• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at the orb that slammed into him not moving a inch "I'm not going to lose anymore people I care about...Even if it means killing my best friend I will save them" He said before walking forward and grabbing the orb sending it back at Tyler
The orb collided hard with Tyler. "Ngh... What the hell are you talking about?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods putting more energy in it and power, closing her eyes and they appear, swimming around, she smiles, comcentrating on holding them and soon though they give out, her power not fully back yet*
---------------

Rain:*Sighs coming to the front of his mind again* Nothin, I just don't like it when you ask questions.

@BlueHawk
Jay shakes his head, somewhat annoyed. "I want to help you Rain, but you have to work with me." I say as I walk.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The orb collided hard with Tyler. "Ngh... What the hell are you talking about?" He asked.
William shook his head "You will be dead soon so there is no point in you knowing" William said as he walked over slowly before appearing next to Tyler "I'm sorry...Friend but this is the fate of a Monster like me" He said as he sent his hand through Tyler's chest with it exiting out his back

RPLoverRP said:
"I don't want to raise her in my dorm and the witches know I live there anyways." Blair looks at a house and thinks.
6614dd73.jpg
Han looks up at the house, "Makes sense." He said, as Blair spoke. "Is this the place you want?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods putting more energy in it and power, closing her eyes and they appear, swimming around, she smiles, comcentrating on holding them and soon though they give out, her power not fully back yet*
---------------

Rain:*Sighs coming to the front of his mind again* Nothin, I just don't like it when you ask questions.

@BlueHawk
Roman smiled, "Perfect! For now rest up so you can finish your pond." He said, "I feel it would be best if you get that sorted out fast as possible."

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "You will be dead soon so there is no point in you knowing" William said as he walked over slowly before appearing next to Tyler "I'm sorry...Friend but this is the fate of a Monster like me" He said as he sent his hand through Tyler's chest with it exiting out his back
Tyler yelped, grabbing his hand. "Not on my watch..." He said, slamming him into a nearby wall and transforming into Assualt Mode.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Not really" he said softly to her before smiling and spreading his wings as he walked with her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"That's good" she replied as she walked alongside him "the weather is lovely too" she said as she looked up at the sky.

Tyler yelped, grabbing his hand. "Not on my watch..." He said, slamming him into a nearby wall and transforming into Assualt Mode.
William sighed as he looked up at the mech before cracking one of his fingers "Bigger target" He said to himself

Nexia freezes in shock as Wills fist goes through Tyler, followed by a strong Energy shift, 'I cant just sit here and do nothing. But why cant I move' she remains in shock.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed as he looked up at the mech before cracking one of his fingers "Bigger target" He said to himself
The mech pulled out its 2 large blades, slashing cleaves of light into you. "I won't give up! I'll save you from the monster you've become!" He said.

The mech pulled out its 2 large blades, slashing cleaves of light into you. "I won't give up! I'll save you from the monster you've become!" He said.
William didn't mind the blades as he pushed them out of himself "Monster huh? I haven't heard that name given to me for a while" His face turns into pure anger "I AM NOT A MONSTER!!!!!!!!" He yelled out slamming his fist hard into one of the legs of the mech

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded "well want to fly there or go by car?" He asked her as he turned to face her and stoped
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"I guess by car would be a change for me" she said with a slight nod.

shortyshot8 said:
William didn't mind the blades as he pushed them out of himself "Monster huh? I haven't heard that name given to me for a while" His face turns into pure anger "I AM NOT A MONSTER!!!!!!!!" He yelled out slamming his fist hard into one of the legs of the mech
The mech tripped, falling on top of William. I swear on my good name... I will save you...

Daniel smiled at her then nodded before turning twoards the gates as his wings came back into his back and he walked to the gates with her

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Han looks up at the house, "Makes sense." He said, as Blair spoke. "Is this the place you want?"
Roman smiled, "Perfect! For now rest up so you can finish your pond." He said, "I feel it would be best if you get that sorted out fast as possible."
"It looks so pretty... Yea." Blair smiles nodding then rushes in.

...♅Akira sighed and shifted his form to his base form. He sat down on the bench and leaned against the backrest, placing both of his arms behind his head. He then looked at the large mech and spoke, the constant impacts from Tyler and William forcing the air to make Akira's hair sway♅...

“ Can't they, like, fight outside of school..? ”

Hak_REALLY_HOT.gif

shortyshot8 said:
((( You said in your last post that "This was the fate of monsters like me".. )))

"Hm? Alright then" Amara replied "I'll be back in a bit" she said before giving him another kiss on the cheek and making her way to the kitchen.

@Himeragi Seiker

The mech tripped, falling on top of William. I swear on my good name... I will save you...
William slammed his fist through the chest of the mech "Just die will you?" He asked normally

Nonalaka said:
"Hm? Alright then" Amara replied "I'll be back in a bit" she said before giving him another kiss on the cheek and making her way to the kitchen.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsuru blushed a bit more as he then watched the TV*

shortyshot8 said:
William slammed his fist through the chest of the mech "Just die will you?" He asked normally
The mech charged a orb of light. "I refuse to die when my friends are unhappy!" He said, firing a sun beam at him.

The mech charged a orb of light. "I refuse to die when my friends are unhappy!" He said, firing a sun beam at him.
William dodged the beam "If you die we will all be happy...It's not the you now I want to kill it's the you that you will become" He said knowing he was running out of energy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back