• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*himeragi giggled a little more at him*
''well, curiosity does kill the cat''

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Would I be classified as a pervert if I said that I enjoyed that?" He asked nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "When will she notice?" He thought squeezing a bit tighter
Farah yelped,"Ow! That kinda hurt." She said looking down and seeing his tail wrapped around her leg."Uh...what?" She stared at it with a dumbfounded look and blushed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nodded. "You might want to hold onto my shoulder..." He said as he started leaping up on top of trash cans then eventually reached the rooftops. "This is going to be a bumpy ride!"
Kanae did as Diablo suggested and was a little nervous about it for a moment but then she smiled...for the first time she was feeling thrilled and excited. Having noticed she was smiling she quickly made it disappear hoping he didn't notice or anyone else. She was having fun for the first time in her life.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah yelped,"Ow! That kinda hurt." She said looking down and seeing his tail wrapped around her leg."Uh...what?" She stared at it with a dumbfounded look and blushed.
Cam sighed as he loosened his tails grip "Yeah I did that" He said honestly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then became less hot as he slept*

[/QUOTE]
Amara noticed this and felt his forehead 'huh, he must be getting better' she thought to herself as she smiled.

shortyshot8 said:
(Umm what the hell did I just see B0ss?)
(( Sexiness ))

tumblr_na0a0ixi5i1tsk3ypo1_400.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Would I be classified as a pervert if I said that I enjoyed that?" He asked nervously
''well anyone would enjoy that. besides we're all perverted at some point in life anyway''

LunaCrosby said:
Allen smiled and took a bite out if his Mcdouble. He was glad that Aiden was getting used to things again. A warm smile spread on His face as he took a drink of his soda.
Aiden smiled back at him, taking a sip of his soda. "This is great!" He said, clearly pleased with how friendly you were being to him.

@Piffy Queen

"Oh. Well nice to meet you Aiden." Eive sits down at the table across from Aiden. Without her realizing it, her eyes turn golden as she begins to look through Aidens past. 'W-what?! There is nothing in his past... that cant be right?!'

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
Amara noticed this and felt his forehead 'huh, he must be getting better' she thought to herself as she smiled.
*Natsuru then held Amara a bit tightly as he smiled a bit more*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well anyone would enjoy that. besides we're all perverted at some point in life anyway''

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed and laid his head on the table "Yes but I think I enjoyed it a bit too much" He said before sighing and standing up before stretching enough to reveal his stomach

Nanne said:
Kanae did as Diablo suggested and was a little nervous about it for a moment but then she smiled...for the first time she was feeling thrilled and excited. Having noticed she was smiling she quickly made it disappear hoping he didn't notice or anyone else. She was having fun for the first time in her life.
Diablo smiled. His eyes flashed a bright yellow. He began leaping across rooftops like they were nothing. "Heh... The fact that I'm human... Is a lie." He said. In a couple of minutes they had reached the edge of the forest.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and laid his head on the table "Yes but I think I enjoyed it a bit too much" He said before sighing and standing up before stretching enough to reveal his stomach
''hahaha okay then''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Oh. Well nice to meet you Aiden." Eive sits down at the table across from Aiden. Without her realizing it, her eyes turn golden as she begins to look through Aidens past. 'W-what?! There is nothing in his past... that cant be right?!'
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(That's probably because Aiden is Tyler, but he really isn't xD )

Aiden tilts his head, a bit confused as he munches his Mcdouble. "Is something wrong? You look a bit pale..." He said, caring for your health.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha okay then''

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed and looked around "You guys have a nice looking Cafe here...I might have to come work here" He said with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and looked around "You guys have a nice looking Cafe here...I might have to come work here" He said with a smirk
''you can, but the boss will need to approve you first''

Diablo smiled. His eyes flashed a bright yellow. He began leaping across rooftops like they were nothing. "Heh... The fact that I'm human... Is a lie." He said. In a couple of minutes they had reached the edge of the forest.
"What do you mean?" she asked obviously being curious about him and the forest.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed as he loosened his tails grip "Yeah I did that" He said honestly
"Why? That was...interesting to say the least." Farah asked as she smoothed out her skirt.

Nanne said:
"What do you mean?" she asked obviously being curious about him and the forest.
Diablo set her down. "The truth is, I am a exceed. My abilites surpass that of a normal humans." He said. "Your the only person I have told."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you can, but the boss will need to approve you first''

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Alright who is your boss?" He asked curiously "And if I do get the job please tell me I get to wear one of thos butler suits" He said jokingly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why? That was...interesting to say the least." Farah asked as she smoothed out her skirt.
Cam smirked "It's not really my fault it's just one of those urges would you like to switch again?" He said jokingly

(That's probably because Aiden is Tyler, but he really isn't xD )
Aiden tilts his head, a bit confused as he munches his Mcdouble. "Is something wrong? You look a bit pale..." He said, caring for your health.
(She only sees a persons lifespan past. So she cant see his past before he was reset)

She shakes her head and laughs awkwardly. "I-I'm fine! Just, remembered something wierd." She glances toward Allen mysteriously.

@LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back