• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Does not compute. Must analyze target." Farah said, scanning Al."Target analyzed. Proceeding to use full force." Stretching her arms out, one turned into a large gun while the other changed into a sword.
Al sighed "Honestly I don't feel like killing today so I will let you off with a warning however..." He appeared next to her and whispered in her ear "If you want this man to survive you will have to get stronger..."

(Sooo relisting my characters locations: Tyler: courtyard Dex: with Toru in his dorm Diablo: ???(Call his name, he'll come running) Celia: Missing)

William sighed and stood up as he went into the bathroom and looked at his mirror and took his bandage off "Monster?" He asked before his hole flashed and made the mirror shatter "I see...Then I know what must be done" He put on some gear "I'm coming for you...Tyler" (This is the song that will play when we battle) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVP6eZ2jL7U[/media]

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Honestly I don't feel like killing today so I will let you off with a warning however..." He appeared next to her and whispered in her ear "If you want this man to survive you will have to get stronger..."
She tilted her head and stared at him."What does that mean? Getting stronger..."Farah asked with no emotion.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and stood up as he went into the bathroom and looked at his mirror and took his bandage off "Monster?" He asked before his hole flashed and made the mirror shatter "I see...Then I know what must be done" He put on some gear "I'm coming for you...Tyler" (This is the song that will play when we battle) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVP6eZ2jL7U[/media]
(Tyler is gonna sacrifice his life to save yours in the end xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
She tilted her head and stared at him."What does that mean? Getting stronger..."Farah asked with no emotion.
Al smirked "Just watch out" He said walking past her before vanishing as Cam sprung to life but was unable to get any air "He-Help..." He was able to mutter

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Tyler is gonna sacrifice his life to save yours in the end xD )
(That's why I chose such a sad yet epic song)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her as he stood up "then... Meet here in five muinets then" he said softly to her with a smile
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She nodded and clicked her fingers, appearing in her dorm, she routed through her wardrobe, grabbing whatever she needed quickly before returning.

(OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCING THE CHAPTER OF BONDS)

@TheRebelliousDragon @AsongOfIceandFire @Nonalaka @RPLoverRP @Anyone else

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Just watch out" He said walking past her before vanishing as Cam sprung to life but was unable to get any air "He-Help..." He was able to mutter

(That's why I chose such a sad yet epic song)
Farah changed her weapons back to arms before walking over to Cam. She easily picks him up,"Target gone. Must help damsel...must keep safe."

shortyshot8 said:
(OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCING THE CHAPTER OF BONDS)
@TheRebelliousDragon @AsongOfIceandFire @Nonalaka @RPLoverRP @Anyone else
((( I'm not gonna lie here and say that I know what you're talking about. So... uh... congratulations..? o,o )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah changed her weapons back to arms before walking over to Cam. She easily picks him up,"Target gone. Must help damsel...must keep safe."
Cam was still unable to breath "Pl-Please...Farah" He muttered again

Nonalaka said:
Amara woke up from her rest giving a stretch and rubbing her eyes "ayyy I must have fallen asleep" she muttered before changing her outfit and tying up her hair in a ponytail. She lazily made her way to the door giving a yawn before entering the living room.
@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
"Its alright, no need to be sorry" she laughed lightly "you're back and that's what matters"
Madoka smiled brightly, and licked Moriko's cheek. "I promise, I won't leave without you again! But Peaches can stay home." He added jokingly...or, at least that's what was assumed.

Daniel laughed when she left then went to his dorm opening it up to the dark cold apartment a frown on his face as he slowly walked back into the place memory's flooding back

@Nonalaka

(Sooo before the first major event of the chapter, does anyone feel like talking to Tyler before he gets his ass wiped?)

@anyone

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Basically a rp adventure. It basically contains epic battles, dramatic events, and plot twists...)
(oooooooooooooooh ok cool but what about Roman? shouldnt he be in on this to?)

RPLoverRP said:
"A little?! Look... You CAN'T do this... Especially not when our baby girl is here... You are setting a bad example for her... When she is born you better get your shit together... Or else we will both leave and never come back." Blair storms out rubbing her stomach. (@Roman)
Han groans and follows behind her, "I'm sorry! But, how long have you even been pregnant?!" He asked, running behind Blair.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3]''s-so...your okay with me killing many...?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3][B]*Neo said as she lowered umbrella*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back