• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam was still unable to breath "Pl-Please...Farah" He muttered again
Farah shook her head,"Knife...must heal." She gently set him down and held her hands over him."Does not know how to help...can not compute."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Sooo before the first major event of the chapter, does anyone feel like talking to Tyler before he gets his ass wiped?)
@anyone
((( What..? He went to the bathroom earlier and his ass is just now being wiped? (」゚ペ)」︵ ┻━┻ )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What..? He went to the bathroom earlier and his ass is just now being wiped? (」゚ペ)」︵ ┻━┻ )))

[/QUOTE]
hey, can you have Kuro interact with Himeragi? i havent used her in a whole while...))

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah shook her head,"Knife...must heal." She gently set him down and held her hands over him."Does not know how to help...can not compute."
Cam's vision was fading "Just where in the world are you....Farah?" He said to her using the last of his air

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What..? He went to the bathroom earlier and his ass is just now being wiped? (」゚ペ)」︵ ┻━┻ )))

[/QUOTE]
(IT'S ASS WIPING TIME xD )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka smiled brightly, and licked Moriko's cheek. "I promise, I won't leave without you again! But Peaches can stay home." He added jokingly...or, at least that's what was assumed.

[/QUOTE]
'I have no interest in your travels, I only come to stay with moriko sometimes, I have my own home, but I will bite you if you break her heart' the rabbit grunted at him.

"Oh shush peaches!" She scolded him before turning back to madoka "do you pinkie swear?" She asked giggling a bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]hey, can you have Kuro interact with Himeragi? i havent used her in a whole while...))

[/QUOTE]
((( Sure, give me a few moments. I have to bring up my RP stuff on my laptop )))

(IT'S ASS WIPING TIME xD )
((( (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o) )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi was asleep on the floor as Natsuru was awake watching the TV*

[/QUOTE]
Amara tilted her head as she looked at Natsumi "why is she on the floor like that?" She asked as she walked over to natsuru and kissed him on the cheek "how are you feeling?" She asked, smiling a bit.

Nonalaka said:
'I have no interest in your travels, I only come to stay with moriko sometimes, I have my own home, but I will bite you if you break her heart' the rabbit grunted at him.
"Oh shush peaches!" She scolded him before turning back to madoka "do you pinkie swear?" She asked giggling a bit.
Madoka chuckled. "Aboslutely!" He said, taking her hand, and cupping it with his own. "I would do anything for you, Meowriko~" He said, before pecking her cheek.

Nonalaka said:
Amara tilted her head as she looked at Natsumi "why is she on the floor like that?" She asked as she walked over to natsuru and kissed him on the cheek "how are you feeling?" She asked, smiling a bit.
*Natsuru blushes a bit and replies*

''i-im feeling somewhat well, i still feel kinda sick..''

William gripped his necklace "I'm sorry but this must be done" He said as he opened his door and walked outside

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed when she left then went to his dorm opening it up to the dark cold apartment a frown on his face as he slowly walked back into the place memory's flooding back
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, I think that's everything..." she thought aloud as she adjusted the summer dress she had changed into and examined herself in the mirror.

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled "well all that you have killed are not inocent" she said softly to neo a childish smile on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''ahahahaha...true..''

*Neo said as she flopped onto the bed laying down throwing her umbrella to the corner*

shortyshot8 said:
William gripped his necklace "I'm sorry but this must be done" He said as he opened his door and walked outside
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler sat on a bench in the courtyard. He had wondered where everyone went. Most of all, where is Nora? I haven't seen her all day... He thought.

(Just realized how sad Nora is gonna be after this xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Sure, give me a few moments. I have to bring up my RP stuff on my laptop )))
((( (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o) )))

[/QUOTE]
(( IT'S more like

funny-toilet-paper-challenge-accepted-meme.jpg

RPLoverRP said:
(WELL FINALLY! what hapened to you?)
(( I died bb :troll:

Dex nodded. A few minutes later, Dex served 2 bowls of ramen onto the table. "Dinner is served!" He said happily. "Dig in!"
Toru walked to her bowl and quickly began eating "thanks" she said and smiled.

Tyler sat on a bench in the courtyard. He had wondered where everyone went. Most of all, where is Nora? I haven't seen her all day... He thought.
(Just realized how sad Nora is gonna be after this xD )
William began slowly walking down the path to the courtyard "I'm truly sorry everyone but I might die here..." He said thinking of all the times him and Tyler had

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru blushes a bit and replies*
''i-im feeling somewhat well, i still feel kinda sick..''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, well I hope you get better soon~" she chimed, chuckling lightly as she noticed his blush. "Do you need anything?" She asked him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back