• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( What?! How many forms does Akira have? ))
((( . . . . Thirteen. I just counted. . . . )))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Welp, Akira is gonna screw them both over. GG EVERYBODY! xD )
((( Akira doesn't get involved with fights. He enjoys the spectacle xDD )))

Roman said:
Han stared back at Blair, his eyes meeting hers.
nightmare__ichigo_kurosaki_one_shot__by_mz_hyde-d6l5b8r.jpg

"If seriousness is what you want, then it's what you'll get. I will do EVERYTHING in my power to protect you and our child. Which I didn't know about til' 5 minutes ago."
"Yea... Let's just go get the house." Blair walked past him looked at the houses.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked down at the cut on his chest with no emotion "Really? You think that's going to hurt after all I've been through?" He asked
Tyler paused, then simply shrugged. "Maybe?" He said. 30 holy spears suddenly appeared in the sky and started slamming into Williams body.

LunaCrosby said:
(K xD )
"Stop a reaming and calm down, it might stop if you calm down!" Toru said.
Dex tried calming down, but the pain only got worse. "Ngh... Help me..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( . . . . Thirteen. I just counted. . . . )))

[/QUOTE]
(( What the flying buckets of shizz?! That's Han's base form.

Nexia watches the two fight from a distance, the energy surrounding them shifting. "I cant predict an outcome of this... but I rather not see a life lost." She speaks to herself before turns to stardust and flying toward the two.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

Tyler paused, then simply shrugged. "Maybe?" He said. 30 holy spears suddenly appeared in the sky and started slamming into Williams body.
After the dust cleared William was still standing there a small smile on his face "Now it's my turn" He said as the whole area turned to Ice

Dex tried calming down, but the pain only got worse. "Ngh... Help me..."
Toru pulled a needle out of her pocket "don't question why I have this" she said and injected the liquid in him which should numb the pain.

Roman said:
(( What the flying buckets of shizz?! That's Han's base form.
((( I remember we discussed it before. The Final Getsuga Ichigo was going to be Akira's, and the base/current Ichigo was going to be Han xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
After the dust cleared William was still standing there a small smile on his face "Now it's my turn" He said as the whole area turned to Ice
A light radiated from Tyler, making the ice unable to freeze him momentarily. "That trick won't work a second time!" He said, charging a orb of light and firing it at him.

RPLoverRP said:
"Yea... Let's just go get the house." Blair walked past him looked at the houses.
"Wait, now we're buying a house?" Han asked confused. "Things are going to fast for me...." he mumbled to himself, as he shook his head.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru pulled a needle out of her pocket "don't question why I have this" she said and injected the liquid in him which should numb the pain.
Dex yelped in pain as the needle pierced his arm. His body relaxed a bit. "Ngh... That's better..." He said, gasping for breath.

A light radiated from Tyler, making the ice unable to freeze him momentarily. "That trick won't work a second time!" He said, charging a orb of light and firing it at him.
William did a front flip over the orb and began sprinting at Tyler "THIS IS FOR YOU TYLER!!!!" He yelled slamming a fist into Tyler's chest making a blast of air go out of his back

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I remember we discussed it before. The Final Getsuga Ichigo was going to be Akira's, and the base/current Ichigo was going to be Han xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I don't believe we did, my friend. But, I guess I'm okay with that ))

Daniel slowly started to leave the apartment closing the door and locking it before appearing in front of euloira "I'm back" he said softly

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
William did a front flip over the orb and began sprinting at Tyler "THIS IS FOR YOU TYLER!!!!" He yelled slamming a fist into Tyler's chest making a blast of air go out of his back
Tyler slammed hard into a wall, smashing through it. "Ngh... Cheap shot..." He said, wiping blood from his mouth. "But were just getting started!" He declared as he formed a large light orb and slammed it hard into William.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel slowly started to leave the apartment closing the door and locking it before appearing in front of euloira "I'm back" he said softly
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"You're late" she joked, standing up, "shall we go?"

Tyler slammed hard into a wall, smashing through it. "Ngh... Cheap shot..." He said, wiping blood from his mouth. "But were just getting started!" He declared as he formed a large light orb and slammed it hard into William.
William looked at the orb that slammed into him not moving a inch "I'm not going to lose anymore people I care about...Even if it means killing my best friend I will save them" He said before walking forward and grabbing the orb sending it back at Tyler

Dex yelped in pain as the needle pierced his arm. His body relaxed a bit. "Ngh... That's better..." He said, gasping for breath.
"Maybe you need some fresh air" toru suggested.

Roman said:
"Wait, now we're buying a house?" Han asked confused. "Things are going to fast for me...." he mumbled to himself, as he shook his head.
"I don't want to raise her in my dorm and the witches know I live there anyways." Blair looks at a house and thinks.
6614dd73.jpg

Allen continued eatings his ice cream and was walking through the courtyard when he heard commotion, he shrugged and walked over watching the fight.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I love you too, Meowriko~" Madoka replied with a large toothy grin. He then looked down at the crown of flowers that she'd made for Peaches.

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled "ayy, I guess I got a little bored" she said as she noticed him looking at the crown.

Roman said:
Roman sighs, "Stop acting like you're hopeless. Your'are not." He demonstrated again, this time using more energy. "The size depends on how much power you use, same as the dragon. Give it another shot..."
Snow:*she nods putting more energy in it and power, closing her eyes and they appear, swimming around, she smiles, comcentrating on holding them and soon though they give out, her power not fully back yet*

---------------

Rain:*Sighs coming to the front of his mind again* Nothin, I just don't like it when you ask questions.

@BlueHawk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded to her "ok" he said softly to her with a smile before holding out a hand for her to take
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She happily took his hand "is it far?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back