• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William stood up with no expression "No need to continue we both know it's over" He said as he began walking over
He turned back to normal. His entire body was glowing, even his eyes. His level began increasing to that of a sanctum. "Thanks to all of my friends... I shall pull off the ultimate attack..." He said, as a light emitted from all his friends and formed a orb as

large as a city. "Soul..." He said, forcing the orb in front of him. "BURST!!!" He said, firing the beam with all his might at William. Tyler vanished in the light, turning into ashes.

Roman said:
"No, I'm not tired, just.... taken by surprised is all." He said, waving his hand with a smile. "I just didn't think this would happen so early in our relationship..."
"It was bound to... We DID mess around twice." Blair smiled then led him upstairs to the bedroom, "Nothing like a goodnights rest will help... Come on... Let's sleep or I can and you could watch me and Hope."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
He turned back to normal. His entire body was glowing, even his eyes. His level began increasing to that of a sanctum. "Thanks to all of my friends... I shall pull off the ultimate attack..." He said, as a light emitted from all his friends and formed a orb as
large as a city. "Soul..." He said, forcing the orb in front of him. "BURST!!!" He said, firing the beam with all his might at William. Tyler vanished in the light, turning into ashes.
William was sent flying by the blast almost killing him but he was knocked out cold

Daniel reaver]Thana just watched her trip as she stood there her hands behind her back "you ok" she asked inocently as if it wasn't her fault [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then weakly got up to sit on her knees*

''n-not really...damn..so much furniture....''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well...im planning to have Himeragi meet Akira at the cosplay cafe in her maid outfit...)))
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( [media]

[/media] )))[/QUOTE]
(Well, he died anyway, so it doesn't matter now >_<)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Rain:*nods and sighs* Fine. But when I get my body I will be so much more happy not having to listen to what you a silly human has to say *she says growling, her bite and bark having lost its edge in this humans head*
------------

Snow:*nods panting and sighs, closing her eyes to relax a little and she looks up at Roman* I am so happy i could do it though for you Coach/Boyfriend *she smiles happily*

@Roman
Roman smiles, "You shouldn't be thanking me, I'm just doing what I'm best at." He said, a clone appearing next to him. "I have some business to take care of. This here clone, will keep you safe and company, don't worry, he is a 100% accurate me!" Roman said giving, Snow a thumbs up.

tumblr_inline_npb4k3eff21tnn8x5_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru sat up holding his head as he got slightly dizzy for a sec as he took the bowl and started to eat*
''thanks for the meal''

*Neo fell infront of Thana tripping over a small rag used to clean the floor*

''dam...that was the 8th time i tripped on my way here...''

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome, let me know if you need anything else okay?~" she said happily as she took a seat.

RPLoverRP said:
"It was bound to... We DID mess around twice." Blair smiled then led him upstairs to the bedroom, "Nothing like a goodnights rest will help... Come on... Let's sleep or I can and you could watch me and Hope."
"You have names picked out already?!" Han asked, his voice loud but quiet. "You knew this was gonna happen...!" He said, as he plopped down on the floor and sat there, staring at the wall. "I ain't fit to be a father yet..." he mumbled.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as every wound and bruse on the girl dissapered into darkness and she giggled "now?" She asked her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''g-guess i feel better now...here il make some for both of us okay?''

*Neo said as she went to a cabinet to get an ice cream scoop, 2 teaspoons and a box of cones*

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome, let me know if you need anything else okay?~" she said happily as she took a seat.
''okay''

*Natsuru said as he began eating his soup*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana emediatly sat up and nodded "yeah...... But I want to see papa too" she said childishly to the girl
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She shrugged "that doesn't bother me, no need to be sorry" she smiled and shook her head as she entered the taxi.

Daniel reaver]Thana clapped happily as she watched the girl while she climbed up onto the counter and sat there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then made some neopolitan ice cream out of her hand using magic for both herself and Thana as she gives one of them to Thana*

''here''

The energy of the Ultimate attack sends a shock through Nexia, almost making her heart stop. She freezes still... 'go back to River Nexia, you'll be fine its just energy' she tells herself before vanishing into stardust and reappearing near River.

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
"You have names picked out already?!" Han asked, his voice loud but quiet. "You knew this was gonna happen...!" He said, as he plopped down on the floor and sat there, staring at the wall. "I ain't fit to be a father yet..." he mumbled.
"I didnt! I just thought about it earlier when I was talking to---" Blair slowly closes her eyes then falls with a thump out cold.

Nora skipped around the school and laughed,"This is why I shouldn't eat so much candy. It does this to me." She span around in a circle before falling over on her face."Ow..."she muttered. @anyone at school

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''g-guess i feel better now...here il make some for both of us okay?''
*Neo said as she went to a cabinet to get an ice cream scoop, 2 teaspoons and a box of cones*

''okay''

*Natsuru said as he began eating his soup*

[/QUOTE]
Amara curled up where she sat and watched TV fiddling with the ends of her hair, occasionally braiding it then unbraiding it subconsciously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back