• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( One more.... For now

Cm7XEa2.gif

Roman said:
Han took a bite out of his sandwich, he then looked at Blair, his mouth full if sammich( :troll: you know you smirked) he smirked, "Gimme a big kiss!" He said, hopping up, he ran towards her.
"We both know what will happen from there... I still have a baby in me remember?" Blair laughed then uses her speed to move and lay down on the bed, "Plus you have to be quicker."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well..he never knew what hentai meant...so i explained it to him. no big deal anyway''
*Himeragi said as she walked to the kitchen and got him his coffee but it wasnt really black coffee*

''here you are sir''

[/QUOTE]
Al continued watching as he was inclined to witness this "Why am I getting so excited from this!?!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nodded, falling out the window and landing perfectly next to you. He offered his hand. "Sure, I can show you... That is, if you let me." He said.
Kanae looked at Diablo's hand for a second then placed her hand on his, "Lead the way."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru was still asleep as he held Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked up at him and smiled, fixing his hair away from his face and giving him a peck on the cheek before looking over at the TV.

Aiden looked up at the menu. There were so many choices... "I'll just take a Mcdouble..." He said softly.
@Piffy Queen if she comes in

(Remember, Tyler is now named Aiden, his appearance will be my new avi)
Allen nodded "I'll go order our food" he said and walked to the cashier "I'll take two mcdoubles and two large drinks" he says and pays the cashier. He notices someone glance at him and smiles "hi" he says and grabs his order and brought it to Aiden "here you go!" He said and handed him his Mcdouble aswell as his large cup "you choose a drink from over there" he said and pointed at the drink machine and chose a cocola after filling his cup with ice and sat down.

@Piffy Queen

Nanne said:
Kanae looked at Diablo's hand for a second then placed her hand on his, "Lead the way."
Diablo nodded. "You might want to hold onto my shoulder..." He said as he started leaping up on top of trash cans then eventually reached the rooftops. "This is going to be a bumpy ride!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al continued watching as he was inclined to witness this "Why am I getting so excited from this!?!"
*Himeragi then walked over and took the phone away from him and the ear buds as she smiled at him stopping the vid and turning it off*

''now...do you have any regrets?''

@Archdemon

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "What's wrong love?" He asked slightly squeezing her leg with his tail

(Why do you call him Han's? He is named Han)
Farah groaned slightly,"N-Nothing. E-Everything's fine." She said, biting her lower lip.

RPLoverRP said:
"We both know what will happen from there... I still have a baby in me remember?" Blair laughed then uses her speed to move and lay down on the bed, "Plus you have to be quicker."
Han turned around and looked at the bed, swallowing his sandwich. "I don't feel like being fast..." he said appearing next to her in bed. "So, you still want that smooch though?" He asked, a wide grin on his face.

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked up at him and smiled, fixing his hair away from his face and giving him a peck on the cheek before looking over at the TV.
*Natsuru then became less hot as he slept*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi then walked over and took the phone away from him and the ear buds as she smiled at him stopping the vid and turning it off*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''now...do you have any regrets?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4248-archdemon/ said:
@Archdemon[/URL]
Al fell back in his seat "I have no idea anymore" He said to her honestly

LunaCrosby said:
Allen nodded "I'll go order our food" he said and walked to the cashier "I'll take two mcdoubles and two large drinks" he says and pays the cashier. He notices someone glance at him and smiles "hi" he says and grabs his order and brought it to Aiden "here you go!" He said and handed him his Mcdouble aswell as his large cup "you choose a drink from over there" he said and pointed at the drink machine and chose a cocola after filling his cup with ice and sat down.
@Piffy Queen
Aiden stared at his cup, putting ice in, then soda. "Hmm... Cool!" He said happily, sitting down with Allen. "Hey you! Do you want to sit with us?" He asked.

@Piffy Queen

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah groaned slightly,"N-Nothing. E-Everything's fine." She said, biting her lower lip.
Cam sighed "When will she notice?" He thought squeezing a bit tighter

The boy looks over at you. He waves, a warm smile on his face. "Hey! What's your name?" He asked, curious about every new person he sees.
Eive collects her fries and walks over slightly. She eats a fry before answering. "Im Eive. And you are?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al fell back in his seat "I have no idea anymore" He said to her honestly
*himeragi giggled a little more at him*

''well, curiosity does kill the cat''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back