• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened as he fell backwards and onto the floor "Wha-What are you!? M-Monster!" He said in terror (We both know how to make this a really good story xD )
Celia's face became that of a demons. The space began a blood red. Her hair turned black. "Come on William... Take my hand..." She said, coming closer.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia's face became that of a demons. The space began a blood red. Her hair turned black. "Come on William... Take my hand..." She said, coming closer.
(Most terrifying nightmare ever)

Thana nodded to the girl "yeah I do" Thana said frankly as strands of darkness came from places and started to form a dog next to her then she giggled and hugged the. Doggy tightly and layed back down with the shadow dog

@Himeragi Seiker

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmmmm I dunno" she thought for a bit "anything you have, I'm starving" she said dramatically.
Dex looked through the fridge. "We still got a lot of pizza, but does Ramen sound good?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](My diagnosis............ Life xD )

[/QUOTE]
(lol im just getting worried cuz im positive i didnt miss anything)

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded to the girl "yeah I do" Thana said frankly as strands of darkness came from places and started to form a dog next to her then she giggled and hugged the. Doggy tightly and layed back down with the shadow dog [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''w-well...wait..that power...a-are you..Thana? D-Death herself..?''

William began to crawl backwards "No no no! This can't be real!" He said as the floor below him opened and he fell into nothingness for what felt like forever until he reached the bottom

LunaCrosby said:
(Most terrifying nightmare ever)
(Can't tell if thats sarcasm or not... :/ )

shortyshot8 said:
William began to crawl backwards "No no no! This can't be real!" He said as the floor below him opened and he fell into nothingness for what felt like forever until he reached the bottom
The voice laughed. "You should of taken my hand..." The voice said as a image of a blood-soaked, crazed Tyler flashed before you, slowly coming closer.

(Dear god, I just turned Ty into a .exe xD )

(Can't tell if thats sarcasm or not... :/ )

The voice laughed. "You should of taken my hand..." The voice said as a image of a blood-soaked, crazed Tyler flashed before you, slowly coming closer.
Tears flooded William's face as he clenched his shoulder knowing he broke it from the fall. He slowly looked up at Tyler "N-No this isn't real! This can't be real!!!" He yelled in terror

Daniel smiled and kissed her cheek softly before pulling away "ok then we Will have to get our swim suits" he said softly

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Tears flooded William's face as he clenched his shoulder knowing he broke it from the fall. He slowly looked up at Tyler "N-No this isn't real! This can't be real!!!" He yelled in terror
The blood soaked Tyler, had a insane grin on his face. He pulled out a blood soaked sword, bodies everywhere behind him. "This is what happens to people who don't give me their hand..." He laughed, slicing William's hand off as you screamed.

~Dream end

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i guess))

[/QUOTE]
Amara woke up from her rest giving a stretch and rubbing her eyes "ayyy I must have fallen asleep" she muttered before changing her outfit and tying up her hair in a ponytail. She lazily made her way to the door giving a yawn before entering the living room.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes it sounds fine" she smiled and stood up, stretching.
Dex took out 2 packets of ramen and started cooking. "I hope you've enjoyed your stay here." He laughed.

Dex took out 2 packets of ramen and started cooking. "I hope you've enjoyed your stay here." He laughed.
"Yup, sadly I have to return home or my brothers might break in" she laughed.

The blood soaked Tyler, had a insane grin on his face. He pulled out a blood soaked sword, bodies everywhere behind him. "This is what happens to people who don't give me their hand..." He laughed, slicing William's hand off as you screamed.
~Dream end
William's body jerked up as the dream ended with sweat dripping off of his fore head "Th-That wasn't a dream that was a vision..." He clenched the necklace around his neck "Tell me...What do I do Celia?"

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled happily and nodded into the dogs side as she cuddled with it "yyup" she said childishly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''o-oh...hey dont kill me okay? e-even tho i have killed many recently and many more in the past''

*Neo said stood up and took a step back*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked up at her with tired eyes "Sto-Stop he's going to kill you if you fight him" Al sighed "You really want to fight with me?"
"Does not compute. Must analyze target." Farah said, scanning Al."Target analyzed. Proceeding to use full force." Stretching her arms out, one turned into a large gun while the other changed into a sword.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and kissed her cheek softly before pulling away "ok then we Will have to get our swim suits" he said softly
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, right, of course" she nodded, standing up. "Its been a long time since I've been swimming" she said excitedly.

Thana giggled happily as she appeared right in front of her still in her little girl form as she floared there her face centimeters from hers "why would I ever do such a thing to some one that has provided me with so much" Thana said to her

@Himeragi Seiker

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup, sadly I have to return home or my brothers might break in" she laughed.
Dex nodded. A few minutes later, Dex served 2 bowls of ramen onto the table. "Dinner is served!" He said happily. "Dig in!"

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled happily as she appeared right in front of her still in her little girl form as she floared there her face centimeters from hers "why would I ever do such a thing to some one that has provided me with so much" Thana said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''s-so...your okay with me killing many...?''

*Neo said as she lowered umbrella*

shortyshot8 said:
William's body jerked up as the dream ended with sweat dripping off of his fore head "Th-That wasn't a dream that was a vision..." He clenched the necklace around his neck "Tell me...What do I do Celia?"
(No reply >_<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back