• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's vision was fading "Just where in the world are you....Farah?" He said to her using the last of his air
"Damsel is dying. Must save." Farah responded before frantically shaking her head. She pulled out the knife and waved her hands over the wound, slowly healing it."Target is alive, though they must sleep. Goodbye."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Damsel is dying. Must save." Farah responded before frantically shaking her head. She pulled out the knife and waved her hands over the wound, slowly healing it."Target is alive, though they must sleep. Goodbye."
Cam looked up at the sky "Don't say that...It's never goodbye" He said with sad eyes

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka chuckled. "Aboslutely!" He said, taking her hand, and cupping it with his own. "I would do anything for you, Meowriko~" He said, before pecking her cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko blushed at his words before giving him a kiss on the lips "I love you madoka~" she chimed happily, glad that he was back.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, well I hope you get better soon~" she chimed, chuckling lightly as she noticed his blush. "Do you need anything?" She asked him
''hmm...soup..''

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, I think that's everything..." she thought aloud as she adjusted the summer dress she had changed into and examined herself in the mirror.
Daniel walked around the apartment a sad look on his face as he walked into the bed room then at the bed "Why did I come back" he mumbled before walking to the closet and grabing his stuff

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ahahahaha...true..''
*Neo said as she flopped onto the bed laying down throwing her umbrella to the corner*

[/QUOTE]
Thana giggled as she appeared next to the girl laying with her and giggling happily

@AsongOfIceandFire

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sat on a bench in the courtyard. He had wondered where everyone went. Most of all, where is Nora? I haven't seen her all day... He thought.
(Just realized how sad Nora is gonna be after this xD )
(Is Tyler gonna die again? Well RIP!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel walked around the apartment a sad look on his face as he walked into the bed room then at the bed "Why did I come back" he mumbled before walking to the closet and grabing his stuff
@Nonalaka

Thana giggled as she appeared next to the girl laying with her and giggling happily

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
''s-so...what do you want to do? are you hungry?''

William found Tyler "Friend of mine...This is where you die" He said as he took off his bandage but what was under was truly inhuman as his eye had reformed but had changed
tumblr_lya5hgar0a1r877bvo1_500.gif
tokyo_ghoul__kaneki_ken_by_ghazwi_mohamed-d829wiu.jpg

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked up at the sky "Don't say that...It's never goodbye" He said with sad eyes
Farah grabbed his face,"Goodbye. Must get stronger to protect. Does not want the other to get hurt."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm...soup..''

[/QUOTE]
"Alrighty~, I can make that, what kind?" She asked with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
William found Tyler "Friend of mine...This is where you die" He said as he took off his bandage but what was under was truly inhuman as his eye had reformed but had changed
tumblr_lya5hgar0a1r877bvo1_500.gif
tokyo_ghoul__kaneki_ken_by_ghazwi_mohamed-d829wiu.jpg

@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler looked up. "W-William? Are you ok...? You don't seem to be acting like yourself..." He said, a confused look on his face.

Blair stops, "I don't know... But it dosen't matter... I swear if you screw up then we are going away for good... I will take our child away from you... Got it?" Blair walked back into town looking at houses, Mind: Maybe I need a place of my own... I've only got a couple days worth of school left anyways.

(@Roman)

Tyler looked up. "W-William? Are you ok...? You don't seem to be acting like yourself..." He said, a confused look on his face.
William sighed "I'm truly sorry Tyler" He said as he stood there with an emotionless expression

(Or not. xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah grabbed his face,"Goodbye. Must get stronger to protect. Does not want the other to get hurt."
Cam's eyes widened "N-No don't leave me all alone" He said in terror

(BRB Gotta run to the store real quick)

@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
Toru raised an eyebrow "what do you mean? What's wrong?" She asks.
Dex kept shivering, holding his head and falling out of his chair onto the ground. "H-Help me..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes widened "N-No don't leave me all alone" He said in terror

(BRB Gotta run to the store real quick)

@TheRebelliousDragon
(Mmk, I can wait)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back