33778d4.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed even more before hiding her face in his neck."S-Stop it! It's so embarrassing..." She trailed off as she gently bit his neck.
Cam blushed a bit "Th-That makes me feel..." He said as his tail curled around her leg

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''can i.....hold you instead?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled as she made her way over "of course!" She chimed before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Archdemon said:
Archdemon sighed as he looked around. In his little grumpy attitude he failed to notice that there was only one employee and she was talking to some other dude about the Internet or something. He waited patiently until he heard the word tentacle.... He then looked at the two and sighed "You know I would really enjoy some service over here!!" He had to get the girls attention so that he could get his coffee.
@shortyshot8

@Himeragi Seiker
(Would you like me to bring Falim over?)

RPLoverRP said:
Blair opened her eyes and looked over to the door, "Yea I'm in the shower I'll be done soon I promise!" Blair faced the wall again and closed her eyes and flashes of their fun rushed through her head and she smiled then chuckled.
Han finally found the remote to turn on the TV, "Aha you damn remote! Thought you could hide?!" He said, when he found the remote. When Blair told Han where she was he nodded, "Oh, okay. I'll be out here.....eating my sandwich..."

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Sure that would be nice of you" He said happily
*Himeragi then gave Al her iPhone and earbuds as she started up a hentai video with everything he wanted to know*

''il be right back...dont go anywhere stealing my phone or i will find you. and i will kill you''

*Himeragi then walked to Archdemon as she smiled*

''sorry sir, what can i get for you?''

@Archdemon

LunaCrosby said:
"Its fine I know a place you'll love" "does McDonald's trigger anything" he asked and smiled "anyways follow me" he told him and headed out the door, beggining to walk to McDonald's.
Aiden scratched his head. "Sorry, doesn't ring a bell." He said, following you.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed a bit "Th-That makes me feel..." He said as his tail curled around her leg
Farah giggled before biting and kissing his neck again."It's a good thing, I'm hoping."

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled as she made her way over "of course!" She chimed before giving him a kiss on the cheek.
''haha..okay''

*Natsuru said as he smiled and layed on his back pulling Amara on top of him and holds her as he drifts off to sleep*

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled before biting and kissing his neck again."It's a good thing, I'm hoping."
Cam smirked "Of course it is love" He said as his tail silently slid up her leg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back