• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora skipped around the school and laughed,"This is why I shouldn't eat so much candy. It does this to me." She span around in a circle before falling over on her face."Ow..."she muttered. @anyone at school
You passed by what seemed to be a pile of ashes. William was found badly beaten up on the other side of the school. (RIP Tyler)

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
Amara curled up where she sat and watched TV fiddling with the ends of her hair, occasionally braiding it then unbraiding it subconsciously.
*Natsuru kept eating his ramen as he watched TV and occasionally looking at Amara*

RPLoverRP said:
"I didnt! I just thought about it earlier when I was talking to---" Blair slowly closes her eyes then falls with a thump out cold.
"You just thought about it?!" Han asked, his voice still a low whisper. He turned around and seen Blair passed out, "Damn it!" He muttered, picking her up and carrying her to what looked like the master bedroom. "Sleep tight, I'm gonna go sit on the porch or something..." he said to himself before making his way outside.

Daniel reaver]Thana excitedly took the bout and spoon "thank you!" She said before talking a huge spoon full of the ice cream and eating it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''your welcome''

*Neo said as she smiles but then realizes as she then thinks to herself*

'wait i just pulled out 2 teaspoons...what?!.........what the fuck?!'

Roman said:
Roman smiles, "You shouldn't be thanking me, I'm just doing what I'm best at." He said, a clone appearing next to him. "I have some business to take care of. This here clone, will keep you safe and company, don't worry, he is a 100% accurate me!" Roman said giving, Snow a thumbs up.
tumblr_inline_npb4k3eff21tnn8x5_500.gif
Snow:*smiles at the clone and sticks her thumb out trying to copy the thumbs up* Okay Roman, where are you going though? *she says as she looks up*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
You passed by what seemed to be a pile of ashes. William was found badly beaten up on the other side of the school. (RIP Tyler)
@shortyshot8
Nora looked around,"What the hell happened here? And why do I feel like it's really bad..." She trailed off as she looked at the pile of ashes. She stared at it intensely, squinting her eyes."Who just died...or at least burned to death for that matter."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked around,"What the hell happened here? And why do I feel like it's really bad..." She trailed off as she looked at the pile of ashes. She stared at it intensely, squinting her eyes."Who just died...or at least burned to death for that matter."
William slowly opened his eyes and looked at the ashes as he stood up and slowly limped over "I'm sorry......Tyler" He said sadly

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora skipped around the school and laughed,"This is why I shouldn't eat so much candy. It does this to me." She span around in a circle before falling over on her face."Ow..."she muttered. @anyone at school
(Whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop-whop-whop-whoop...)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru kept eating his ramen as he watched TV and occasionally looking at Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara continued to braid and unbraid her hair, not paying attention to her surroundings as she spaced out.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles at the clone and sticks her thumb out trying to copy the thumbs up* Okay Roman, where are you going though? *she says as she looks up*
"To visit a friend of mine. Don't worry though, I'll be back soon enough." Roman said, laughing at Snow's thumbs up, "Keep practicing, babe. You'll get it soon enough, also the only other person I'll allow to give thumbs up..." he ran over to her and gave her a kiss before disappearing.

The clone spoke, "Hello, I'm Roman. You're personal... Um, Roman I guess."

Nonalaka said:
Amara continued to braid and unbraid her hair, not paying attention to her surroundings as she spaced out.
*Natsuru then finished his soup and set it on the floor as he layed back down on the couch and watched TV*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Thinking Tyler can have power equal to a Sanctum..
[media]

[/media] )))[/QUOTE]
(Well... He's never coming back. I already executed him in heaven and the abyss. He now lives in the place where nothing exists xD )

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she ate quickly finishing off the ice cream and smiling a little ice cream on her cheek "done" she said happily to her as she held out the bowl with both hands [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''ah...ahahaha.....d-do you want some more...?''

*Neo asked nervously as she ate hers on a cone*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Must leave to get stronger. I will come back later, I promise." Farah said, a single tear dropping. Though it looked like Farah and sounded like her, the person in front of Cam was not Farah. It was a more robotic type of her, who felt nothing. Though she knew she wanted to get stronger.
Cam shook his head "No you have to stay with me otherwise...I will die" He said sadly "I'm done with my days of having sex with strangers for life..You are the only one I want"

Roman said:
"You just thought about it?!" Han asked, his voice still a low whisper. He turned around and seen Blair passed out, "Damn it!" He muttered, picking her up and carrying her to what looked like the master bedroom. "Sleep tight, I'm gonna go sit on the porch or something..." he said to himself before making his way outside.
Blair opens her eyes halfway and she sees what looks like to be a little girl but its blurry and the little girl shakes her, "Mommy! Mommy wake up... Mommy!" Blair stares at her, "Hope? How did you..." The girl smiles and giggles, "Come catch me Mommy!" Blair gets up weakly an slowly as the girl laughs and runs then Blair follows her hanging onto the walls, "Hope..."

shortyshot8 said:
William slowly opened his eyes and looked at the ashes as he stood up and slowly limped over "I'm sorry......Tyler" He said sadly
@TheRebelliousDragon
Nora blinked and looked at William,"Did you...oh my god you did! Please tell me that what I think happened, didn't happen at all!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back