• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but seriously what do you mean by that?????? >.< i want to know)))

[/QUOTE]
(He doesn't like the truth xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but seriously what do you mean by that?????? >.< i want to know)))

[/QUOTE]
(( The description...

[/QUOTE]
(*pat pat* you'll understand when your older :3)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam pulled away for a moment "My god I love you" He said before kissing her again
Farah blushed as she continued to kiss him before she pulled away, breathless.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nodded. "Of course I do... But why do you want to hang out with a creepy guy like me?" He asked. "Literally everybody except Falim hates me."
She quietly looked away and answered his question, "What's wrong with hanging out with a creep? I mean at least you aren't a total freak..." she said as she put on her hoodie to cover her horns.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sometimes i want to but then i really dont want to...''

[/QUOTE]
"Eh?, why's that?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but then like Himeragi's wearing a maid outfit xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Did you see my reply?)

Roman said:
(( The description...
christ you have me a scare about this thread being turned down again *puffs cheeks* it just might have screwed you though.....)))

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?, why's that?"
''nothing...i just dont have something to hold on to...''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden had no idea what was going on, but when he mentioned food, he started to drool. "Oh uh... Sure, I could go for something to eat." He said. "But who are you, first of all..."
"I'm Allen, I'm hoping we can be friends" he smiled "where would you like to eat, unless you don't remember the food places either" he asked.

Nanne said:
She quietly looked away and answered his question, "What's wrong with hanging out with a creep? I mean at least you aren't a total freak..." she said as she put on her hoodie to cover her horns.
Diablo blushed a little. "What do you mean? I literally could be anywhere, doesn't that bother you?" He asked. "As for quiet places, I know a place in the woods... It has a beautiful lake."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm Allen, I'm hoping we can be friends" he smiled "where would you like to eat, unless you don't remember the food places either" he asked.
Aiden sighed. "Sorry... I don't remember a thing..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al tilted his head a bit more "A demonstration" He then realised what she meant and he clung to his seat "Uhh I I'm" He stuttered
''im just kidding hahaha''

*Himeragi said as she pets his head*

''im not really that kind of a person yknow? hahaha''

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Wha-What's wrong?" He asked out of breath himself
Farah shook her head,"Nothing. I just needed to breath. I thought I was about to pass out in a second."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im just kidding hahaha''
*Himeragi said as she pets his head*

''im not really that kind of a person yknow? hahaha''

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed in relief "I have to admit I'm kinda interested in checking out what this stuff is like" He said normally

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah shook her head,"Nothing. I just needed to breath. I thought I was about to pass out in a second."
Cam smiled at her "We don't want that..There's only two times you should pass out and that's when you are tired and....When you are done with me in bed"

Eive walks around the destroyed scene that wasnt protected. She was looking for the ashes of the boy who cast the final blow. "Nowhere..." she touched the hourglass around her neck and gets sent backward in time to see Allen collect the ashes and take them somewhere beflre being flung back to the present. She begins to follow the general direction that Allen went when she went back.

@TheRebelliousDragon @LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed in relief "I have to admit I'm kinda interested in checking out what this stuff is like" He said normally
''uhhh...on your own time just search it up on the internet...hahaha.......''

*Himeragi said as she laughed nervously*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''uhhh...on your own time just search it up on the internet...hahaha.......''
*Himeragi said as she laughed nervously*

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "So what the hell is tentacle?" He asked not really caring that this was a public place

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]christ you have me a scare about this thread being turned down again *puffs cheeks* it just might have screwed you though.....)))

''nothing...i just dont have something to hold on to...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara raised a brow before chuckling "something to hold onto? Do you want me to give you a pillow?"

Piffy Queen]Eive walks around the destroyed scene that wasnt protected. She was looking for the ashes of the boy who cast the final blow. "Nowhere..." she touched the hourglass around her neck and gets sent backward in time to see Allen collect the ashes and take them somewhere beflre being flung back to the present. She begins to follow the general direction that Allen went when she went back. @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
(Their in Allen's basement >_<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back